Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha (38471 Views)

2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by mogbeyiteren: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Ibori the king of thieves.
shut up, did he steal ur money...... let me tel u, he was only convicted for fighting for resource control which does not favour d British government in their continuous exploitation of our resources
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Sleekfingers: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
quaintbloke:
A lot of people have again missed the point here. Everyone is jumping on Ibori's back, calling him king of thieves.
Lol, dude is a convict, the world knows that.
For me, this letter should make people realise that the whites are just as corrupt.
They take from you when they need it, not asking how you got the money. When the spotlight is on they draw you out to be quartered, mysteriously realising that you stole the money.
The whites who built their country on the back of slave trade and looting resources from Africa and keep it going by encouraging looters to invest in their economy cannot become saints overnight. If you know how their system operates, you'd realise that corruption can be highly sophisticated.

One man's point of view.

Of course, they are also corrupt.....they see africans as dumbs.....those people keep developing their countries.....but we africans keep destroying ours...especially nigerians.....and we keep blaming the whites......na dem say make una no develop una country? The blacks are extremely greedy ....they always bleame the whites for their stupidities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by AMvanquish: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rubbish. In China , he would have gotten the death sentence. That's worse than Armed robbery.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Masterchef(m): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2021
na2016:

In as much as I don't support stealing, I dare to tell you that the Brits are a bigger problem to us. Currently, our Universities are nothing to write home about [b]yet every year brits Unis recruit so many Nigerians [/b]just cos of the international fees that they will end up collecting from us. I dare to tell you that the brits are hypocrits.

And this makes them hypocrites? Na dem spoil our universities ni?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by drlateef: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2021
And how does that help to British Airways remove the fact that Ibori is a thief and ex-convict?
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Tats(m): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2021
British airways is not even owned by the government. Its a private company. Bringing out this letter is meaningless.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by calcal: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
Rubbish

so because he saved British airways from abacha's ban he was expecting the UK's government to have mercy on him for stealing the collective patrimony of Delta state undecided

YES OOOO!
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by chaloskyx: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2021
LOL FUNNY MAN OGA U ARE A CROOK AND A THIEF NO AMOUNT OF LETTER WOULD REDEEM YOUR IMAGE THE WEST ONLY NEEDS YOUR MONEY AND HOW YOU CAN HELP THEM THEY DONT CARE ABOUT HOW THEY CAN HELP YOU IF NOT THEY WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF A WAY TO GET YOU OUT OF JAIL RUBBISH
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by YorubaLord: 2:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Yet, dis guy na someone's role model and mentor ooo. Wey that shameless Jasonjidenna, Jasonscolari?

Yet, you'll see Deltans accusing FG of solely stealing their wealth to the North and SW when their own so called leaders are the major culprit. angry

Foolish BASTARD! angry
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by fantastic1: 2:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Na Britain go fix your universities abi make dem no admit international students again? How ur rotten system take be their headache?
na2016:

In as much as I don't support stealing, I dare to tell you that the Brits are a bigger problem to us. Currently, our Universities are nothing to write home about yet every year brits Unis recruit so many Nigerians just cos of the international fees that they will end up collecting from us. I dare to tell you that the brits are hypocrits.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by abeggnow: 2:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
Rubbish

so because he saved British airways from abacha's ban he was expecting the UK's government to have mercy on him for stealing the collective patrimony of Delta state undecided
i tire. people are just insane in this country
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by eagleu: 2:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Another foooooliish African who thinks that he could trust the British, REALLY ?
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by aragonchuks(m): 3:20am On Mar 21, 2021
Op can I buy you a beer for real .. I love how you put the title “Looter “ describing who he truly is
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by favour32(m): 3:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Creditalerts:
Ogidigbogbo
Ogidigbodigbo!
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by 9jaRealist: 3:59am On Mar 21, 2021
dre11:
Looter James Ibori releases document of how he helped British Airways under Abacha

Mr Ibori was considered highly influential during Mr Abacha’s government.

https://peoples-gazette.com/looter-james-ibori-releases-document-of-how-he-helped-british-airways-under-abacha/

grin grin grin

The problem with this narrative was that Abacha NEVER lifted the ban...
Instead, the ban was lifted by Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar in July 1998, AFTER the death of Abacha!

>
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Duplexxx: 4:16am On Mar 21, 2021
I hate photo copy
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Focusmind: 4:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Ibori apart, British are the most hypocritical set of people. So selfish and self centred, even within Europe.

I bet you, they are still keeping Ibori's loot to themselves. Forget the figures being brandished. These guys haven't returned up to 10% of the loot.

The crown court will give an order for permanent forfeiture of the loot, which will be used by the British.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by cardoctor(m): 4:46am On Mar 21, 2021
This enough for a presidential pardon. Even the looted funds should be handed back to him immediately.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by akorakor(m): 4:59am On Mar 21, 2021
na2016:

In as much as I don't support stealing, I dare to tell you that the Brits are a bigger problem to us. Currently, our Universities are nothing to write home about yet every year brits Unis recruit so many Nigerians just cos of the international fees that they will end up collecting from us. I dare to tell you that the brits are hypocrits.

And Nigerian are d worse hypocrites of all, how can u leave ur government to loot and destroy ur systems and expect the brits to admit u for free because u dey owe u wat...take care of ur home and u will never go knocking on another's man door for alms

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by anurd1991: 5:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Are u saying because of that, the repatriated money can be given to you?

Well, one good returns deserves another. cheesy grin
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by AFONJACOW(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2021
But Jubrin and Bihari still insisting he never stole any dime

What a country undecided undecided
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by OyinO: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2021
He's a fool. You're helping another con3 and people because you want to steal from and impoverish your own state and people so that you can be allowed to enjoy your loot in the con3 you helped.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by StarSport: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Onana-Oji, How does that justifies your looting of the treasury of Delta State. The cry of the people of Delta state was heard by God. Let that state and its people be in peace.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by na2016: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2021
Masterchef:

And this makes them hypocrites? Na dem spoil our universities ni?

This was just 1 example of too many. That Britain returned money stolen by Ibori doesn't mean so many other loots are not domicile there
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2021
na2016:

It's been pretty long I saw a dumb comment as this in the name of covertly supporting a thieve.

British universities 'recruit' many Nigerians and then chase them away without giving them the education they paid for, right?

Your head is leaking.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by na2016: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

It's been pretty long I saw a dumb comment as this in the name of covertly supporting a thieve.

British universities 'recruit' many Nigerians and then chase them away without giving them the education they paid for, right?

Your head is leaking.

When I say some of you dont read to understand, if I call you fool now, one moderator will unjustly give me a band
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Myself2(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
Rubbish

My brother I tire o
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2021
na2016:

When I say some of you dont read to understand, if I call you fool now, one moderator will unjustly give me a band
Don't be unreasonable, bro. Studying on foreign soil is expensive. It's not only Africans who travel there to study. If foreigners found the Nigerian education system attractive enough, having an education here wouldn't be cheap either. Nigerians are in Ghanian schools as well paying hugely as international students.

Your point just doesn't make sense or you have an issue expressing yourself properly.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
He's already campaigning for 2023. He will probably be going to the National Assembly as a senator or reps member.

After all, the hallowed chambers is the retirement home for crooks, forgers, looters and bandits in Nigeria.

He'll fit in perfectly.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Necksonnel: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2021
na2016:

Build your universities to standard level first b4 you complain. Nigeria can't even provide standard education to it citizens. Are you blaming the British for that ? As much as we like to blame them for our problems, am sure Nigeria was somehow beta then during colonization.
It's not the British that say Nigeria should not be able to provide basic amenities for it citizens like good road , electricity, good education, water and other basic amenities of life. If we develop ourselves we can shut any foreign government out of our affairs just like China and other countries do but since we are so underdeveloped we will still run back to them like a poor child
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by Femeto: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2021
dre11:
Looter James Ibori releases document of how he helped British Airways under Abacha

Mr Ibori was considered highly influential during Mr Abacha’s government.

https://peoples-gazette.com/looter-james-ibori-releases-document-of-how-he-helped-british-airways-under-abacha/
Helping them does not stop you from beign a thief just like Abacha.
Re: James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha by rexwalters: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ojemedad:

He is a messiah compared to all the politicians we have in Nigeria, you won't and will not understand how he transformed Oghara and Delta in General.

na who dem catch be thief, is he a bigger thief than Atiku or Obj?, or Buhari?
He is a bigger Thief, is oghara the only town in Delta Sate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.