Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer (28445 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Omishor2020(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
He achieved that because he is a Taraba indigene and working in Taraba. How many degree holders in the South can become a lecturer in a federal university? He doesnt even have a Master's degree. You for try come Lagos small nah.

The few literate Northerners are valued as golds. Someone once told me of a randomer he served with as a corper, he got a job even while still at school. Some of the students are being paid SALARY while still scholling.
I guess they are currently enjoying what our own grandfathers enjoyed then.

What a skewed country.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
An average Fulani is a killer
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by clockwisereport: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
nick50:
Only possible if u are a Fulani man/cow

Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Assuming he wasn't a Fulani
He won't have gotten the job so easy

This is not true. I personally know someone who was once a security officer in UNN but is now a lecturer. He was Prof Ozumba's orderly

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Tannhauser(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
clockwisereport:

This is not true. I personally know someone who was once a security officer in UNN but is now a lecturer. He was Prof Ozumba's orderly

Never mind those lazy folks commenting thrash!
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Spandau: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Northurmate:
Like any other Fulani boy, Adamu Dauda Garba started his early life of cattle rearing in his village, Tep. He started leading herds of his father when he was just six years old.

CREDIT: https://dailytrust.com/adamu-dauda-from-rearing-cattle-to-a-university-lecturer

Ehnehn! That is what we are talking about. If just 70% of all Fulanis in the whole of Africa can be like this dude, we would not be having this problems.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by yemmywesey(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
quota system , all this nonsense cannot happen in oau ife , ui ibadan, futa akure.
first class student sef no fit become lecturer without holding a master degree with phd grades.
I now know that one Nigeria is for hausa- fulanis only.
me wey I finish from ui since 2014 never see scholarship sef.
any way congrats my fulani brother, pls use your education to educate your kinsmen.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by extol1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Quota system Lecturer cool cool
exactly, a lot of first class with master degree are yet to be given the job, if they apply, they are told to further for PhD
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by TheMostComplex1: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Interesting story. Adamu you're lucky & blessed
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Minjim: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is my Fulani aboki.

Not those killer herders and even Bubu
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Minjim: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
yemmywesey:
quota system , all this nonsense cannot happen in oau ife , ui ibadan, futa akure.
first class student sef no fit become lecturer without holding a master degree with phd grades.
I now know that one Nigeria is for hausa- fulanis only.
me wey I finish from ui since 2014 never see scholarship sef.
any way congrats my fulani brother, pls use your education to educate your kinsmen.

You no go leave am!

Is he lecturing you or your kids?

You wanna go to the North?

If your answer is no.
Leave am.

My dad usually say that Ahmadu Bello was a pious, humble and incorruptible man unlike Awolowo.
But I ask him.
" What legacies did he and others beget their people? What legacy has all the Northern leaders beget their people?
Poverty, Bigotry, Religious fanatism, terrorism, Banditry, etc

Awolowo was never a president but his legacy is inestimable.

Leave these people, their leaders are their greatest enemy

1 Like

Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Imsoblessed: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Akpuobi1:
rejoice with those that are rejoicing
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Imsoblessed: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
so inspiring! God bless you
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by FLYFIRE(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Akpuobi1:
And will soon dissect why herdsmen should carry two AK47s each
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Faithful1234(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
thank God for ur life u didn't read that kalatu were the high una pass kwale weed.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is the kind of news we love to hear about he fulani people and not the usual bloodletting and savagery that's now their trade mark. This is cool and highly inspiring. Well done my brother. We hope you'll be an inspiration to other young fulani guys.

This is something to be proud of but not one idiot from Guinea -arewa telling us here that his people are one senseless desert warriors or something.

Well-done Adamu,I'm proud of you bro.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by porthouse7(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
adamu use u exposure to educate ur follow Fulani headsmen to embrace ranching
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Akpuobi1:

shut the fuvk up ...... he's telling the stories of his humble beginning

the current VC of UNN started work at UNN as a farm supervisor with Just WAEC certificate

today he's a professor and Vice chancellor of that same university
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by QuotasSystem: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
ITGuy56:
Not all Nyemiri/Berebe are dumb sha

I have set my bar soooo fuc.kin low

Fixed.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Proflere: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lol, I was seeing Adamu Garba instead of Dauda , na why I no open this thread since. More wins brother.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by GraduatesGrant(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Everything is possible with determination and consistency.

Are you unemployed? And would you want to start your own company in Nigeria? Click the link on my signature and thank me later.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Ihenzy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
He is also a gentle guy.
Las las Adamu story wey we dey discuss for FUW don reach nairaland
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by pacespot(m): 1:22am On Mar 22, 2021
Then what is the big deal, a cattle rearer can make much more money than university professor in today's Nigeria
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by GPAdams(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Akpuobi1:
The same way all southern presidents were also quota system presidents.
Re: Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer by mechanics(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2021
He was determined to succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker / Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Seplat Joint Venture 2020/2021 Scholarship Application Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.