Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) (45487 Views)

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by theBLOODofJESUS(f): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
Shut up you ethnic bigot. all this still doesn't change the fact that northern Nigeria is the home to terrorists and bandits
[/s]
Typical.

Show us what your govs are doing with their monthly allocation. Stop talking orange when banana is the topic.

19 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by ifytrik(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
Kaduna state is almost the size of the entire South East both in population and land mass. I'm also pretty sure federal internal revenue from Kaduna state is also ranked higher than any state in the East.

Fed allocation of the entire South East is almost 5 times that of Kaduna.

Ask a South Easterner what their govs are doing with the states' resources, he will rather insult you down to your forefather and start asking you what are Northerners doing with their own.

Show them what the Northerners have done so far, despite the gross inequality in fed allocation, they start telling you "our oyel money".

Last time I checked, only SS states are the oil producing states.

Then the question again, what are you doing with your share of the "oyel money"? Another insult sets in again.

undecided

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:

Olumo rock fall on ur rusted goat testes

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Typical.

Show us what your govs are doing with their monthly allocation. Stop talking orange when banana is the topic.
Garbage as usual. despite the fact that Buhari's administration is marginalising the east yet the east is hundred times better than the terrorist and almajiri infested north. northern Nigeria is the reason why Nigeria under Buhari became the undisputed poverty capital of the world despite all the nepotism favouring them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Olumo rock fall on ur rusted goat testes
Amen
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
Kaduna state is almost the size of the entire South East both in population and land mass. I'm also pretty sure federal internal revenue from Kaduna state is also ranked higher than any state in the East.

Ask a South Easterner what their govs are doing with the states' resources, he will rather insult you down to your forefather and start asking you what are Northerners doing with their own.

Show them what the Northerners have done so far, despite the gross inequality in fed allocation, they start telling you "our oyel money".

Then the question again, what are you doing with your share of the "oyel money"? Another insult sets in again.

undecided

What’s the population of Hausas?
What’s the population of Fulanis
What’s the population of Igbos
What’s the population of Yorubas and finally...

What’s the population of kaduna state that you claim is more than that of the entire south east?

Let’s start from there...

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Oreoluwa5: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
I reside in kd. I can attest to this, the man is doing well

12 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

undecided

What's the relationship between this thread and Kaduna - Southeast comparism??
I can see that the black colour pigment is not only on your skin, it entered your brain and turned it black

13 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by willybaby(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
what is South East and Middle belt doing with there own share of oil money

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
I wish to see same developmental projects in the southern Kaduna parts.

Sabon Tasha, Narayi, Maraban Rido, Television, Romi, Kachia, Zonkwa etc

You can never see any project in the southern Kaduna parts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Enceladus(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Stockholm syndrome is affecting your head. After 60 years of independence, so this shite is what your leaders/rulers produce and you are proud?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
undecided Here in PLateau State na errOr we get aS gOvernOr...

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Baepolice: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up you ethnic bigot. all this still doesn't change the fact that northern Nigeria is the home to terrorists and bandits
And doesn't also change East as a home of Cultists, Terrorists, baby factory, drug peddlers, baby snatchers, 80% composition of the whole EU Prostitutes. Look around u before spitting shits!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by oldIGBOman: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

undecided

Shame dey catch me for here. Who did we IGBO'S offend? It pains me when I see Northern leaders do developmental projects for their people. While our Igbo leaders loot the resources meant for development. While we Igbo's keep calling Northerners names.

All Igbo leaders should hide their faces in shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by oldIGBOman: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Typical.

Our Igbo Governors, Senators, Rep Members, Local government chairmen and other polical office holders are the real parasite in this Country. They only loot funds which are meant for projects in the South East.

I'm from East but, I'm always ashamed to go to my state. The Roads are bad, no water, no infrastructure, insecurity everywhere in the EAST. The list are endless.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by StreetFight: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Modern re-construction of Kasuwan Barci market in Kaduna South LGA, by @UrbanShelter under the #KadunaUrbanRenewal projects.

Facilitator: @KadunaMarkets Development and Management Company (KMDMC)

The voters you are trying to deceive are not on Nairaland. Go away with the nonsense pictures of your desert filled with blood and tears, you blood sucking Northerners. You can go and campaign to your Almajaris at the road sides where they eat, live and sleep.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by ABCthings: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Meanwhile Sheikh Gumi is our Governor in Niger state.
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Allakent: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
First of all, introduction.
We move.... Omo Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Pondabrown: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Coronabirus:
And doesn't also change East as a home of Cultists, Terrorists, baby factory, drug peddlers, baby snatchers, 80% composition of the whole EU Prostitutes. Look around u before spitting shits!

Then tell your brother BUBU to let us go. It's not by force to stay together.
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Typical.

You should learn to ignore that ipob lunatic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Photoshop Don finish for Kaduna grin

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by chatinent: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ok.
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
that's what he's voted and paid for as governor.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Time to market a terrorist ahead of 2023 undecided
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Handsomebb: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
this is good.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Xenowerk4000(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

undecided
According to 2006 census ;
Kaduna : 6 million approximately
SE : 16 million approximately.
So , explain to us , how is Kaduna almost the same with the SE in terms of population ?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some of us will disappear from this trend but if 200 died in Kaduna we would have flood everywhere.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.