Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry (1535 Views)

I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma / Meet Beautiful Actress Olive From The Webseries Best Friends In The World / Zack Orji Allegedly Sleeps With A Cameroonian Actress, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by fancyhandsome(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Olive Eko, a Cameroonian US-based actress, has declared her interest to join the Nigerian movie industry, Nollywood.

The actress, who became popular with her lead role in the movie ‘Humanity,’ spoke about her new interest in an interview with DAILY POST on Saturday.

Discussing her interest to explore Nollywood, Miss Eko, who has a degree in Cybersecurity, said, “The Nigerian movie industry is arguably the best in Africa.

“There have been several efforts over the years that have helped the industry stay at the top.

“Obviously, this would not have been possible without all the special talents therein.

“I am looking forward to meeting and working with the likes of Rita Dominic, Genevieve, Omotola, Ramsey Noah and a whole lot of them”.

On her favourite role and how she intends to mix with the Nigerian culture, she added: “I have deep roots in Africa, precisely Cameroon, Ghana and Nigeria. I’m ready for the challenge.

“Learning has always been a special thing for me so I would love to play as many roles as possible, I don’t have any preference!”.

Signed and managed by Aflik Tv, Olive, who starred in the award-winning American comedy series, “The Big Bang Theory” in 2019, said she has the talent to hit the ground running in the ever-competitive Nigerian film industry.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/17/im-moving-to-nollywood-us-based-cameroonian-actress-olive-eko/

Re: Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by LMS1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Set To Join? Join Asin How? To Kiss And S3x In Movie Scene Huh?
Re: Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by holyman101: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeria can attract more people around the world if we continue to grow in the right direction.

Nigeria is no one black nation so its never surprising when we get all the attention. We are a blessed nation but unfortunately managed by empty brains.
Re: Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by Michaeljames22: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nollywood has always been a fertile ground for females so I won't be surprised to see her excel quicker than the old male actors.
Re: Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by Cynthiacute25: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Welcome to the famous Black nation, Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by bobman22: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Welcome, hope you make great impact in the industry
Re: Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by modelssphere(f): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
All the best to you pretty black chocolate
Re: Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by unofficialmadman: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Entertainment industry is easily the only growing sector in Nigeria. Pray we experience better change that will affect other industries positively
Re: Beautiful Us-based Cameroonian Actress, Olive Eko Set To Join Nollywood Industry by Frales6(f): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
apart from the head, from the chest reach her leg fine. maybe when she clean her make up for her face I go know weda her face fine too. she no look bad sha

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See Shocking Transformation Of Johnson Child Star Susan Pwajok / Nengi & Drake Instagram Live Video Actor Uche Blasts Her (video) / Bbnaija2021: Maria And PERE Caught Romancing Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.