Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Have One Month Left To Live - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have One Month Left To Live (2746 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by frozen70(f): 3:59am On Mar 23, 2021
richmond500:
u don't know childofdoom, he just wanted attention.
He isn't begging and if u offer to help, he'll snub ur message.

He is just having fun with this thing

May all the fun he gets happen to him in reality
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by ChildOfDoom: 6:09am On Mar 23, 2021
frozen70:

you too think I consistently post fake news for years? It's for real. I really need help
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by laluski(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
my fate

There's no way any family member of mine can part with 250,000 naira in this COVID-19 ravaged economy to save me. I can forsee and imagine my rotting in jail. My mum will be worst hit by the news. I will keep my deeds hidden for the foreseeable future in order not to raise her blood pressure. I might even need to pay more than 250k once the police is involved.

oh the torments and discomfort of prison life keeps me petrified. How do I cope enclosed in a place, knowing I am claustrophobic. Considering my good heart (aside betting addiction) and 'Ajebo upbringing', how do I cope being locked up with hardened criminals. They will sodomize me for sure. The unhygienic nature of cells will exacerbate my fragile health, no doubt.

I once experienced a slight jail experience. during an illegal raid on passers by in Warri. The Calabar DPO of B Division Police station at Okumagba had us kept in a room at the station for a day, till our loved ones came to bail us the next day. That travail is still fresh in my mind. Sleeping on the bare floor, Shut off from daylight, people urinating in a pail and the flies around wasn't something I can cope with for long. my body temperature changed after that day's experience.

I'm doomed

Yes you're.. for professing such thing into your life.. we all say Amen to it.. since you called yourself a child of soon, so shall you be all days of your life... Nothing good will ever ever come from you.. obviously you're ba wasted sperm, making 9 months your mother carry you in her womb and with all the pains of child birth she went tru cos of you a pure waste or time and energy. As we've all said amen to it so shall it follow you all the remaining the days of your life
Thank me later
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by laluski(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
frozen70:

Amen and amen
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by ChildOfDoom: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
AmOnline:
The OP is very funny with his posts.
I know. My life is a joke
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by ChildOfDoom: 5:06am On Mar 24, 2021
jeff1607:
Village people seem to follow this one.
hmmmmm
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by ChildOfDoom: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Karleb:
Guy, just go and die. You've been doing this shit for more than two years now.
hmm. it's the power of addiction sir
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by ChildOfDoom: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2021
ahnie:
Some comments Sha!
I guess all have given up on me
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by VTJN(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
not true o sir. this time it's critical. I genuinely need help. I only do not open up to people who just wants to make jest of me
Remember me for your kingdom lad
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by GboyegaD(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
It was your choice to gamble with those funds as such be prepared to take on the consequences of your action.

My sincere advice is you approach your bank for a salary advancement loan to pay up and then pay back over a year.
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by Oracleforce: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
The breath of life, the fresh air we inhale, the peace of mind, the promise of tomorrow, the experience and advice of elders amongst other things are what we take for granted in our quest for quick wealth, no matter the dubious means.

I have blown my shot at having a free life to think and plan for the future. All I think of is my pending doom. I have lost sleep. How do I raise 250,000 naira within the shortest possible time before WASSCE starts (to pay for the candidates money I gambled with). That way, I am saved from my imminent arrest. I don't want to flee Warri to another place (like I did from Benin due to my indebtedness). I have nothing and no one to rely on elsewhere.

My saving Grace is that WASSCE may be delayed till a month time, due to late registration process for 2021 caused by COVID-19. I will make the most of the days I have left. I hope people learn from my story and thread with caution......

All these lazy Yoot will not stop to amaze us....
Re: I Have One Month Left To Live by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Everyone keeps saying you a joke.

Probably if you get arrested and we see it on the news then people who want to help you will take you seriously.

And probably hope after this you change, cos the next time you in deep shit, we'll root for you to be jailed for life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Met Human(man or woman) That Can Regurgitate? / How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here / She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.