Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Happy Fathers' Day To All Nairalanders. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Fathers' Day To All Nairalanders. (952 Views)

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today / Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Happy Fathers' Day To All Nairalanders. by ponco: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2013
Today is the day , we have to remember the man in our lives, i'm talking about our father. Let him know you love him and appreciate him, even if he has not been there all the while.

Find some gift suggestions here http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/06/fathers-day-gift-ideas.html

And for the fatherless, take heart. There must have been another person in your life who took his place in a way, today is the day you show your appreciation, and if you are a man, determine to be a good father to your children and a good father figure to other people's children.

Happy Fathers' day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers' Day To All Nairalanders. by ponco: 4:51am On Jun 16, 2013
Any man can help create a child but it takes a real man to love, cherish and raise that child. Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Daddy's out there!!

This is for the women that have to play the role of a Mother and a Father to their children, Happy Fathers Day!

To you Dad. As Fathers Day approaches, I find myself missing you more than usual. If only Facebook had a link to heaven. Happy Fathers Day Dad. I miss you.

A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail.

A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.

Dad you taught me the love of a father. In your arms I was always safe. You taught me selflessness. To you I am forever grateful. I love you dad.

My childhood would be bland without your nurture, love and care. My teenage days would be boring without your advice, pampering and humor. My adulthood would be wasted without your support, friendship and guidance. In fact Daddy, my whole life would be such a mess without you. Thanks for everything. Happy Father's Day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers' Day To All Nairalanders. by ochallo: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2013
Happy fathers day to my father, may God continually bless you for all you have done for me and my siblings.
Re: Happy Fathers' Day To All Nairalanders. by efosanice: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2013
Nawa o, see as that man be for that picture, @op is that your father?
Re: Happy Fathers' Day To All Nairalanders. by mukina2: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2013

(1)

How Can I Plan My Life / 17-month-old Baby Dies In Hospital After Judge Orders Withdrawal Of Life-support / I Need Help To Overcome Intense Sadness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.