Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) (45453 Views)

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Jerryherd: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
pieces18:

He's not doing 1/3 of what ganduje is doing, but his praise singers won't let us rest. Anyway, this is the best he can offer. However the destruction. Out weighs the good. Many have lost their means of livelihood in the name of urban renewal. Insecurity may be worse in Kaduna compared to other states.

Same thing he did in Abuja
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by EastisBae: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
darkwan:

ehen....here we go again....
what are you south easterners waitin for....??

biafra....??

Whatever we are waiting for is non of your business! Are you so dense and re.tar.ded or what?

Where are you from and let's compare which side is doing better. Be proud to mention your region!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by darkwan: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
isthatso:

pay no attention to them, the only thing they know is to insult. If their area is go good why are all of them escaping their zone in droves?

abi....

igbos are very tribalistic....
if their place was good,they will not leave it and join people they dont like....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by darkwan: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
EastisBae:

Whatever we are waiting for is non of your business! Are you so dense and re.tar.ded or what?

Where are you from and let's compare which side is doing better. Be proud to mention your region!

i am....the ol world na my place....
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
darkwan:

is he wrong....??

oyel money....which oyel money is used in north....??

oyel una no get,but always talkin about oyel....

south east doesnt even produce oyel but una still get more fg allocations than kaduna....

still una are not happy....you move free around,open shops upandan,nobody is disturbin una....
yet,you still complain....

abegi,park well....
Fowl abeg reason well.... Kaduna isn't a region but a state, why rating the Allocations equal?
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by EastisBae: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
plaindealer:

How?

Trnasform ko, transformer ni?

Comedian.

You must have been living under a rock!
Whatever thing you're posting here and believing it's the 8th wonder of the world, Umahi of Ebonyi has done same already!

Don't be a bigot without sense!
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by darkwan: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
chai....look how the thread turned to nigeria against igbos....

why are you igbos soo bitter....??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
EastisBae:

But unfortunately, same can't be said of SW where mud houses and rusted roofs litter everywhere in your state capitals. El Rufai is a governor in the North, so ask yourself what is all the SW governors doing with their allocations?

Why are all the state capitals and towns in the SW looking so archaic and backwards while abokis are making giant strides?

Yoruba ronu, ibadan in 1975 was recently shown to be better than ibadan of 2021 and you guys are not bothered? Compare ibadan to Kano, Abeokuta to Kaduna and you will cry for yourself at how backward your region has become.
bro easy o,I don't know where u get all this from,but let me know when you done,Ibadan 1975 better than Ibadan 2021, do u know u can just back ur rubbish up with link,the south east u came from can not boast of any tangible development since 1999 u people hide under the south south, Anambra, Enugu,abia,and so on are under developed,u Igbos will be puck nosing in other people's affairs forgetting urs, Abeokuta is not ur mate
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by ojibole(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
South South governors what's your problem?
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by stiggymode(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Most of these projects are situated in kaduna north. Anybody who knows kaduna very will attest to that. Meanwhile in the southern part of town no roads, street lights are not working and no government institutions. They tactically moved all government establishments to kaduna north. Don’t be deceived by these photoshopped pictures. All these projects are financed with Chinese loans with tenor of 50yrs. How can you borrow money to build roads and bridges

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Ganduje and Wike no dey make noise

El Rufai is not making noise, this thread is on NL because people love what he's doing in Kaduna and not because El Rufai is on NL starting topics to talk about himself.

Abi all the Wike threads showing him commissioning his mediocre and dirty projects and even labeling him Mr. Project means Wike is making noise even though he's a loudmouth and noisemaker himself?

You made zero sense.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Sonn(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
South's Wealth at work all over the North, what an irony
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by EastisBae: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
stealmatic:

bro easy o,I don't know where u get all this from,but let me know when you done,Ibadan 1975 better than Ibadan 2021, do u know u can just back ur rubbish up with link,the south east u came from can not boast of any tangible development since 1999 u people hide under the south south, Anambra, Enugu,abia,and so on are under developed,u Igbos will be puck nosing in other people's affairs forgetting urs, Abeokuta is not ur mate

Lol, where are you all creeping out from? So, you didn't see the pictures that was posted on Twitter that later went viral about how ibadan was in 1975 and how it has become worse in 2021? You can Google it yourself, I don't have time to spoon-feed you.

Which abeokuta is this caveman talking about? The same abeokuta that looks so archaic and backward? Can you compare it to Owerri?

Continue decieving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is the difference between Wike the lousy, loudmouth and noisemaker in Rivers and El Rufai in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by darkwan: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Noisy and loudmouth Wike imports other useless people from other states to him commission his mediocre and dirty projects.

comman getout....

na this tiny thing they wan compare with what is in kaduna....??

getat....!!

no mind them noisemakers....
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Fabulousl0l(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
darkwan:

is he wrong....??

oyel money....which oyel money is used in north....??

oyel una no get,but always talkin about oyel....

south east doesnt even produce oyel but una still get more fg allocations than kaduna....

still una are not happy....you move free around,open shops upandan,nobody is disturbin una....
yet,you still complain....

abegi,park well....

Oga calm down, what's the colour of your madness
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by darkwan: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fabulousl0l:

Oga calm down, what's the colour of your madness

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by tankoagaie: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
d guy de try small
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by saintmm(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
I can see you are doing your job well. But we refuse to fall for your trick. Does he really need to be making noise about this, then I will ask why was he voted for? We know you are packaging him for 2023, but, one thing your likes should know is that is either Nigeria is delivered from these hyenas and jackals or the people are liberated ones and for all. You lots ( these current set of wicked, self-centered heartless remorseful less, politicians across Nigeria). A new Dawn is breaking by 2023
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by hotseat: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Delta State: Where hath thou?
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
d only sensible & responsible politician in Nigeria...

but unfortunately a full time bigot!

Dilemma!
undecided
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
More like transforming Kaduna with urbandits renewal projects.
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by slowice(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
This brief bigot is doing well.... But life is more important than development, I choose staying alive over this.
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Litmus: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good on him, but he shouldn't neglect to put in place ways in which the work he has done can be maintained or improved by a competent next governor and an incompetent next governor cannot undo all the work.
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by oluplus(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
plaindealer:
This is the difference between Wike the lousy, loudmouth and noisemaker in Rivers and El Rufai in Kaduna.

Bros, please stop. This sokoto road is not even up to 1 km. We all know the state won't be able to come of the debt borrowed in the next 50 years and half of the money has gone to private pockets

Show me what's happening sabon Tasha, gonin gora, narayi or are they not part of Kaduna?
Why are you painting the biased Governor as if he has done what no man has never done.
I was in Kano when kwankanso transformed all the Roads in Kano. Elrufai had not even done 1/3rd of waht was done in Kano yet, you come here to sing praises to El-Rufai.
I'm not getting it.
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
I lived in Kaduna for the past 18years and I can confidently say that there has never been a governor as good as El Rufia!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
oluplus:

Bros, please stop. This sokoto road is not even up to 1 km. We all know the state won't be able to come of the debt borrowed in the next 50 years and half of the money has gone to private pockets

Show me what's happening sabon Tasha, gonin gora, narayi or are they not part of Kaduna?
Why are you painting the biased Governor as if he has done what no man has never done.
I was in Kano when kwankanso transformed all the Roads in Kano. Elrufai had not even done 1/3rd of waht was done in Kano yet, you come here to sing praises to El-Rufai.
I'm not getting it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13291321_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7186386_fbimg1527698888655_jpeg196c249af4a3111ff3edcbfbec155fd4

Even though your comment made little sense and sounds very pointless, quality is always better than quantity, one good road and quality 1-inch road is better than 100 x 10 miles roads.

You are trying to negate what can not be negated with asinine and elementary rationale.

We are talking about serious, quality, and substantial road construction but in your shallow and narrow world, the length of roads is better than the quality of the road.

Do you even know the length of the road in Kaduna? Have you measured the road?

You are trying too hard to sound ignorant, hateful, and bitter.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by StreetFight: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
supportnija:
Some of us will disappear from this trend but if 200 died in Kaduna we would have flood everywhere.

We Southerners are not interested in News coming from the desert of blood. Go and create your Arewaland or Bloodland or Dowland. We don't care. You heartless blood sucking demons
Re: El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
EastisBae:

Lol, where are you all creeping out from? So, you didn't see the pictures that was posted on Twitter that later went viral about how ibadan was in 1975 and how it has become worse in 2021? You can Google it yourself, I don't have time to spoon-feed you.

Which abeokuta is this caveman talking about? The same abeokuta that looks so archaic and backward? Can you compare it to Owerri?

Continue decieving yourself.

where are you from?,and what's your point gaan,if I start with u ,u won't like it,maybe we will start posting pictures,how dear u compare Abeokuta with any state in the south East,u hv to apologize,which natural resources do u have,apart from 419 and drug mining, tell me any meaningful project from ur states not been ran by the federal government,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.