Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized (1535 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option / Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by Instablogger9ja(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2021
A Nigerian Lady has taken to her page on social Micro blogging platform Twitter to announce a big celebration as she just announced the end of her marriage.

The lady known as Ego Oyibo on Twitter with handle @Ojornelu announced this on Friday March 19 as a month of her divorce completion.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/03/i-m-ready-to-party-nigerian-woman.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by BlueSparks: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2021
Smh. Hoes are never loyal undecided

1 Like

Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by OlawaleBammie: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Lobatan

New International Version Gen 6:6.
The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

Wetin i know be say God did not utter this statement wen it was Adam alone, it was after He created MADAM EVE that He said it

Now we re understanding why He said it gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by Hashabiah: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2021
This is one of those women who are not even worthy to consider for marriage. And for those of you who may want to have something to do with her, then do so at your own risk.
Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by thesicilian: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Many people want the world to believe, that they're happily divorced, happily married, happily this or that on social media platforms. But what they won't show you are the sleepless nights and tear-soaked pillows
Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by Righteousness2(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2021
What a World we live in..

And Because Iniquity shall abound, the Love of many will go Cold..
When you think u have seen or heard it all, another crazy one poops out!

Precious Daddy will be nodding his head in dismay..

1 Like

Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Eiya obviously she was trapped in a toxic marriage, I wonder why young men have become so toxic these days,their sweetness ends during the toasting stage

2 Likes

Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by DaddyRochie1642: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2021
thesicilian:
Many people want the world to believe, that they're happily divorced, happily married, happily this or that on social media platforms. But what they won't show you are the sleepless nights and tear-soaked pillows

You're Wise
Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by Bornsinner7: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Now women dey tell each other congratulations after divorce?? chai..

It's more like an investment with abnormal profit!!..

She had probably carted away with the man's money while living her best life under the expense of the man.. now she wants to be free from the marriage tag cuz it might have been spoiling runs for her..

To my youngins out there.. I ain't saying you shouldn't marry but shine your eyes well well.. No love in the city just make money bang pussies and pray for long life

1 Like

Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by pyyxxaro: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Naaa her Kpekus suffer undecided
Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by goodmorning40: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2021
She's free at last
Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by adadike(f): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2021
The man with such a wife should actually be the one to go for Thanksgiving

3 Likes

Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Instablogger9ja:
A Nigerian Lady has taken to her page on social Micro blogging platform Twitter to announce a big celebration as she just announced the end of her marriage.

The lady known as Ego Oyibo on Twitter with handle @Ojornelu announced this on Friday March 19 as a month of her divorce completion.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/03/i-m-ready-to-party-nigerian-woman.html?m=0

Her life. Her body. Her pvssy. Her problem.

Re: I 'm Ready To Party" - Nigerian Woman Celebrates As Her Divorce Is Finalized by Theboy21: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
See one old machine up there below our honorable nl pastor already blaming the man without knowing who is at fault cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry / Wow! See Shocking Transformation Of Johnson Child Star Susan Pwajok / Bbnaija2021: Maria And PERE Caught Romancing Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.