Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) (1227 Views)

Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by Omicronvaccine: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k02fyaKmQYw

Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin, Edo State - Suspect (Photos, Video)

A young man has been caught with some female underwear inside his bag as he also confessed that he was promised N500,000 by some internet fraudsters (a.k.a Yahoo boys) to steal the panties for them, IGBERETV reports.

The man who looked speechless after he was apprehended, further admitted to being paid N200,000 already as an upfront payment to carry out the assignment he was given.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChCEvC5rrok/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by Zonefree(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
You paid someone 200K to steal pant of a broke and wretched Nigerian girl that has never seen 80K in her life undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by Cypress042(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
And the only place you can get the panties from is Edo state?

It's a Bad market man, who does that cool
Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by NotBeenPaid: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:
You paid someone 200K to steal pant of a broke and wretched Nigerian girl that has never seen 80K in her life undecided

You've really got to tone down the hate Bro. Hope you're not a misogynist or a redpiller wannabe?

Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by Wawelexy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Only if you know how much money the wretched Nigerian girl pant would fetch him....

But dem no beat this bastard well oo, his face still look good...

95% of these guys are ritualist hiding under the umbrella of yahoo... God go dey catch all of una one by one...

SAY NO TO RITUALS, SAY NO TO FRAUD...
Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by Zonefree(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wawelexy:

Only if you know how much money the wretched Nigerian girl pant would fetch him....

But dem no beat this bastard well oo, his face still look good...

95% of these guys are ritualist hiding under the umbrella of yahoo... God go dey catch all of una one by one...

SAY NO TO RITUALS, SAY NO TO FRAUD...
You believed a wretched girl's pant will bring riches undecided
Where will the riches come from? From her dirty vagina fluid or what?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by VeryWickedMan: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is why I always steal the pants myself. I hate embarrassment.

Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by Lampy336: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
One day is for the thief and one day is for the owner..
Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by Smith414: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
cry
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k02fyaKmQYw

Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin, Edo State - Suspect (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChCEvC5rrok/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
This guy still fresh na, them for turn am to Chinese before anything else
Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by ajekpaks(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
hmm
Re: Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) by NohurryInLife: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:

You believed a wretched girl's pant will bring riches undecided
Where will the riches come from? From her dirty vagina fluid or what?
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Rapes And Kill MAPOLY Beauty Queen, Happiness Odeh, In Ogun / Alleged Fatal Infidelity, Name Of Side Chick Revealed (18+Only) / I Think Fairmoney Hacked My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.