Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning (982 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by byinks(f): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2021
*FULANI WAR THREAT*

[b]Translation of pamphlet written in Arabic and distributed in selected Mosques in Northern Nigeria by FULANI NATIONALIST MOVEMENT, FUNAM dated November 6, 2019.*REPEATED: FRIDAY 22ND JANUARY 2021

The battle is getting closer. We call on all true Muslims, this is the time to act. This is the time for second Holy War. We started in 1804. The British stopped us. We must regain the territories lost. It is against Islam to rotate power with infidels. Forget about election that will only lead to sharing of power. Think of the Kingdom that we shall rule for ever. We can Change the naughty history. *Usman Dan Fodio* did it successfully. We can do it too. We must take the enemies in the West, Central and the north by surprise. That is the plot.

*Disperse and occupy their homes, forests, streets, schools, markets and act as spies. You will suffer in this, rain, cold and dust will pour on you, but heaven will honour you after the inevitable battles.*

*Our attacks on the infidels must be total and overwhelming. We must begin by instilling fear in them, weaken their resolve through kidnaps, brutal rapes, making it difficult for them to farm and subdue them before the war.*

Our strategies involves *learning from the tactics of the past and merging it with the wisdom of the moment.* There is no going back. Nigeria is our own. It was handed over to us by Allah. How then can we share what is ours? We must never fight a defensive war.

We must take the battle to the homes of the infidels. We must use everything that we have. Whether you are a boy, a lady, a man or a woman, all Muslims of Fulani Origin must take this as a duty.
We must sharpen our fighting weapons. *Everything is a weapon. Your okada, knives, hands, the trailers you drive, the tankers with fuel, food you sell, the house of the infidels that you guard, study very well and wait for our order.*

*Exploit the weaknesses of the infidels: They're lousy, lack discipline, sleep like fools, love parties and dances, lack focus, mostly unobservant and unarmed.*

With your vantage position you can take on a whole family of 10, conquer and kill them if need be. The battle must be fought in their homeland. The Middle Belt must be totally crushed. They are few and divided. Never trust anyone in the EAST and SOUTH, not even their filthy Muslims who do everything Allah rejects.
*GET YOURSELF PREPARED. THE BATTLE IS NEAR [/b]

*Pls circulate to all Yoruba, Igbo and other alliance pattner groups urgently, so that more awareness would be created and prayers and preemptive preparations continuously made.*

*Our goal is to turn their offence to flight. Make them fight the defensive war they fear, until they are out of our geographic spaces, out of West Africa and out of our lives for ever!.*
Re: I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by Koulture(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2021
grin

No single region has the monopoly to violence.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by capitalzero: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2021
byinks:
*FULANI WAR THREAT*

[b]Translation of pamphlet written in Arabic and distributed in selected Mosques in Northern Nigeria by FULANI NATIONALIST MOVEMENT, FUNAM dated November 6, 2019.*REPEATED: FRIDAY 22ND JANUARY 2021

The battle is getting closer. We call on all true Muslims, this is the time to act. This is the time for second Holy War. We started in 1804. The British stopped us. We must regain the territories lost. It is against Islam to rotate power with infidels. Forget about election that will only lead to sharing of power. Think of the Kingdom that we shall rule for ever. We can Change the naughty history. *Usman Dan Fodio* did it successfully. We can do it too. We must take the enemies in the West, Central and the north by surprise. That is the plot.

*Disperse and occupy their homes, forests, streets, schools, markets and act as spies. You will suffer in this, rain, cold and dust will pour on you, but heaven will honour you after the inevitable battles.*

*Our attacks on the infidels must be total and overwhelming. We must begin by instilling fear in them, weaken their resolve through kidnaps, brutal rapes, making it difficult for them to farm and subdue them before the war.*

Our strategies involves *learning from the tactics of the past and merging it with the wisdom of the moment.* There is no going back. Nigeria is our own. It was handed over to us by Allah. How then can we share what is ours? We must never fight a defensive war.

We must take the battle to the homes of the infidels. We must use everything that we have. Whether you are a boy, a lady, a man or a woman, all Muslims of Fulani Origin must take this as a duty.
We must sharpen our fighting weapons. *Everything is a weapon. Your okada, knives, hands, the trailers you drive, the tankers with fuel, food you sell, the house of the infidels that you guard, study very well and wait for our order.*

*Exploit the weaknesses of the infidels: They're lousy, lack discipline, sleep like fools, love parties and dances, lack focus, mostly unobservant and unarmed.*

With your vantage position you can take on a whole family of 10, conquer and kill them if need be. The battle must be fought in their homeland. The Middle Belt must be totally crushed. They are few and divided. Never trust anyone in the EAST and SOUTH, not even their filthy Muslims who do everything Allah rejects.
*GET YOURSELF PREPARED. THE BATTLE IS NEAR [/b]

*Pls circulate to all Yoruba, Igbo and other alliance pattner groups urgently, so that more awareness would be created and prayers and preemptive preparations continuously made.*

*Our goal is to turn their offence to flight. Make them fight the defensive war they fear, until they are out of our geographic spaces, out of West Africa and out of our lives for ever!.*

Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by adaragbotemi: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Man proposes, God disposes, they are only proposing. God pass them

1 Like

Re: I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by Jostoman: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2021
We are already seeing the handwriting on the wall but a lot of people will still not take the message serious.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by Kayberg: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Jostoman:
We are already seeing the handwriting on the wall but a lot of people will still not take the message serious. The way they even turn some of the mosque in the south to their home now is worrisome.

You're right bro.
Known this long ago.
Most of them engaged in a trade that allows them commute are spies.
Believe or not.
If you're someone being observant, you'd know when you see them.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by chime8(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Mark my words once the current Fulani sympathizing APC government leaves power,,,, Fulani as tribe will loss their voices and will become irrelevant forever.

They only eating their last supper

1 Like

Re: I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Stop spreading rubbish. No Fulani herders can successfully take over the South, it'd impossible.
Re: I Saw This in My Inbox This Morning by Valkrie: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
Stop spreading rubbish. No Fulani herders can successfully take over the South, it'd impossible.

You keep saying this till stones start falling on your head...if you must know..many have ran away already from their villages and not planning to return at all...better wake up and smell what's cooking....!! Get yourself armed and await what is coming..simple...!! Better be prepared than living in fantasy...!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Not Another Muslim Again / Pantami's Resignation: Reps Ready To Hear Elumelu’s Motion - Gbajabiamila / Again, Suspected Igbo Terrorists Raze Another INEC Office In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.