Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

"I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video (436 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by theBLOODofJESUS(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
In the video posted by ‘Express News’ which was recorded at a rally organised by Musa Wada, the Kogi State governorship candidate of the PDP in 2019, Igboho is seen boasting about his membership of the PDP.

An old video of South-West secessionist, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho, saying he has been a member of the Peoples Democratic Party since 1999 has gone viral on social media.

In the video posted by ‘Express News’ which was recorded at a rally organised by Musa Wada, the Kogi State governorship candidate of the PDP in 2019, Igboho is seen boasting about his membership of the PDP.

Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, and Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel, are also seen at the rally.

Responding to a question from a journalist, Igboho says, “I am Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho. I am a PDP member, confirmed, since 1999. I came here (Kogi rally) because of my father, Wada, because I know that by the grace of God, he is the one that will win the governorship of Kogi State.”

He also took a jibe at Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, calling him ‘yeye’ Bello.

Yeye, in Pidgin English, means an unserious person or a joker.

“Yeye Bello is already gone. Look at this state. The man has done nothing in the state. He doesn’t pay workers salary. It is not good. Yahaya is a very small guy but he didn’t do anything. Peoples expect him to do more than that but he hasn’t done anything. That is why we want Wada to hijack the government from him. Kogi youths should support him so that yeye.”

Igboho, who now says he is a Yoruba activist, recently started a crusade to expel Fulani herdsmen from South-West states due to the wanton killings.

On Thursday he declared that the South-West had seceded from the nation.

Earlier, the self-styled Yoruba warrior threatened to go after politicians of Yoruba extraction who are already campaigning ahead of the 2023 general election.

Speaking in a video, Igboho said, “Instead of Yoruba politicians to be leading the secession struggle, they are campaigning for the next presidential election. You should know that you are not supposed to seek election to the office of the President, you should identify with our agitation and lead us in the secession struggle.

“I will not allow you to campaign because I will kill you all (Yoruba politicians) before (2023) campaigns. I swear to God, we will shoot them with guns from the back.”

SOURCE: I’ve Been PDP Member since 1999, Igboho Says in Old Viral Video - PUNCHNG www.nairaland.com/attachments/13285746_exlink_png92027429acb891ea5f514add5d4a21c3

Re: "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by Jerryherd: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yes he is, a loyal guy to Lamidi Adedibu and Adewolu Ladoja... Very fierce back then

He was one of the sole reason why a Simp like Makinde could win a rugged State like Oyo, yet Makinde is now romancing PDP Fulanis for a hope to get PDP VP slot
Re: "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by Afolabimills(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Useless tread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Afolabimills:
u dey here u dis online paid zombie..spit
the stink of George Floyd people Pls go away. I can't breathe

Re: "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by Monogamy: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Igboho's membership in Pdp was about political thuggery
Re: "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by Afolabimills(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
the stink of George Floyd people Pls go away. I can't breathe
oh e choke abi grin
Re: "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by ivolt: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Igboho has always been a political thug for the highest bidder. That doesn't mean he is not a useful tool for security in desperate times. But he should never be elevated above his capacity. He shouldn't be in a committee to determine the future of a country nor be its spokesperson as he lacks the necessary tact or intellect.

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by Kzinne: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: "I’ve Been PDP Member Since 1999" - Igboho Brags in an Old Viral Video by JimmyAdekanbi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Interesting

Meanwhile, buy your plots of land around places in Ogun state for as low as #250,000 per plot. Kindly reach me on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

NO FIGHTER JET IN EBONYI YET NOR MILITARY DEPLOYMENT / Council Chairman Suspended / BREAKING: Buhari Returns After UK Medical Check-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.