Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Don’t Toy With Rivers – Wike Warns PDP As Secondus, Others shun campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Toy With Rivers – Wike Warns PDP As Secondus, Others shun campaign (330 Views)

I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others / Buhari Vs Atiku: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Secondus, Others Arrive Tribunal (Photo) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Toy With Rivers – Wike Warns PDP As Secondus, Others shun campaign by kennyify88: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Some Leaders of the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP) in Rivers State were absent as
Governor Nyesom Wike handed the party’s
flags to Local Government Chairmen
candidates contesting the Council elections
in the state.
Most prominent among the absentee
leaders are the National Chairman of the
PDP Prince Uche Secondus, Senator Lee
Maeba, Senator Barry Mpigi, amongst
others.
Speaking at the flag-off of the LGA
campaign for the Council elections, Rivers
State Governor Nyesom Wike vowed not to
allow the PDP take Rivers State for granted.
He said there will be grave consequences if
the main opposition party attempt to short
change Rivers State.
According to Wike, “Rivers state is not a
state you can toy with. Not even within the
PDP. We have votes to give so I won’t allow
anybody take us for granted. I can
threaten PDP.
“Even Nigeria knows that Rivers State is
not an ordinary State. Rivers State stands
tall to say that if PDP is to win an election
in Nigeria it has to be with the
performance of Rivers State.
“PDP cannot gang up against Rivers State
Re: Don’t Toy With Rivers – Wike Warns PDP As Secondus, Others shun campaign by Conrod: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Words of a tyrant under seige,wike and by extension pdp must pay for their actions and inactions in obigbo,its not yet uhuru.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Finished.... / Tunde Bakare Drops Bombshell: ‘This Is Not The Buhari I Knew’ / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.