Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Cost Saving Technique In Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Saving Technique In Farming (275 Views)

How To Make Money In Farming And Agribusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Saving Technique In Farming by judeuche299(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Its no longer news that cost of feeding is on the high side, this write up should be seen as an eye opener on how cost can be reduced (this will in turn maximize profit).
[b]Maize: [/b]This is one major source of energy for animals and the price of maize presently ranges from N200-N250. As at November 2020, the price of maize ranges from N150-N175. The effects of this increase are as follows: a reduction in the purchasing power of the farmer, more money will be chasing few goods (maize) this will also reduce the energy quality of the farmers feed etc. One of the effects is that substitute product will be considered. One disadvantage of considering substitute product is that inferior product may be considered. But in farming, this disadvantage can be an advantage. To substitute for maize, product like spag waste, corn offal, flour, indomie, CHIN CHIN WASTE, BREAD CRUMPS etc can be used.
Note: No doubt, maize has a high level of energy, to make use of alternative product, the inclusion need to be in high proportion when compared to maize.
Example: In a feed of 100kg where maize of 20kg is used, the inclusion of alternative product need to be about 35kg-45kg.

For your chin chin waste, bread crumps, flour, you can contact me on 08083227721, My location: Lagos.

Our labour shall never be in vain
Re: Cost Saving Technique In Farming by TeDesQ: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
judeuche299:
Its no longer news that cost of feeding is on the high side, this write up should be seen as an eye opener on how cost can be reduced (this will in turn maximize profit).
[b]Maize: [/b]This is one major source of energy for animals and the price of maize presently ranges from N200-N250. As at November 2020, the price of maize ranges from N150-N175. The effects of this increase are as follows: a reduction in the purchasing power of the farmer, more money will be chasing few goods (maize) this will also reduce the energy quality of the farmers feed etc. One of the effects is that substitute product will be considered. One disadvantage of considering substitute product is that inferior product may be considered. But in farming, this disadvantage can be an advantage. To substitute for maize, product like spag waste, corn offal, flour, indomie, CHIN CHIN WASTE, BREAD CRUMPS etc can be used.
Note: No doubt, maize has a high level of energy, to make use of alternative product, the inclusion need to be in high proportion when compared to maize.
Example: In a feed of 100kg where maize of 20kg is used, the inclusion of alternative product need to be about 35kg-45kg.

For your chin chin waste, bread crumps, flour, you can contact me on 08083227721, My location: Lagos.

Our labour shall never be in vain

. I've been calling your number for days but it's been switched off. I want to make some purchases from you.

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming Management Practice / Pig Pen For Rent / Tomatoes � Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.