Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

From Darkness To Light - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Darkness To Light (96 Views)

From Darkness To Holiness (the Past - Present Life Of Sis. Christabel Pephra) / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Darkness To Light by Cleanworld(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Happy Sunday y'all ,

I urge you all brethren as a true believer of the Gospel and the truth to always read your bible and to do your research on your own especially now that so many false prophet as rising, polluting the mind of believers of Christ Jesus.

It is time for you to seek God and to know him b earing your own account of the gospel and the ways of God.

Do not be deceive by many diluted doctorings and let the Holy Spirit leads and guides you to the truth.

A believer is a saint and an apostle, going to church every sunday to listen to your pastol and to warm the church benches is not enough. Seek the lord in it entirety and chanllenge him .

Christainity is verse and i won't be able to explain all today but please brethren,know your God and whom you serve.

Are you among the christain that believe that there's a place in ''SKY HEAVEN''? so they dont care about what's going on on Earth? i used to believe that too and i used to image how beautiful my house will look like in heaven and we will all be praising God from our house grin

But alas after digging deep into the bible and meeting other believe from different sphere of this world, i received the shock of my life that Heaven is right here right now that Jesus will come back to renovate and refurbish the earth to a new Heaven.

Have you seen anyone that account of there house in heaven? have you ask them of their street no? please do your research. Do not see things only in black and white.

Have you seen how the earth revejunate itself while people in it dies?
so many questions and answer.

You can claim that you are a christain without knowing the fundamental of christainity don't allow anyone pass down half truth and half passage of this wonderful book to you every sunday just because you are to lazy to do your research.

Do you know that there are so many testament of Jesus Christ? check online if you have the time
start by asking for the recovery version of the NEW Testament this contain the full meaning of all those grammars in your bible that make you confuse after reading it .

its an eye popping opener and most of this books are free to access.

Ye shall seek and find, shallom.

THE NEW TESTAMENT Recovery Version.......info@amanatrust.org.uk
THE BOOK OF MORMON.......ONLINE
And so many others.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Quality Printing Of Nylon / Importance And Benefits Of Gratitude / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.