Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta (928 Views)

Police Anti-Cult Operatives Chase 17-Year-Old Boy To Death In Delta / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / Fake SARS Operative Arrested In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by DonCrack: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
A suspected armed robber and kidnapper has been arrested by the Delta State Police after pretending to be an Anti-Cult operative in Warri, HGS Media Plus reports.

The 43-year-old suspect identified as Uduophori Emesiri was arrested on Friday, March 19 by Operation Eagle Net led by DSP Inusa Danyaya in one Delundi hotel at Otor-Udu in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State.

The Command of the Eagle Net, SP Dimka mobilized the team from Warri and Ughelli sector to apprehend the suspect.

The Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Edafe Bright in a statement said that a silver coloured automatic pump-action with four live catridges, three expanded cartridges, one black Lexus 330 jeep with plate number, KUJ 583 MS, one iPhone 11pro worth N550,000 and one redmi android phone with N400,000 was recovered from the suspect.

Furthermore, an Anti-Cult group I.D card was found with the suspect which was said to be fake during investigation.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/03/suspected-armed-robber-pretending-to-an-anti-cult-operative-arrested-in-delta-state-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by dangotesmummy: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by Golan007: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by Jdaughter(f): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
sad
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by soliddust2020: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
This one cup don full

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by Shellsploit: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin
Hope they removed the guns magazine shocked
Where's lalasticlacla sef

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by Karlovych: 3:48am On Mar 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed They gave him a gun and bullets to pose with, when will Nigerian policemen stop being stupid?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by Bvlgari: 3:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They gave him a gun and bullets to pose with, when will Nigerian policemen stop being stupid?

i just tire for them my brother....the day one of these criminals go load up these guns and fire at them, dem go know

meanwhile this one own don finish...crook
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by Karlovych: 4:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Bvlgari:

i just tire for them my brother....the day one of these criminals go load up these guns and fire at them, dem go know

meanwhile this one own don finish...crook
To think that the photographer was probably using both hands to take the picture of the criminal, a lot of these policemen need serious mental evaluation.
Re: Suspected Armed Robber Pretending To Be An Anti-cult Operative Arrested In Delta by damijoe77: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2021
You no see better thing impersonate,na anti- cultu dey claim.i prefer to claim personal bad street guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested While Attempting To Kill His 13-year-old Nephew For Money Ritual / One Dead As Police, Kidnappers Clash In Ogun / ABBA Kyari: How YahooBoys invited Sars Into Their Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.