Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

God Does Not Make Mistake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Make Mistake (110 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Make Mistake by jonatoye(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: God Does Not Make Mistake

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord will never make the mistake of giving the reward which belongs to a man who works for Him to another. He will reward every man according to what he has done!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done." Revelation 22:12 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is nothing you do for God that is in vain. There is a reward for everything you do. God does not reward a man based on the position he holds but reward the works of men irrespective of who they are and whether it is commendable, wonderful, visible to men or not.

With the way you are handling the things of God; the Lord is mindful of it. He said He will never forget the labour of your love even if nobody knows about it nor compensate you for it. At every point in time, I keep hearing the Lord saying: I know your works, not your position or personality. It is only what you do for God that will be rewarded in eternity.

We have come to a dispensation where people no longer have time for God; they give their prime useful years to seek bread and worldly pleasures. God will not make mistake; He will not reward you for what you did not do and will not give to another the reward meant for you.

+ What benefit is your useful life to God? What will be your reward?

Lord! Help me to serve you all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The Lord will only reward you for what you did!!

Have a wonderful Worship Experience!!!
Re: God Does Not Make Mistake by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2021
God is above making mistake. But why did God regret/repent in the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Make Mistake by truespeak: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2021
AntiChristian:
God is above making mistake. But why did God regret/repent in the Bible?

Your first mistake is mixing up mistake with repent/regret as though they are one and the same!

They are Not!

For a Mistake is a Missed Taking that is, that which you intended, you did not achieve or you got that which you did not intend whilst Regret is disappointment at a thing or things!

Hence When it is said that God Repented or Regretted, He is Simply Expressing His Disappointment at What is before Him which you would find is usually at man!

Was His Creation of man a Mistake? No! For He Verily Intended to Create man and He did!

So No Mistake there or Anywhere Else for that matter, for as He Has Always Clearly said that, "That which He has Set Out to Accomplish is Always Accomplished" thus He makes No Mistake and Can Make No Mistakes!

Does He Regret Creating man? Yes! For man is a Disappointment to him thus bringing Regret, for any creator would Regret creating a creation that Does Not Please
him!
Re: God Does Not Make Mistake by Vl3ly: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2021
“God regretted making humans on earth; God’s heart was saddened” (Genesis 6:6)
Is this not a mistake
Re: God Does Not Make Mistake by jonatoye(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Vl3ly:
Is this not a mistake

It is not a mistake. The issue is that men did not meet up with God's expectation. It is not a mistake that God created you despite the fact that you failed several times.
Re: God Does Not Make Mistake by truespeak: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Vl3ly:
Is this not a mistake

No, it is Not, as I have explained above to Anti-Christian

(1) (Reply)

Over-familiarity With Jesus Christ Crucified Could Lead To Unbelief / Signs Of Inner Peace / Think On This Things Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.