Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? (761 Views)

8 Pets Who Saved Their Owners Lives / 10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by setobaba: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2021
I will be brief pls cos I’m tried as Bleep now

I have a dog, female dog, and I ain’t gonna exaggerate anything here so I can get a valid answers to my question.

About the dog, she’s anything I could ever wish in any dog as a first dog owner. Her temperament and wide range of reasoning always surprises me. She’s so sensitive, if my dog barks at you continuously while I’m there, then it’s a big sign of no friendship from you to me, that’s because she’s didn’t bark anyhow during the day and night without cogent reasons.

Fast forward to 3days ago, there is this girl I just met, she passed the night my place, we had nothing than see few movies together which I ended up sleeping before her.
She woke up to meet me at the kitchen where I’m doing my cleaning.
She looked at and said she had a terrible dream, lol for my mind, I don predict the dream, she’s sounding and acting like some girls who are scared of rising young man or fear of success
So I asked her what’s the dream about, she’s said she saw me carrying a coffin on the bike going somewhere.
So I laughed, and told her 2 reasons she could have such dreams.
First its her first night at my place, and she’s might be reasoning all this useless Yoruba movie for her mind before sleeping, if anything is gonna happen at all, my momma always get accross to me faster. So immediately I started having hatred for the girl, I acted all through the morning to be nice so she can leave on time.
And so when she’s leaving my dog was wailing her tail at her. Someone I’m angry at oooo. The following morning at exactly noon, my dog forced herself into labor and littered 9 puppies, but the first died.

And now my mind kept on rubbing issues with me why would one died out of 9 puppies,
Abi the dog don use one scarifies for me ni cos her labor is three days earlier.

Now if you read my post clearly, I will be needing 3 valid advices and questions

1. Should i have any reasons to take the girl serious? To me no reason, I’m cool with all my dealings
2.Does that superstition about domestic animals sacrificing their life’s for their owners really do happen, someone with similar experience?

3. The dog is there anything I should put in place for the puppies, I don’t wanna loose any puppy no more, it’s so painful.

Pls share your experiences on girls that spend their first night at your place or your experience with the superstition above.

Meanwhile highly interested persons can start booking for the puppies, pls they don’t come less they are semi. slant back puppies with quality picture of the mother. Send a mail for your booking
Thanks.
Ride on lalasticalala

Re: Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by SoftChordz: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2021
the only dog I'm sure will take a bullet for the owner is a pitbull, I love that dog and if not for the responsibilities and how dangerous it is and it's strength that kinda scares me a bit. it can maul someone I know, j feel that way. I live that breed.
Re: Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by chiommy123(f): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Come na only water you dey give dog wey just put to bed? You are wicked
Re: Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by illicit(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2021
I think Dogs like women....

Anytime I saw a lady outside on a date, when I return home my dogs will be sniffing me

When the particular come around, they will know it's her
But one girl left her scarf in my house, my dogs tore it to pieces

Dogs are wonderful
Re: Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by chukskafor(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Baba na your grammar kill the puppy na, haba!

1 Like

Re: Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by setobaba: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2021
chiommy123:
Come na only water you dey give dog wey just put to bed? You are wicked
When dog are giving birth they don’t usually eat fast like that lol.
Re: Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by setobaba: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2021
illicit:
I think Dogs like women....

Anytime I saw a lady outside on a date, when I return home my dogs will be sniffing me

When the particular come around, they will know it's her
But one girl left her scarf in my house, my dogs tore it to pieces

Dogs are wonderful
Especially female dogs they like females for sure
Re: Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by Cujo007: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
I believe many dogs would take a bullet for their owners irrespective of the breed. It's about the love and bond. It's not like they go up and stand waiting for the bullet. But more like they are generally indifferent to what the assailant is holding and know only that their best friend and family is in trouble and needs their help. I had a bull mastiff that I loved so much. It loved me even more. When some security operatives came to my neighbours house on routine patrol, they had guns, when I asked who they were and got no reply, my lovely furry friend must have picked up on my unease and shot out from my side and went on the attack! It pulled one of the operatives down like he was nothing and didn't care about the gun. He only wanted to protect me. cry
SoftChordz:
the only dog I'm sure will take a bullet for the owner is a pitbull, I love that dog and if not for the responsibilities and how dangerous it is and it's strength that kinda scares me a bit. it can maul someone I know, j feel that way. I live that breed.
Re: Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? by SoftChordz: 2:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Cujo007:
I believe many dogs would take a bullet for their owners irrespective of the breed. It's about the love and bond. It's not like they go up and stand waiting for the bullet. But more like they are generally indifferent to what the assailant is holding and know only that their best friend and family is in trouble and needs their help. I had a bull mastiff that I loved so much. It loved me even more. When some security operatives came to my neighbours house on routine patrol, they had guns, when I asked who they were and got no reply, my lovely furry friend must have picked up on my unease and shot out from my side and went on the attack! It pulled one of the operatives down like he was nothing and didn't care about the gun. He only wanted to protect me. cry
Sorry your believe is wrong it's not about just how the love their owner and stuff but the character that's in them, some are fighters, some are strong and some are not strong and are not built for attacking people. They easily scared ones will run when their owner is being attacked. I'm talking from a personal research when I wanted to buy a dog. in all a PITBULL will never run from anyone, it's a warrior, a fighter, strong and ready to fight to death or shot to death for their owner. Research about the dog, it's LOYALTY, STRENGTH is second to none.

(1) (Reply)

Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / Rottweiler Puppies Abuja / Dog Puppy For Sale - Owner Travelling Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.