Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Christians Should Not Get Mal-nurtured Or Starved Spiritually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Not Get Mal-nurtured Or Starved Spiritually (158 Views)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Should Not Get Mal-nurtured Or Starved Spiritually by McLizbae: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
We all eat, but I can categorically tell you that we don't often do that for the same reason. While some people eat to enjoy and merry: I mean people wey get true joy only when their mouth dey pound something yummy grin, other people only eat to get the stamina and nourishment needed to keep life. But if any man don't or can't eat, he probably prepares for his timely death.

Same applies to the word of God to our spiritual lifes (which invariably sustain our mortal life) as Christians. Forget about the spirikokos (those people like to dey eat gan jor grin), just try and pick your Bible open it, you can also use the electronic Bible (on your smartphone) to search for key words you wish to be feed with, example: Testimony, Faith, Love, Victory, Obidience, etc, Take enough to sustain you for the day or week, just make sure you are not spiritually malnurtured or starved to a spiritual death.

Pray from your heart too (some call it meditation), start with: Lord Jesus I thank you for..., ask for forgiveness of all your sins, then tell God what you want and believe absolutely that HE is listening to you, finally, finish it by thanking God and our Lord Jesus again. Thats it!

Get up, go out there and work, be kind (not stupid), believe and stay positive too. As a true Christian, I can bet you will be just fine.

Re: Christians Should Not Get Mal-nurtured Or Starved Spiritually by vickyvoss(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Nicely written

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Not Get Mal-nurtured Or Starved Spiritually by McLizbae: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
vickyvoss:
Nicely written
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Www.toluilori.com / Accept People The Way They Are! / Dont Stop Doing Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.