Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane (2391 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Everything You Should Know About The “black Box” Of An Airplane / See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
I had never flown by air before. tongue

A signal came, and I had to present myself in Portharcourt in the next nine hours for sth very serious. I was in Borno State. cool

I met my pal who was more exposed and narrated my ordeal. He assured me he was going to assist me. I only had to bring all necessary documents, and pay some bills. I remember I borrowed a little sum to augment the sum for the ticket.

Fast forward to me on board..

Na so I bone begin waka inside plane. I told an air hostess I wanted to use the lavatory.

In all fairness, I only wanted to explore my juvenile experience. I entered another chamber that looked more beautiful. Damn. I felt that area was more reserved. After all, I was reserved.

Well, there were few persons inside with empty seats, and I assured me it wasn't a problem having a seat too.

Mehn, I was well-dressed and fly already. A lady hi-ed me and we began a conversation. She was rich, I could tell. I started speaking slowly with a blend of squeezing a crack voice to sound more ..you know..posh.

She was falling in lines already. smiley

I intentionally searched my pocket so as to unveil my military wallet. She didn't see it at first. So as soon as I noticed her face in my direction again, I dipped my hands into it and flagged it to remove..(can't remember what I removed, but I am sure it was just for show-off). shocked

I was using a refurbished iPhone 8 then so I was complete. cool Who cares if it was refurbished! tongue

It wasn't up to ten minutes after my woo lines were travelling into the outskirts of her hearts when an air hostess came direct to me and was asking to see my number.

Mehn, shame hold me for the first time in my life. I literally peed.

As I was trying to rub minds with the hostess to understand me, she ordered I leave.

My legs have never felt heavy.

That was the first time in my life I knew what Economy meant.

The rest is history.

You want to know if I was laughed? You know the answer. I didn't stop sweating profusely till about twenty minutes later.
I don't even want to recall the funny thing I did when the plane was about to take off. Funnily enough, that was also the last time I flew.

Damn.

Please share your experiences.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Shellsploit: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mine was a scary moment...

I was on a flight from Michigan to Florida in 2018. We were about 35mins from takeoff and all of a sudden the pilot raced out of the cockpit, stopped at the row in front of me, and started frantically demanding that everyone on their seats should stand up because he needed to get a better view of the plane wing.

Once the row has gotten up, he kneels over and looks from the window seat out for about a minute. He thanks them, turns around, and goes back to the cockpit.

Myself and every one were confused and asking what's going on and no one knows. 10 minutes later he finally announces on the speaker that everything is fine with the plane and there was some erroneous warning light that had come on.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by DICKstractor: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
undecided

The guy that sold gala to me ran away with my N950 change.

I wanted to chase him but the windows were locked.

It was a very heartbreaking experience

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I saw the baba who did you this thing in church.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Typing....

I'm waiting for yours.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by MufasaLion: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Spaceship, No NASA
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Shellsploit:

I was on a flight from Michigan to Florida in 2018. We were about 35mins from takeoff and all of a sudden the pilot raced out of the cockpit, stopped at the row in front of me, and started frantically demanding that everyone on their seats should stand up because he needed to get a better view of the plane wing.

Once the row has gotten up, he kneels over and looks from the window seat out for about a minute. He thanks them, turns around, and goes back to the cockpit.

Myself and every one were confused and asking what's going on and no one knows. 10 minutes later he finally announces on the speaker that everything is fine with the plane and there was some erroneous warning light that had come on.

Mehn. So scary.. you'll just be remembering Sisoliso, Dana..and in mid-thoughts, let out an inaudible scream “no, God forbid.. I reject it.”

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
Spaceship, No NASA

So it's spaceship you use to travel to Abeokuta?

Lekwa m lekwa gi.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2021
: DisGuy, justwise, lalasticlala, Dominque
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by ciro11(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided
lols, kolo
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Kalapizim(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Been flying since i was a kid but the most funny will be my first flight on Air peace ERJ 145 jet.

The take off was so fast with me holding the seat in wonder.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2021
Shellsploit:

Is the pilot a white man or a black man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by MufasaLion: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2021
chatinent:

So it's spaceship you use to travel to Abeokuta?

Lekwa m lekwa gi.

Yo mean?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Reex12(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
hold on chatinent what exactly was the problem, you didnt have seat number?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Reex12:
hold on chatinent what exactly was the problem, you didnt have seat number?

I bought economy and sat went flexing in business class.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Reex12(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
chatinent:

I bought economy and sat went flexing in business class.
grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Ademola47(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Make I sit down dey watch.

I've not entered plane before, not to even talk of having an embarrassing moment.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Lol

Ademola47:
Make I sit down dey watch.

I've not entered plane before, not to even talk of having an embarrassing moment.
chatinent:
: DisGuy, justwise, lalasticlala, Dominque
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 24, 2021
Shellsploit:

I am seriously trying to imagine what was going through your mind while he was displaying all those medness

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by dochenaj: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Shellsploit:

That's scary, not embarrassing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Shellsploit: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2021
dochenaj:

That's scary, not embarrassing.

Yea bro!
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Shellsploit: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2021
lalasticlacla come and share your experience onboard a flight abi na na BRT u dey fly ni grin grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Blurpy: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hh
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Akanimoh113(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
chatinent:
I had never flown by air before. tongue

A signal came, and I had to present myself in Portharcourt in the next nine hours for sth very serious. I was in Borno State. cool

I met my pal who was more exposed and narrated my ordeal. He assured me he was going to assist me. I only had to bring all necessary documents, and pay some bills. I remember I borrowed a little sum to augment the sum for the ticket.

Fast forward to me on board..

Na so I bone begin waka inside plane. I told an air hostess I wanted to use the lavatory.

In all fairness, I only wanted to explore my juvenile experience. I entered another chamber that looked more beautiful. Damn. I felt that area was more reserved. After all, I was reserved.

Well, there were few persons inside with empty seats, and I assured me it wasn't a problem having a seat too.

Mehn, I was well-dressed and fly already. A lady hi-ed me and we began a conversation. She was rich, I could tell. I started speaking slowly with a blend of squeezing a crack voice to sound more ..you know..posh.

She was falling in lines already. smiley

I intentionally searched my pocket so as to unveil my military wallet. She didn't see it at first. So as soon as I noticed her face in my direction again, I dipped my hands into it and flagged it to remove..(can't remember what I removed, but I am sure it was just for show-off). shocked

I was using a refurbished iPhone 8 then so I was complete. cool Who cares if it was refurbished! tongue

It wasn't up to ten minutes after my woo lines were travelling into the outskirts of her hearts when an air hostess came direct to me and was asking to see my number.

Mehn, shame hold me for the first time in my life. I literally peed.

As I was trying to rub minds with the hostess to understand me, she ordered I leave.

My legs have never felt heavy.

That was the first time in my life I knew what Economy meant.

The rest is history.

You want to know if I was laughed? You know the answer. I didn't stop sweating profusely till about twenty minutes later.
I don't even want to recall the funny thing I did when the plane was about to take off. Funnily enough, that was also the last time I flew.

Damn.

Please share your experiences.

Yoo where did you get your Refurbished iPhone
And... How much did it Cost ?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lalasticlala, Dominque, come and share yours
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Yoo where did you get your Refurbished iPhone
And... How much did it Cost ?

Can't recall the actual amount then.

It was when it came out newly. I think it was around ₦60k then (the refurbished).

Bought it in Lagos, Comp villa.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Akanimoh113(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
chatinent:

It was when it came out newly. I think it was around ₦60k then (the refurbished).

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Akanimoh113(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
chatinent:

Hmm... I de fear dat Computer Village were I de here about cheesy

I called someone that said he sells Refurbished iPhones
And well he told me that the iPhone 8 plus is N45k
And iPhone 7 plus is N30k
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Akanimoh113(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
chatinent:

Is the Camera as Clear as the Original Model
Or it's Partially clear

Do you know you could check if the iPhone is refurbished or not?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Is the Camera as Clear as the Original Model
Or it's Partially clear

Do you know you could check if the iPhone is refurbished or not?
Mine was a bit clear.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by Akanimoh113(m): 4:00am On Apr 29, 2021
chatinent:

Mine was a bit clear.
Wait... You mean that your was a bit clear than the Original one or you mean it can still Snap Dope shots like a Regular iPhone.

Or

Do you have any recent pics taken with your iPhone?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane by chatinent: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Wait... You mean that your was a bit clear than the Original one or you mean it can still Snap Dope shots like a Regular iPhone.

Or

Do you have any recent pics taken with your iPhone?
I meant the picture quality wasn't too poor.

I don't use the phone anymore. Been a while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Murfreesboro Or Nashville Tennessee / Is UAE The Most Depressing Country In The World ? / Is It True Campus Life Is Boring In Canada ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.