Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates (1231 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by Newsreal: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
A 14-year-old student of Reverend Kuti Memorial Grammar School, Isabo, Abeokuta, Ogun State, had been beaten to death by three boys, stated to be her classmates. It was gathered that Waliat Keshinro, who was in JSS 2 alongside the three boys, was attacked on her way home from school on February 24th. It was learned that the boys severely beat and assaulted the deceased girl, leaving her with “internal injuries”.

However, the poor girl, it was stated, managed to return home that day, pretending not to have been physically attacked and assaulted.

To read more please visit: https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/03/19/14-year-old-student-beaten-to-death-by-three-boys-to-be-her-classmates-in-abeokuta/

1 Share

Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by longetivity(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
students from Hell
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by tutudesz: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
undecided just imagine jss2 student
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by illicit(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
shocked
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by merieam16(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
So those boys are already murders at such age
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by nifemi25(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Secondary school student for that matter...this is where cultist started from ....
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by Kondomatic(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided just imagine jss2 student
They fit don join cult sef.
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by WoundedLamb: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oh... this is extremely sad. cry

Attack me all you want, I'll always maintain that Africa needs to start re-orienting the boy child. The masculine ego over there is so fragile/sensitive and the excessive desire for superiority is alarming. All these come as a result of the orientation kids receive early in life. I'm almost sure these boys didn't set out to kill her but just wanted to exert thier authority as "men". It's possible the girl turned down their advances or disrespected them or did something they considered an insult to their masculinity as the superior gender, and they decided to "show her". Parents see these dangerous tendencies but overlook them cause boys will always be boys. Shame.
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by danvon(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
It's most likely a childish issue at that age I found girls really annoying
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by habsydiamond(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jss2 boys.. And u are telling me end time is not near.... Brace ur selves everyone... Cos events of nowadays is telling me the world will crash soon.. And it's better it doesn't meet u in a bad position when it does.
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by Mightyhaiz: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
blood on their young hands
Re: 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates by DICKstractor: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
undecided

During my jss classes, I find girls super annoying. Sometime, I craft out a way to deal with them in my mind but as the day passes it wears off

But, this is totally off. This boys need to be dealt with

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer / Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) / I Am Suing Zenith Bank! I Need Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.