Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha (38285 Views)

2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by rexwalters: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Femeto:
Helping them does not stop you from beign a thief just like Abacha.
Head of Abacha’s killer squad, who murdered Alfred Rewane.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by funshint(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
na2016:

In as much as I don't support stealing, I dare to tell you that the Brits are a bigger problem to us. Currently, our Universities are nothing to write home about yet every year brits Unis recruit so many Nigerians just cos of the international fees that they will end up collecting from us. I dare to tell you that the brits are hypocrits.
So it's the brits that destroy your educational system? The way we reason sometimes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by omakay(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
That day was a sad day for me.

I lost my father to the cold hands of death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.