Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Wonderful Things About His Return - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wonderful Things About His Return (94 Views)

God Has Done Wonderful Things / Jesus Visited People In Gabon And These Wonderful Things Were Done For Them. / Watch This Wonderful Things That God Did To This Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wonderful Things About His Return by MozB: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
"Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End". Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. Revelation 22:12-14 NLT
Sometimes, the teaching about the return of Christ strikes fear in the hearts of people. For the believer in Christ, it should not be so. The message of Christ's return was actually given as an encouragement to the chruch and the early Christians used it as a form of greeting(Maranatha) to keep their faith strong in Christ. It was something to look forward to and not something to run away from.
WHAT ARE THE WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT HIS RETURN?
1. From our text, we See that the return of Christ will be a time of rewards. Believers in Christ go through a lot of distress in this life in their bid to obey Christ. Many make secret and open sacrifices for what they believe. These sacrifices will be amply rewarded when Christ returns
2. Injustice is so prevalent in the world but Christ will put all things right when He returns, that is why it is called the time of the restoration of all things.
3. We will also get to meet all our loved ones who died in christ.
Conclusion: In the light of all these, we have reasons to actually look forward to the return of Christ. Maranatha!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Deny Yourself / Haha / The Truth Will Set You Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.