Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Osinbajo In 51 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In 51 Days (16227 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by OmoManU: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2021
CalabarPikin:
Amongst many aspirants eyeing the seat, I'll like this man to be my president sha

If APC fields this man expect a resounding 75-25 victory rate at the polls but the question is would they field him at poll?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by elmessiahs(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2021
tamdun:

What made sambo of all people more effective?
Sambo is d worst VP ever
He doesn't have any criminal questions unlike the other 2, excluding gej. He was actually quiet but better.
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by mrdharkchild(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Choose wisely. Though I know b4 2023, a twist will take place. A true leader who has d interest of the people at heart, in d midst of all this chaos, whose power has been purposely extinguished, will/would go ahead to resign.

That's a true leader.
But he chose party members over the people. We say all these today because we r not in d grave.

[color=#990000][/color]Question is, how many of us will live to see the 2023 elections?

One too many people have died in this his tenure as VP. He doesn't even drop condolences again. He is a blood suckling demon.
We don't need a president. We need to root out the godfather system. Because it's clear that no matter what takes d front seat of presidency, doesn't act on his own accord.

Osibanjo is not a politician.
It'll end in Supreme tears.
But let's keep alive till then.
I strongly believe that if God doesn't cause a plot twist between now and 2022, 2023 elections may spark a war.

I have been having this dream. It's all Chaos and chaotic (sorry to sound negative, but welcome to the reality)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by IamRandy: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
TheRareGem1:
If Osinbajo can do this in a few days, imagine what he would do in a complete tenure.
The way he stabilised dollar them amused me really and also having the nerve to travel to Bornu a day after that bombing of village to assess the situation marvelled me and how he instructed service chiefs to relocate to Bornu which they did the following day.

We need a man like Osinbajo at the elm of affairs in this country.

He will DO NOTHING even if GIVEN everything!

Getaaaaattttt!!!!
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by IamRandy: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
TheRareGem1:
If Osinbajo can do this in a few days, imagine what he would do in a complete tenure.
The way he stabilised dollar them amused me really and also having the nerve to travel to Bornu a day after that bombing of village to assess the situation marvelled me and how he instructed service chiefs to relocate to Bornu which they did the following day.

[/s]

NONSENSE grin
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Madmadrevo(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2021
TheRareGem1:

What did he do as VP?
He was d first person to say no to obasanjo's 3rd tenure bid,he remains d most powerful vice president Nigeria has ever seen not just d most popular,he turned all d pdp governors including the den PDP national chairman against Obj,he made obj go down on his knees b4 him and peter odili in rivers state government house,Osinbajo is a boy boy vice while Atiku was a boss vice president
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Pandev(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2021
TheRareGem1:

I hope bubu no go spoil star boy's chances finish. Those few days seem to be only good times we ever had during this tenure. Starboi2023!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by tamdun: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2021
TheRareGem1:

The same Buhari that gave Osinbajo a N2.3Trn worth of plan to execute? Why didn't he give the chief of staff. You people are just so unreasonable in your lives. SMH

I think you only read the headline because if you had read the content, you will not spill this trash. Just too bad for you seriously
Seriously? OK u right grin
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by TheRareGem1(f): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Madmadrevo:
He was d first person to say no to obasanjo's 3rd tenure bid,he remains d most powerful vice president Nigeria has ever seen not just d most popular,he turned all d pdp governors including the den PDP national chairman against Obj,he made obj go down on his knees b4 him and peter odili in rivers state government house,Osinbajo is a boy boy vice while Atiku was a boss vice president

And how is this achievement?

What is wrong with you low thinking people. This you typed, think deep if you regard it as achievement please. Don't just reply for reply sake.

Read the article, Osinbajo's achievements are stated there. Thise are real achievement not Atiku standing against Obj's third term crap

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by TheRareGem1(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2021
tamdun:

Seriously? OK u right grin

Stop spewing trash. Is that how someone sideline somebody ? You people throw hates I to everything in this country. Hate and emotion
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by adedehinbo(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2021
presidonovie:
Osibanjo is my man for President come 2023.
How do we organize to make this happen?

don't disturb yourself! Tinubu will be the president come 2023
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Kamachicho(f): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2021
bampeh couldn't read the epistle[/quote

Bampeh why if I may couldn't you read the epistle?

Kamachicho is curious

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Image123(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2021
He's the best option among all the current options in APC and PDP. He has many unrealistic dreams though. We just suffer so much from dearth of good leadership.
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by hola106(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2021
We move Osinbajo 2023 vote for him

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Madmadrevo(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2021
TheRareGem1:

And how is this achievement?

What is wrong with you low thinking people. This you typed, think deep if you regard it as achievement please. Don't just reply for reply sake.

Read the article, Osinbajo's achievements are stated there. Thise are real achievement not Atiku standing against Obj's third term crap
you r d low thinker here,check my comment DAT u replied,I was talking about d most popular vice President not d biggest achiever,op mentioned osinbanjo as d most popular vice president which u and I know he is not,and I replied d op saying dat d most popular vice president Nigeria has ever had remains Atiku,i never compared d two of dem in terms of achievement,Madafaka get ur facts right.common sense u no get,common English u no de understand,Big for nothing fool just keep on disgracing yrsef here.
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by lexy2014: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Then let him resign and start campaigning for office of president
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by lexy2014: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Drabeey:
Conclusively, it will not come as a surprise if many dismiss this as a subjective view of the writer, still I doubt that any unbiased observer needs a diviner to conclude that if provided some more leeway, the Vice President and former Attorney General of Lagos State could move mountains. Ifedayo Peters writes from Abuja.

Ifedayo, keep your mouths shut. We know the gimmicks

Then he should resign and start campaigning for d office of president if he is that good
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by lexy2014: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2021
Jhayphil:
He was simply brilliant during this period making very intelligent, bold and important decisions. The naira also strengthened a little at this and things were looking promising. I will like him to become president, he has shown what he can do and honestly, they are the things needed to get us where we want to be.

So why hasn't he resigned and started his campaign?
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by lexy2014: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Olominira:
Osinbajo is highly intelligent, check when he was handling NPower, Tradermoni, and how he coordinated things when Buhari was away. You'd feel someone with capacity is in charge. They feel threatened by his higher IQ, that's why more and important responsibilities are not given to him.

It's impossible to give what you don't have, that's the case with most of the people working with Buhari. Check their profiles, from Millitary, Finance, Police, CBN, Senate, etc. They all lack basic mental capacities to function.

So why hasn't he resigned?
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by lexy2014: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2021
presidonovie:
Osibanjo is my man for President come 2023.
How do we organize to make this happen?

First step is that he should resign and start campaigning immediately

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by lexy2014: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2021
Jman06:
He is truly a presidential material if Nigerians were reasonable enough people when it comes to electing their presidents.

Just sit back and watch how they'll goof again in 2023.

So why has osinbajo not resigned and started his campaign?
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by lexy2014: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Joyce95:
VP Osinbajo’s 51 days as Acting President, greatly pleased majority of Nigerians, I'm very sure and I know if provided some more leeway, the Vice President and former Attorney General of Lagos State will move mountains.

So why hasn't he resigned and started his campaign to move mountains?
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Wada3: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2021
May God bless Professor Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by danilmo: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2021
akeeng:
They have started packaging this one again. And just as the fools they are, Nigerians are already falling for it. Smh

U mean they use to package politic for u against ur educated mind?? No no, this one is glaring and we all witnessed it, not abt packaging bro..

Cheers .
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Cynocefaal: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/osinbajo-in-51-days/

Osibandit cannot achieve anything even if you made him the president free of charge...someone who spent more than eight years with Tinubu in Lagos and all they did was fashion out more creative ways to steal from the citizens of that state; why anyone would even expect any good from a white collar bandit who doubles as a Pastor only on weekends, is beyond my powers of comprehension

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Okoroawusa: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

The Executive President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 29th of May 2023...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Osibandit cannot achieve anything even if you made him the president free of charge...someone who spent more than eight years with Tinubu in Lagos and all they did was fashion out more creative ways to steal from the citizens of that state; why anyone would even expect any good from a white collar bandit who doubles as a Pastor only on weekends, is beyond my powers of comprehension
Can someone "fashion out more creative ways to steal from citizens" in your state so that it can be at least 20% as progressive as Lagos?
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by maybanks: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2021
The coast is just getting getting clearer for Osinbajo by every passing day
Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by akeeng: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2021
danilmo:

U mean they use to package politic for u against ur educated mind?? No no, this one is glaring and we all witnessed it, not abt packaging bro..

Cheers .
Oh! This one is glaring. Like the failure in aso rock was in 2015.
Perhaps your ‘educated mind’ was for bubu and no convincing or packaging was needed

Una mumu no fit end for that country. Una go chop pasapasa iya

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In 51 Days by Temmy1997(f): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Nice write up, I hope this will explain to us better that Osinbajo is a man who do things according to when it should be done.

Osinbajo is just the best VP Nigeria has ever had.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO / Buhari Appoints Doyin Salami As Chief Economic Adviser / Osun 2022: APC, PDP Scuffle Leave Five Injured In Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.