Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Can You Resume A Dream? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Resume A Dream? (199 Views)

Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow / Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week / JOHESU Suspends 43-day Strike, Orders Workers To Resume Work On Friday - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Resume A Dream? by Skyfornia(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2021
Why are dreams difficult, if not impossible, to resume once you've woken up?

A wonderful dream was about to get even better, only to be interrupted too soon. You hurry and close your eyes. Can you slip back into sleep and pick up where you left off?

Has anyone able to continue his/her dream from where it was interrupted?? Please share..

Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by falcon01: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Impossible grin never happen to me gaskiya
Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by Skyfornia(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
falcon01:
Impossible grin never happen to me gaskiya

Why is it so??
Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by Xenry: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yeah, it's possible to resume dreams. It's happening to me.

Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by amrichy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
A better question to ask is "can you control or consciously determine what your dream would be like?". If yes, then it may be possible to 'resume' a dream.
Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by falcon01: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Skyfornia:

Why is it so??
because it's an Automatic Action we have little to no control over
Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by Skyfornia(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Yeah, it's possible to resume dreams. It's happening to me.

I'd like to know if there's something one can do to help..maybe a particular sleeping position or something
Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by Xenry: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Skyfornia:

I'd like to know if there's something one can do to help..maybe a particular sleeping position or something
I don't know. I think it resumes when it wants to resume, it's just natural.
Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by Skyfornia(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
I don't know. I think it resumes when it wants to resume, it's just natural.

Alright thanks...
Re: Can You Resume A Dream? by Thazard(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
I would say yes but the thing is that you won't resume exactly from where you stopped rather it would have fast forward past some episodes and you would continue from there.

It has happened to me on rare cases

(1) (Reply)

How Steve Bannon And A Chinese Billionaire Created A Right-wing Coronavirus Medi / Brazil, Worlds Deadliest Daily Records Of Covid-19 Cases. / Covid Was The Third Leading Cause Of Death Among Americans In 2020, Behind Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.