Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja (1370 Views)

First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto / Man Shares His First Car Experience In 2002 / Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
An Abuja based man has gone on social media to share his encounter with an Abuja based female mechanic.

We need to celebrate women who choses hard-work and making their own money to urgent 2k

“Nice car, but accidented. I know I can fix it, so I pay for it.

Takes it to my mechanic in Zuba, a far-flung corner of Abuja.

Mechanic test-drives it. He calls an electrician to check some connections, then calls this girl - pretty young thing - for what exactly, I don't know.

Soon, everyone gets down to work. Money ain't a thing. I'm here to fix the car.

The PYT tells me to start the car and put on the A/C.

"If I put am on, wetin go come happen?"

"I wan check the problem na."

"Hehe. You?"

"Yes, sir."

"Wey your oga?"

"I no get oga."

"You mean say, na you wan repair A/C?"

"Yes, sir."

I swallow spit and oblige. Shebi I dey here na. Make I siddon dey look.

PYT fills the gas. Tests it. Diagnoses the faults. Explains to me while I stare at her in amazement.

"The condenser is blocked, and the blockage has affected the compressor. That's why it's doing short working dzjgmzt..."

"How much is it to change them?"

She picks up her phone and calls someone in the market. In no time, the person arrives with the materials.

She gets down to work...seriously but with a smile.

I look on in awe as she loosens bolts and nuts, cuts wires and hoses, hits and hammers at things.

Unperturbed by the burning sun.

She takes a break in the afternoon to buy a plate of rice which she gives to Jack, a puppy that has taken a liking to me.

"Is it your dog?"

"Yes, sir."

"You bring it here every day?"

"No, I leave it here."

"What's your name?"

"Ruth."

"How old are you?"

"22"

"How long have you been doing this work?"

"6 years."

"Why didn't you go to school?"

"Since I finished secondary school, and no money to go further, I had to do something for myself."

Ruth finishes the job before others and goes to handle another client's car.

My A/C is working perfectly, thanks to her.

Ruth is a very beautiful girl as you can see from the picture, she's not looking for a way to get rich quickly. She's determined to earn a living and not depend on urgent 2K.

I was so inspired I took a picture with her. Mind you, we're not wearing And Co o. It's just a coincidence of colours.

If I have the means, these are the kind of people I like to help without their asking. Not those avaricious people that want to jump into wealth without working.”

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
More

Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by DaddyRochie1642: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Which kind face be this
.... That man face over strong grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
When would the society stop disrespecting the female gender?
Women have many times come out to strongly affirm they're equal to men and aren't weaker vessels, so why is it hard for the world to simply respect the noble movement?
Celebrating her is mocking her. More like celebrating a handicapped who did something able bodies do.
Is the man indirectly inferring that she's inferior or handicapped by gender? That is not so cool. We should all learn to respect women.
The future is female. A future is on the way, a time would come someday, when men would sit and sip, while the women would offload heavy sacks from trucks, sweating in the fierce sun. After which they would use their hard earned income to take their men on dates and finance the family.

Last time I checked, women have exactly the same number of hands, fingers and toes with men. If that is so, if men work as mechanics inside sun every fcking day, I can't see why it should be a breaking news, if a lady does the same.
Whenever I see the slogans 'future is female' or 'feminism', I always LMAO.
If not for pathetic hegoats who keep giving these women free money in exchange for clitocurrency. Only if most of them ever earned money the hard way like men, they would be too tired and mouths too heavy to even mutter the word feminism.
Bunch of confused clowns who shout gender inequality when things don't go their greedy, selfish ways, but would quickly tell the world they're weaker vessels when they want to take advantage of men.
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by buygala(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
The man's face tho...

This is the real Mr "Boniface"

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by Kingdemu: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
buygala:
The man's face tho...

This is the real Mr "Boniface"
cheesy
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by AgentGoat: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That man face over strong grin grin

My brother....
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by LussoAutos: 3:53am On Mar 24, 2021
Really impressive. Realistically this shouldn't be shocking. Women have been able-bodied for a while...
https://lussoautos.com/2021/02/26/first-female-mechanic-in-nigeria-what-she-is-doing-now/
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja by Zane2point4(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
light099:
When would the society stop disrespecting the female gender?
Women have many times come out to strongly affirm they're equal to men and aren't weaker vessels, so why is it hard for the world to simply respect the noble movement?
Celebrating her is mocking her. More like celebrating a handicapped who did something able bodies do.
Is the man indirectly inferring that she's inferior or handicapped by gender? That is not so cool. We should all learn to respect women.
The future is female. A future is on the way, a time would come someday, when men would sit and sip, while the women would offload heavy sacks from trucks, sweating in the fierce sun. After which they would use their hard earned income to take their men on dates and finance the family.

Last time I checked, women have exactly the same number of hands, fingers and toes with men. If that is so, if men work as mechanics inside sun every fcking day, I can't see why it should be a breaking news, if a lady does the same.
Whenever I see the slogans 'future is female' or 'feminism', I always LMAO.
If not for pathetic hegoats who keep giving these women free money in exchange for clitocurrency. Only if most of them ever earned money the hard way like men, they would be too tired and mouths too heavy to even mutter the word feminism.
Bunch of confused clowns who shout gender inequality when things don't go their greedy, selfish ways, but would quickly tell the world they're weaker vessels when they want to take advantage of men.
Is it everyday you see a female mechanic

If you see a lion flying in the sky won't you take a pic and be suprised?
Spare all those long talk joor., if you even tell many girls to become a car mechanic they'll insult your life, so the man have a genuine reason to encourage and celebrate her.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Should I Buy 2007 Lexus Rx350 Vs 2007 Toyota Highlander / Nissan Almera Tino(2005) Acceleration Issue / Is 2008 Honda CRV A Good Deal For My Mom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.