Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Do You Think About This Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think About This Woman? (954 Views)

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Woman? by mamagee3(f): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2011
Nairalanders, please help me resolve this issue:

My friend told me a story of a her mother's friend named Susan, her mom and susan went for occassions together and usually spoke to each other on the phone but after about one year and 3 months, Susan stopped calling her mother probably because my friend's mom didn't live up to the standards she would benefit from like living in a big house instead of an apartment and riding big cars, she couldn't have done that because she was a housekeeper waiting to get a working permit in the U.S.

During their days as friends, Susan invited my friend's mom for an occassion that would have been taking place 3 weeks later, she even went as far as giving her an invitation card for it but she on the day of the occassion Susan never called to remind her of it and she never called ever again, during Christmas, Susan met my friend's mom in the store and asked her if she has started working, she said no then Susan told her goodbye and she should greet the kids for her.

After 6 months of total silence, Susan met my friend's mom again on the store and asked her if she has started working, my friend's mom said she would start tomorrow as a registered Nurse and they then waved goodbye to one another, 2 days later, Susan called my mom's friend while she was at work and began trying to become her friend again, she kept on calling desperately and annoyingly but my friend's mom citing she's probably calling because she told her she has begun working as RN ignored her calls.

So, guys Do you think the woman is ingenuine and a leech and deserves to be ignored, or do you think she's a genuine friend that has learned from her mistakes?
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2011
Mamagee how far with your boyfriend.
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2011
I remember when you first joined nairaland years ago, and opened threads unfailingly almost every day, to discuss kanu nwankwo's wife. You really alarmed quite a few people including myself back then cos i was wondering if you were one of his former girlfriends who was bitter at the lady for taking that coveted spot of mrs nwankwo. So, in all that time, hope you've found a boyfriend or fiance because some of this time you spend on nl could be better utilized getting one. Abi you dont swing that way?
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2011
^^This is not a reply I'm expecting about someting serious as this. . .

You're a pucket for even clicking on the thread without giving a valid response.
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 15, 2011
mama-gee:

^^This is not a reply I'm expecting about someting serious as this. . .

this is more serious than your getting a boyfriend?

do you swing the other way?
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 15, 2011
mama-gee:

During their days as friends, Susan invited my friend's mom for an occassion that would have been taking place 3 weeks later, she even went as far as giving her an invitation card for it but she on the day of the occassion Susan [b]never called to remind her of i[/b]t and she never called ever again, during Christmas, Susan met my friend's mom in the store and asked her if she has started working, she said no then Susan told her goodbye and she should greet the kids for her.

Why should she remind her of it when she was given an IV?
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by SisiKill1: 2:12am On Apr 15, 2011
tpiah!:

I remember when you first joined nairaland years ago, and opened threads unfailingly almost every day, to discuss kanu nwankwo's wife. You really alarmed quite a few people including myself back then cos i was wondering if you were one of his former girlfriends who was bitter at the lady for taking that coveted spot of mrs nwankwo. So, in all that time, hope you've found a boyfriend or fiance because some of this time you spend on nl could be better utilized getting one. Abi you dont swing that way?
No way! That was her?!!!

Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 15, 2011
yes oooohhhh

she was sent as a punishment for nairaland's sins. shocked
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Apr 15, 2011
jennykadry:

Why should she remind her of it when she was given an IV?
Oh well, you're not expecting someone you haven't called for 6weeks at that time to just show up at your house just because you gave her an invitation.

The normal thing she would have done was to call her a day before the occassion as a way of formally inviting her.

At least that's what I and every normal person would have done if they invited a friend for an occassion.
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 15, 2011
True but she did not call her for 6 weeks , why didn't the other woman call?

Truth is: you were not there and really do not know what transpired between them. All you know is what ' friend told you'. And yes she definitely was going to paint her own mother good, what did you expect?
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by Odunnu: 3:50am On Apr 15, 2011
Mama da Gee! I hail you o!
I remember you always with a grin on my face. You are one NLndr i'l really love to meet. You sound so very innocent.
. . .big cars. . .big house. . .
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by Brite02(m): 5:27am On Apr 15, 2011
As a good friend she should have stand by her in good times and bad times, that's what a good and geniune friend should have done. . .she deserve what she's got but if she has truly learnt from her mistakes she deserves another chance, no one is perfect no not one!
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by dayokanu(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2011
tpiah!:

Mamagee how far with your boyfriend.

Mamagee, Did you tell tpiah about me?
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by snthesis(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2011
@op
she is a fair weather friend -not to be trusted

tpiah!:

I remember when you first joined nairaland years ago, and opened threads unfailingly almost every day, to discuss kanu nwankwo's wife. You really alarmed quite a few people including myself back then cos i was wondering if you were one of his former girlfriends who was bitter at the lady for taking that coveted spot of mrs nwankwo.  So, in all that time, hope you've found a boyfriend or fiance because some of this time you spend on nl could be better utilized getting one. Abi you dont swing that way?
shocked shocked tpiah d stalker grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Woman? by NAJALYN: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
She is a fair weather friend; one who comes around when the going is good, and disappears when it is bad. I dont regard her as a friend.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With A Spouse That Steals From You / Is This A Blessing Or [photos] / Happy Fathers' Day To All Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.