Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) (8055 Views)

Sunday Igboho Releases Video Dancing In His House Amid DSS' Arrest Threat (video / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Proposed Oduduwa National Anthem - Video.... (happy Days Will Come!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Lifestone(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Veqtor:

Rest. No one needs ur "wise" council.

If they needed it...they would have asked for it.

Both MNk and Igboho earned d right to b d unofficial president or head of state...the moment dey both stepped out and decided to do something Others couldn't by demanding secession.

With all ur much wisdom n knowledge, where were you wen d pple needed some 1 to stand up to d excesses of this Fulani govt?

Only to come on nairaland, while sitting comfortably in ur comfort zone, blabbing unsolicited advice..

Nd while at it, try to keep Nnamdi Kanu nd biafra matters out of ur mouth. A struggle dat has been here for more decades dan we care to count, prolly even b4 u wer born, you talking about hurrying.

If d silly Nigerian govt left biafra nd ojukwu alone, u know where d country would have been today?

Please let's all be guided in this forum.

You are saying these because you have no idea how Yoruba function! It will be absolutely impossible to lord it over others, Yoruba fought for over 50years resisting imposition before the British settled the issue.
Like someone said above, we will be back to amalgamation soon if this approach is used
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by orisa37: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
We are not Cow-ards

We are Cocoa-wards

To: ADAMS & IGBOHO

Visit Chief Olu Falae. Pray that he may design "an economic blue print program to back up FADAKA RESERVE CURRENCY".

Visit fmr President OBASANJO for Political blue print program and

Visit Prof. Banji AKINTOYE for social blue print program.

YOU ARE BORN FREE AND BORN WELL

MAY OLODUMARE BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF ODUDUWA ASE.

2 Likes

Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Veqtor: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lifestone:

You are saying these because you have no idea how Yoruba function! It will be absolutely impossible to lord it over others, Yoruba fought for over 50years resisting imposition before the British settled the issue.
Like someone said above, we will be back to amalgamation soon if this approach is used

Hmm. Okay so u know d best approach ryt...and we are all just hearing these ur opinions after Igboho manifested?

Like I asked d oda fellow, where were you all ds while? So u suggesting we follow ds ur approach dat has never been mentioned by continuing to wait for ur likes to mention it, while Fulani parasites have a field day slaughtering us all?

Plz plz...let sleeping dogs lie.
Allow dose who have started d ignition, drive d car.

2 Likes

Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by gidgiddy: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice one to them
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Misterone: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
twosquare:
It is nice...this is still a sample anyway. I'm waiting for the Consular services to begin operation very soon.

Now, Nigerian passport booklets are not available in the Diaspora and Nigeria. That's a sign. You will just wake up one day and find yourselves in New nations.

It's better to be good neighbors than frenemies.

A house with dry meal with peace is better than the one filled with delicacies but full of trouble.

keep dreaming dreamer
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Injera(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Since when did Sunday Igboho become the president of Oduduwa republic? And who has endowed him with the right to declare a parallel currency when the yoruba nation is still in this contraption called Nigeria?
And who are you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Injera(f): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lifestone:

That's why the project is a failure abinitio! Sunday Ignoho is not a Yoruba leader and can not become one. Arrogating to himself role like this will alienate mainstream Yoruba from the agenda.
And who are the main stream yoruba
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Since when did Sunday Igboho become the president of Oduduwa republic? And who has endowed him with the right to declare a parallel currency when the yoruba nation is still in this contraption called Nigeria?

He is not the president boss, he is Just the CBN governor
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
EzeNri:

Ego is the Igbo name for Money and it might not work if other tribes are joining.

I support a 100% IGBO Republic of Biafra and in that case, "Ego" becomes an option.

You are deceiving yourself if you think that other tribes will join us in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Lifestone(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Veqtor:

Hmm. Okay so u know d best approach ryt...and we are all just hearing these ur opinions after Igboho manifested?

Like I asked d oda fellow, where were you all ds while? So u suggesting we follow ds ur approach dat has never been mentioned by continuing to wait for ur likes to mention it, while Fulani parasites have a field day slaughtering us all?

Plz plz...let sleeping dogs lie.
Allow dose who have started d ignition, drive d car.
That's my point he's too hasty. It doesn't work with us that way. Aside, while I salute his courage, he can't lead Yoruba. He will soon start having problems
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Lifestone(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Injera:

And who are the main stream yoruba
Am one of them with all modesty. Just few people hailing him and he's feeling fly. Lol
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by PapaNwaeje: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by MrMaestro: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lifestone:

Pure illusion. You can't decide for others, he's is free to rant, some of us do not agree with his approach
pure illusion, you can't decide for others. Some of us do not agree with nigeria. That can be said both ways. Matter of fact. You've been on a tirade all thread. You're clearly either nyamiri or a Fulanis. Regardless, your opinions are irrelevant because you're sitting on your ass and igboho is actually doing the work. Go to the Obas and igboho yourself if you disagree
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by KingTom(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
festacman:
Sunday Igboho is moving really fast. He is already acting as President and Head of State of Oduduwa nation. Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho and his 'kitchen cabinet' are working hard without considering or consulting the many other interests: States, sub-ethnics (Egba, Ijebu, Ekiti, Awori, Ijesha, Yewa, Oyo, Owo, Ife, Ondo, Akoko, Ilaje, Okun, Akoko, etc,), Obas, religious leaders, intellectuals, politicians, etc.

Designing currency before designing the roadmap (for economic prosperity, political stability, social intercourse, etc.) shows the depth of the people involved. No nation is formed in a hurry or without democratic inclusiveness. More than 50% of Yoruba across States must agree to Oduduwa nation via referendum before it will work. Imposition will be resisted with far reaching consequences.

The TRUTH is unless the parts agree, the whole can't function well. The result will be another amalgamation, another Nigeria.

You said akoko twice
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by EzeNri(m): 4:03am On Mar 22, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

You are deceiving yourself if you think that other tribes will join us in Biafra.
Stop quoting me if cant understand simple English.

Thank you.
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Lifestone(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2021
MrMaestro:
pure illusion, you can't decide for others. Some of us do not agree with nigeria. That can be said both ways. Matter of fact. You've been on a tirade all thread. You're clearly either nyamiri or a Fulanis. Regardless, your opinions are irrelevant because you're sitting on your ass and igboho is actually doing the work. Go to the Obas and igboho yourself if you disagree
I doubt if you are a Yoruba, if yes you must be a thug like Igboho. Igboho is a thug that we all know and can't be the leader of Yoruba. I am a full blooded Yoruba and I don't owe you an apology. But I wont keep quiet and allow Igboho followers like you to sell him as the Yoruba leader. He's probably your leader, please keep him as that.
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by absoluteSuccess: 5:22am On Mar 22, 2021
abumeinben:

This one na remix.

It can't be the same, since we didn't grew up in the same neighborhood. it's just a nursery rhyme created to encourage kids familiarize themselves with the numbers.

1 Like

Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Lifestone:

Oga calm down,
Those were the old generation of Yorubas that had some pride and sense of direction,
This generation of yorubas are lost and directionless, they are just following Nigeria, a country that is going nowhere, some are now refugees! Some would soon be refugees,
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by bosco2017: 5:38am On Mar 22, 2021
CharleyBright:
A Joke taken too far.

The same you said about Nnadi kanu Biafra . keep on deceiving yourself . Nigeria is not working . many yorubas and Igbos do not want Nigeria .
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2021
CheGuevara101:
Lol. Then a plate of Amala and Ewedu will be sold for 50,000 Fadaka.

Issorite!

We rise......according to
this guy isn't happy. Who can relate
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2021
EzeNri:
Yorubas don't play with their culture. I love how they yorubanized their currency.

MNK should do away with that pound. We have nothing in common with Britain.

How do I get Oodua citizenship?
give me one of your pretty sis/niece to marry grin. I go cover u
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Rugaria:
Where can one apply for Visa? Will like to visit Sometimes to see the longest drum in the world and the longest runway too...
be prepared with atleast with 10milli fadaka

1 Like

Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Lifestone:

That's my point he's too hasty. It doesn't work with us that way. Aside, while I salute his courage, he can't lead Yoruba. He will soon start having problems
and pls ooo who can lead Yoruba ? Tell us
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Lifestone(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
and pls ooo who can lead Yoruba ? Tell us
So Na Sunday Igboho will be your leader? Certainly not me. If Yoruba will leave this contraption called Nigeria, the leadership will emerge.
What I support is a restructuring of Nigeria to Pre-independence model where all regions also enjoy fiscal autonomy with a weak center. Individual region can then develop at their pace.
All these energy should be focused on that
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by EzeNri(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
give me one of your pretty sis/niece to marry grin. I go cover u
Lol.

None is available.
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2021
EzeNri:

Lol.

None is available.
chai
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by twosquare(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
History has a funny way of repeating itself or people repeating history. Another evil spirit boy will come up again and destroy the region model. The best way is independent nations. We have tried it and we all know how it ended up. Let's try another one, full independence of nationalities in Niger area.
Lifestone:

So Na Sunday Igboho will be your leader? Certainly not me. If Yoruba will leave this contraption called Nigeria, the leadership will emerge.
What I support is a restructuring of Nigeria to Pre-independence model where all regions also enjoy fiscal autonomy with a weak center. Individual region can then develop at their pace.
All these energy should be focused on that

1 Like

Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by Armaggedon: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
EzeNri:
Yorubas don't play with their culture. I love how they yorubanized their currency.

MNK should do away with that pound. We have nothing in common with Britain.

How do I get Oodua citizenship?
That means you've not been following. The pound has been done away with since 2015.
Re: Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) by EzeNri(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Armaggedon:
That means you've not been following. The pound has been done away with since 2015.
To what now please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Southern Governors Forum, By Naptu2 / 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.