Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) (1536 Views)

4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) / Does This Animal Superstitition Of Them Taking A Bullet For Their Owners True? / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) by Abjay97(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
[b][/b]

By Jayna Taylor-Smith

This photographer captured just how much these dogs look like their owners. Or is it the owners who look like their dogs? Check out the hilarious photos and enjoy your day by getting surprised as well.

What are the odds that you have two different eye colors and that your dog does too? This incredible duo is sure to get looks of amazement. For a memory matching game and more photos of pups and their owners, check out Gethings’ book, Do You Look Like Your Dog?

Originally Published on Readers Digest

https://www./2019/01/10-pets-that-look-just-like-their.html

Re: 10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) by Abjay97(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
More

Re: 10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) by Abjay97(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2019

Re: 10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ref junkies.tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) by CreepyBlackpool: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Am I the only one not seeing the resemblance undecided

Sha, Buhari and his cows should be up there. Along with OBJ and patience

1 Like

Re: 10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) by VBCampaign: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Great thread. It should make front page
Re: 10 Pets That Look Just Like Their Owners(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My 5 Months Old Rottweiler From Always Whinning Loudly When Left A / Meet LOPEZ My First GSD Puppy / Local Nigerian Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.