Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO (16218 Views)

Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo / MUST READ! See The Exceptions To The Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet In Law / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by presidency: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Exercise Grand African NEMO is a major multinational maritime exercise in the Gulf of Guinea, initiated and led by the French Navy, and involving the Navies of the 18 countries that border the Gulf, as well as 10 other countries.

The Nigerian Navy is an active participant in the annual exercise, and is hosting this year’s edition. The Navy kicked off its participation in the 2021 edition of the Exercise (the 4th so far) yesterday, onboard NNS THUNDER, at the FOT Jetty in Onne, Rivers State.

The Nigerian Navy is deploying 13 ships, 2 helicopters and 2 SBS detachments for the Exercise.

The NN ships participating in the Ex include: NNS THUNDER, NNS NWAMBA, NNS OBULA, NNS SAGBAMA, NNS ZARIA, NNS DORINA, NNS PROSPERITY, NNS GONGOLA, NNS EKULU and NNS SHIRORO.

The participating foreign ships are HMS TRENT, FNS GERMINALE and ITS ANTONIO MARCEGLIA.

Exercise Grand African NEMO is described as “the most important annual maritime security event in the Gulf of Guinea.”

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by sweetonugbu: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Looking fowaqd to when the african continent will be her own master and quit tagging along the foreign powers, today france tomorrow china next tomorrow pakistan.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Pauldollars(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Naval officers always on the high seas. Hardly have opportunities for other engagements except on pass.
If you're married to one, or have one as a father, you may likely grow apart except by God's grace.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by NigerianObserva: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by blamingthedevil: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
God Bless Nigeria Navy
God Bless Our Armed Forces
God Bless Our Commander in Chief
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by slawormiir: 3:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Navy

Reminds me of the movie titled "men of honour "

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by muheeb01(m): 3:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Navy with their unique style of operations

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Wokenaija: 3:26am On Nov 06, 2021
I am back on my bs this weekend, Tinubu D!ck riders are calm now after their Fulani friends paid them a visit with 300 daggers (I heard they use it for greetings when the visit they friends).
One Nigeria is a scam!
Them fit don release the terrorists sef angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by EXLOVER(m): 3:26am On Nov 06, 2021
I'm 39 this year, can i reduce my age to join the Navy? Cause it has always been my dream since i was a boy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Sensiblerealist: 3:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Nigeria should be leading in holding military exercises on the African continent and not just be tagging along

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Keepamsafe: 3:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Nice. I always admire the Navy. Top 2 Military for me.

1. Air Force. 2. Navy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by JaskanFactor: 3:33am On Nov 06, 2021
awon abgaya, child's play shit
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by bcomputer101: 3:50am On Nov 06, 2021
They are only good in snapping pictures.

Just one gunshot from Boko-haram or bandits, you will see them jumping fence and peeing on their body

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by plaindealer: 4:01am On Nov 06, 2021
WOW!!!!

Nigeria is flexing raw power..

I love Nigeria no be small.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by plaindealer: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2021
bcomputer101:
They are only good in snapping pictures.

Just one gunshot from Boko-haram or bandits,
you will see them jumping fence and peeing on their body

These dead and decimated terrorists go tell you a different story about the Nigerian military, oh, I forgot, they can not tell you anything because they are dead and rotting in hell.

grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by dettolgel: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2021
Clowns. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 4:53am On Nov 06, 2021
I love the Navy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:00am On Nov 06, 2021
plaindealer:

These dead and decimated terrorists go tell you a different story about the Nigerian military, oh, I forgot, they can not tell you anything because they are dead and rotting in hell.

grin grin

Are those not your brothers fulfilling the work of their grandpatron the worthless and useless riffraff prophet mohammed without sence but had to be raping female children like it is his destiny. Mohammed's mother died of sexually transmitted disease when he was 6 years old as she was whoring in the streets of medina. Those dead guys look like islamic terrorists and bandits which was the fundamentals of islam. When you show pictures, tag the right names whichis, a mohammad's army killing his fellow mohammad's terrorists. Remember that mohammed was a born by mistake through abortion, that was why he was busy raping any underage girl he comes about, he died like a rabid dog from mere poison and even when buried, pigs exhumed his petrifying carcass and only remained his nonsense brainless skull.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by plaindealer: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2021
[s]
Ikpunekenwa:

Are those not your brothers fulfilling the work of their grandpatron the worthless and useless riffraff prophet mohammed without sence but had to be raping female children like it is his destiny. Mohammed's mother died of sexually transmitted disease when he was 6 years old as she was whoring in the streets of medina. Those dead guys look like islamic terrorists and bandits which was the fundamentals of islam. When you show pictures, tag the right names whichis, a mohammad's army killing his fellow mohammad's terrorists. Remember that mohammed was a born by mistake through abortion, that was why he was busy raping any underage girl he comes about, he died like a rabid dog from mere poison and even when buried, pigs exhumed his petrifying carcass and only remained his nonsense brainless skull.
[/s]

Silly and pointless ipob rubbish.

What's this rubbish got to do with you ipob terrorists, ugm killers, and esn murderers killing yourselves?

'
Last time I checked, you ipob terrorists are still slaughtering yourselves in the SE, you kill your own brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, students, doctors, you burn down your houses and businesses as if it's the latest fashion, even you yourself gan is in danger, if you leave your house without permission from your terrorists brothers, na dead be that..

grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by slowice(m): 5:37am On Nov 06, 2021
Picture of a few men and one small helicopter? What am I supposed to do with that? Where the ship dem go hide? No video of the said exercise sef and na who tell our armed forces bosses to dey carry walking stick upandan sef.

Tag me when dem start the exercise sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 06, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

all you Igbo idiots won't stop amusing me

What has prophet Muhammad got to do with this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by SILVERLINES: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2021
What is the movie title?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Zoo Navy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2021
abdelrahman:
all you Igbo idiots won't stop amusing me

What has prophet Muhammad got to do with this?

Alot.

In joecole's voice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Powersurge: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Looking fowaqd to when the african continent will be her own master and quit tagging along the foreign powers, today france tomorrow china next tomorrow pakistan.

Dt day aren't coming soon. Dts if it comes at all.
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Alot.

In joecole's voice
dumb ass nigga.

Be worrying about Yahweh countless terrorisms that is in Bible instead of the lies fabricated against prophet Muhammad (saw)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by 900warriorz: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2021
Na helicopter our own Navy dey use? Coz I can't even find ship in the pictures.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2021
abdelrahman:
dumb ass nigga.

Be worrying about Yahweh countless terrorisms that is in Bible instead of the lies fabricated against prophet Muhammad (saw)

You sound frustrated. Get a life kid. I am not the curse of your frustration.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Drsnives(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2021
Giant of Africa my foot
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by crossbreedwears(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2021
You need to reduce about 12 years from your age before you can join. NN criteria is very high
EXLOVER:
I'm 39 this year, can i reduce my age to join the Navy? Cause it has always been my dream since i was a boy
Re: Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

You sound frustrated. Get a life kid. I am not the curse of your frustration.
nah nigga

I'm not the cause of yours too,and neither me or prophet Muhammad is the cause that you people massacring yourselves in Igbo land.

Get a life and stop a religious bigot,I've never see y'all Igbo Christians blame middle belt Christians for massacring your fathers in 1966 progrom.

But if anything happens, Islam this, Islam that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC / Osinbajo Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Doyin Salami As Chief Economic Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.