Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

It Is Finished.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Finished.... (339 Views)

Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also / Adeleke Was Robbed, Nigeria Is Finished – Fani Kayode Declares / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Finished.... by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dear Nairalanders

I wanted to cook and found out that I have ran out of vegetable oil. So I went to a supermarket to buy one.

On getting to the shop, I noticed that the 1 liter Kings oil I use to buy 650 few months bwck is now 1,250. I was so angry that I passed on the anger to the supermarket staff selling. In response she screamed, I NO BE BUHARI O...

Then I realized I was screaming at the wrong person.

This goes to Buhari, Osinbajo, APC and the BMC urchins on Nairaland. What is the problem this time around? What is responsible for this demonic hike in commodity prices?

First you blamed PDP... You sang it like a chorus daily... When it dawned on you that it was getting stale, you turned to oil price.

APC, kindly note that its been 6 years PDP left. Also note that oil prices have been relatively high lately. What is then the cause for this demonic hardship you are spreading across the land?

Can it be true that you have come to waste 8 years of our national lives by distributing poverty across the land in place of good governance you were voted for?

Kindly note that price rises in Nigeria hardly goes down. You may be totally clueless as to how to govern Nigeria but please do something about the hardship in the land.

People soooo had hope in APC but it is So sad you have taken pleasure to further impoverish those who trekked and shouted sai baba.

Is there still hope for Nigeria? Is this redeemable?

I WEEP!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Finished.... by LibertyRep: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
...and fuel is about to go for #230.

1 Like

Re: It Is Finished.... by lonecatt(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
They will tell you it is not only Nigeria that is experiencing hardship, forgot they once promised heaven on earth
Sometimes they will even blame the previous government for their failures

2 Likes

Re: It Is Finished.... by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
LibertyRep:
...and fuel is about to go for #230.

the man just dey release demons anyhow
Re: It Is Finished.... by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
lonecatt:
They will tell you it is not only Nigeria that is experiencing hardship, forgot they once promised heaven on earth
Sometimes they will even blame the previous government for their failures
We are used to their blame antics but will it be out of place for APC to hire technocrats to give them some sense and help their government?

They will never do that but rather prefer to play politics and show nepotism is selecting dull people to positions..

1 Like

Re: It Is Finished.... by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/10910eee83c648078c4e47d78d12abdb/tenor.gif?itemid=20650471[/img]
They are more interested in taking away the food

(1) (Reply)

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze / President Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Group And Axens Strengthen Deal / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.