Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners (8009 Views)

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by chrisokw: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2007
Written by Oghre

Nigerians are screaming loud to be abused; the Nigerians government want its citizens both in Nigeria and abroad to be abused. The diplomatic corp. is part of government and as such don’t care if Nigerians are abused anywhere on the planet.

Many Nigerians by nature hate their citizenship, with loads refusing even to identify themselves as Nigerians. In situations where there will be no repercussions some Nigerians refuse to seek redress, they will not even open their mouths in public for fear of anyone hearing their Nigerian accents, they are unsure of themselves.

Some Nigerians only scream out load at the top of their voices in “owambe” parties, call them to a protest against injustice, racism, unfair treatment and they will tell you “every man for himself”. Unity is missing; the world Igbo congress will fight its own battles, while the house of Oduduwa will claim they are more Nigerian than others.

The mallams abroad including ambassadors will form a relationship with Middle Eastern and North African Muslims instead of the Nigerian citizens they were appointed to protect in these host countries.

The former Nigerian ambassador to Russia, Abdullahi Sarki Mukhtar, a man I know from the Nigerian Defence Academy in Kaduna back in the day as a Lt. Colonel is a good example of such unpatriotic, Hausa/Fulani, light skinned wannabe-Arab, with more allegiance to Jeddah than Nigeria. Today the man has been rewarded with National security Adviser.

The fool could not guarantee the security of Nigerians who were constantly, humiliated, incarcerated and murdered in Russian, under the watchful eyes of Ambassador Mukhtar.

The list is endless, should I even talk about some Ambassadors who cooperated with their hosts to make life difficult for Nigerians? In the list is the Ambassador of Nigeria to Ireland who told the Irish Government to seize all Nigerian passports presented to them genuine or not. The ambassador then ordered his own printing machine and started charging Nigerians €450 for passports that officially cost 8000 Naira.
As the Irish policeman I know said “you guys are being ****ed by sides, yours and ours.

Well, it was a senior Nigerian Diplomat and assistant to a minister for foreign affair that directly told the Irish prime minister, Bertie Aherne “Nigerians are criminals by nature, we understand your plight but please note it is only the ones from the south”. So Bertie Aherne stood up the next week on national TV and told the Irish “I cannot understand why Southern Nigerians are coming here in droves and committing all these crimes”

All it took was a green light from a Nigerian Government official who was supposed to be protesting the treatment of his people, and a racist prime minister to turn the Nigerian reputation in Ireland around for good.

As my English friend said, “if your government can stand back and watch the state humiliation and murder of Nigerians in many countries around the world when they have bargain tools, like diplomatic protest, human right organisations, treaties, a strong African voice due to population, and even oil to use against these governments, you are better off never applying for a Nigerian passport again. You may be better protected with your European citizenship”.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by mohadana: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2007
:-x
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by McKren(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2007
A BBC radio programme defined an Ambassador as an honest man sent abroad to lie honourably in defence of his country.

The Nigerian Ambassador does not fit into this definition because
1. They are not honest
2. They dont bother to defend their country

1 Like

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Tornadoz(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2007
Why defend the indefensible? The man was stating an obvious fact.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by angel101(f): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2007
Tornadoz:

Are u saying that Nigerians are criminal by nature is a fact? are u a criminal then?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Danmasani(m): 4:47am On Jun 24, 2007
Tornadoz:

True talk. It is obvious and well known that Nigerians, especially from the south at the sole perpetratous of 419. You are in denial if u don't agree with this. In the past 3 month, ive watched documentaries of ABC,NBC and CNN on bank fraud, money laudering, credit card scam among others. Nigerians were involved, all of them southerners!

1 Like

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by 9ja4eva: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2007
So na Southerners come be d bad people shey?What wld u say of people from other parts of the Country?D armed robbers?Killers?

Dey r nt serious.If only dey gave d Southerners wat we deserve we wld have been d best.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by chrisokw: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2007
Terry Waya and David Mark (Sen Pres) are not southerners. These are 419 and money laundry kingpins. Many Yoruba 419 may be from the North (Kwara, Kogi). The bad Nigerian guys in saudi are northern muslims. If the northern military thieves did not destroy the economy wholesale, there won't have been any 419 (there was none before). It is a case of the egg and chicken which comes first. Ewu Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by 9ja4eva: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2007
No mind d yeye ambassador
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by angel101(f): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2007
IBB, Abacha, Umaru Diko etc outherners?

1 Like

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by 9ja4eva: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2007
Obasanjo na southerner
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by angel101(f): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2007
Infact the idiot should be re called for such a stupid statement.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by angel101(f): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2007
Have u heard that Sani Yerima was the worst offender from this last dispensation? Direct embezzlement - no third party. southerner?

1 Like

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by 9ja4eva: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2007
Dnt mind such sychophant

Dangote
Kingibe
IBB
Atiku
Abdulsalam
Useni
Tofa

all dose Armed Robbers wey Police dey parade na all Southerners shey?

Yeye
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2007
McKren:

A BBC radio programme defined an Ambassador as an honest man sent abroad to lie honourably in defence of his country.

The Nigerian Ambassador does not fit into this definition because
1. They are not honest
2. They don't bother to defend their country

You're kind of wrong!

1. He's being honest, most of the people doing these things in Europe are from Southern Nigeria and that is the truth. This guy is not lying, anyway you look at it.

2. By ascribing this to Southern Nigeria, he might be lessening the damage being done to Nigeria as a whole, what do you think?. . .Obviously the Irish PM referrdd to Southern Nigeria and not Nigerians as a whole, less damage or don't you think so?
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by angel101(f): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2007
NO
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by DisGuy: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2007
The fool could not guarantee the security of Nigerians who were constantly, humiliated, incarcerated and murdered in Russian, under the watchful eyes of Ambassador Mukhtar.

that applies to 98% of our so called ambassadors around the world, the one in spain has no even issued a bloody statement concerning the death of a nigerian recently. even if its just to show he is there in the country pig bellied impotent lot they are!
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by McKren(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2007
Donzman:

You're kind of wrong!

1. He's being honest, most of the people doing these things in Europe are from Southern Nigeria and that is the truth. This guy is not lying, anyway you look at it.

2. By ascribing this to Southern Nigeria, he might be lessening the damage being done to Nigeria as a whole, what do you think?. . .Obviously the Irish PM referrdd to Southern Nigeria and not Nigerians as a whole, less damage or don't you think so?

Northern nigerians can't be bothered to perpetrate there 419 in Europe, because their bussiness is thriving here in Nigeria. What you see on ABC, BBC, CNN are fraud by Nigerians that have adverse effect on their people and economy.
If these media houses are honest enough to expose fruad by Nigerians that aid their economy i.e. Laundering Nigerian money to foreign banks I bet 90% will be perpetrated by Notherners. Besides that financial scams to the middle east is never traceable and you and I know that the east is the favourite destination of the North. Go research the word "HAWALA" and you will understand why fraud perpetrated enroute Saudi Arabia and UAE are hardly traceable.

So I restate my case, Nigerian Ambassadors are not honest by nature and worst still they are not ready to use their dishonesty to defend their country.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Bankole01(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2007
Danmasani:

True talk. It is obvious and well known that Nigerians, especially from the south at the sole perpetratous of 419. You are in denial if u don't agree with this. In the past 3 month, ive watched documentaries of ABC,NBC and CNN on bank fraud, money laudering, credit card scam among others. Nigerians were involved, all of them southerners!

You will know a hausa man and his obvious scewed view of Southerners. Danmasani is this type of racist cattle-fed fed desert locust. Nigeria was destroyed by the illetrate hause cattle rearers with sense of running a toilet, not to talk of the country. Now you open your basket mouth to say southerners are all criminals. You slowpoke. You want to condemn me for saying what is obvious that Yar'Adua has no clue on governance and can only thinking of dashing hisd daughter to the highest bidder. This is a fact. It isalso a fact that most of the haussa boys and even men are gays who grew up playing with others boys' butts.

Besides corruption and money laundering, the biggest contribution your people made to Nigeria is exporting your infested and destitute beggars to the other parts of Nigeria. In the North, your acts of kindness is only confined to Fridays, where your rich feed the poor pitance of the billions stolen from the Southern generousity.
Your old men are all pedophiles who rape little girls. The populace are ignorant morons who go to the mosque to hear racists rantings of ignorant alfas (mullahs) You idiotic wannabe Arab.
If Nigeria had not been wrecked by your people, the very smart Southern boys would not have turned to crime.
Take that back to your chorlera, syphilis, beggar infested desert you rat!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by stanech: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2007
NA God go punnish that Alhaji sorri Amanjeri wey make that statement.

When these notherners said political power is thier political power is thier birth-right. And have used it to push we southerners to the wall. That guy get luck if to say i kow am. I for enter am well well. Why do they live on our oil wealth, they should live us alone.

1 Like

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Danmasani(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2007
Bankole01:

You will know a hausa man and his obvious scewed view of Southerners. Danmasani is this type of racist cattle-fed fed desert locust. Nigeria was destroyed by the illetrate hause cattle rearers with sense of running a toilet, not to talk of the country. Now you open your basket mouth to say southerners are all criminals. You slowpoke. You want to condemn me for saying what is obvious that Yar'Adua has no clue on governance and can only thinking of dashing hisd daughter to the highest bidder. This is a fact. It isalso a fact that most of the haussa boys and even men are gays who grew up playing with others boys' butts.

Besides corruption and money laundering, the biggest contribution your people made to Nigeria is exporting your infested and destitute beggars to the other parts of Nigeria. In the North, your acts of kindness is only confined to Fridays, where your rich feed the poor pitance of the billions stolen from the Southern generousity.
Your old men are all pedophiles who rape little girls. The populace are ignorant morons who go to the mosque to hear racists rantings of ignorant alfas (mullahs) You idiotic wannabe Arab.
If Nigeria had not been wrecked by your people, the very smart Southern boys would not have turned to crime.
Take that back to your chorlera, syphilis, beggar infested desert you rat!

Stupid Bankole,this article is about Southerners being the perpertartors of 419, credit card scams,advance fee fraud among others that adversely destroys Nigeria's image on a daily basis.CNN showed "how to rob a bank" again today,it featured Nigerians- Southerners.

Talking about corruption and money laundering, I wonder if u ever heard of Tafa Balogun, Diepreye, Frank Ajudua, Ade Bendel among others, u also said corruption is solely a northern thing. I wonder where Ehindero, Ayo Fayose or all those filty criminals posing as politicians and statemen come from. Imagine gangsters like Adedibu and the Uba's holding sway in Oyo and Anambra. Uba solely installed all the state houseof assembly members in that state,all PDP in the midst of vast educated and literate people!.

You say we rape girls, are pedopiles,homosexuals among others. Thats interesting, point to one society for me in the world deviod of such obscene behaviour.Or is it only Northerners that get charged of rape in our courtsor perhaps, you are simply expressing your colosal stupidity on this issue.

I ask you again, Yar'adua whom you described as a cattle rearer, illiterate and a man with no clue in governance is unfortunately your first educated president, a man with a master's in chemistry and an astute administrator who efficiently ran his state. EFCC has a clean record for him. Boast of one such person from the past southern governors for me. Last I checked, He effectively managed his first crisis on fuel prices like a true leader, unlike past governemnts like Obasanjo's who enjoyed inflicting more harm on the masses. Again I ask you Bankole 1, what have you to show Yar'adua. He's got 150 million people in his wings. what do u have? Chronic foolishness, uncontrolled idiocy, abject rashness or are you just another retarded asshole? a psycho with buttons to press?

1 Like

Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by GNature(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2007
It is true that southerners engage in more crimes overseas because the bulk of the Nigerians living overseas are southerners (and middle belt folks) anyway.

The issue here is, this Nigerian ambassador should not have spoken this way about any Nigerian be it southern or northern. He is not representing northern Nigeria as an ambassador, but Nigeria as a whole. So when he speaks, the only word that should come out of his mouth should be Nigeria and he should never say anything derogatory about the country in his capacity as an ambassador.

To me, this is just plain common sense.
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Danmasani(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2007
GNature:

It is true that southerners engage in more crimes overseas because the bulk of the Nigerians living overseas are southerners (and middle belt folks) anyway.

The issue here is, this Nigerian ambassador should not have spoken this way about any Nigerian be it southern or northern. He is not representing northern Nigeria as an ambassador, but Nigeria as a whole. So when he speaks, the only word that should come out of his mouth should be Nigeria and he should never say anything derogatory about the country in his capacity as an ambassador.

To me, this is just plain common sense.

I agree
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by 9ja4eva: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2007
McKren:

Northern nigerians can't be bothered to perpetrate there 419 in Europe, because their bussiness is thriving here in Nigeria. What you see on ABC, BBC, CNN are fraud by Nigerians that have adverse effect on their people and economy.
If these media houses are honest enough to expose fruad by Nigerians that aid their economy i.e. Laundering Nigerian money to foreign banks I bet 90% will be perpetrated by Notherners. Besides that financial scams to the middle east is never traceable and you and I know that the east is the favourite destination of the North. Go research the word "HAWALA" and you will understand why fraud perpetrated enroute Saudi Arabia and UAE are hardly traceable.

So I restate my case, Nigerian Ambassadors are not honest by nature and worst still they are not ready to use their dishonesty to defend their country.

True word
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by DisGuy: 1:20am On Jun 25, 2007
so why didnt anyone write this in the national newspapers, were the journalist waiting for some bribes to do their job as usual or they just thought it would be okay to post it on nairaland where people will just say their bits?

why didnt you forward the statements to the foreign minister so they can recall the ambassadors?
please provide a link to the story,sounds link you made it up, we know what you are capable of wink

M.E. Ekong Omaghomi is the Nigerian Ambassador to Ireland
please name the 'senior assistant'
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 4:42am On Jun 25, 2007
McKren:

i.If these media houses are honest enough to expose fruad by Nigerians that aid their economy e. Laundering Nigerian money to foreign banks I bet 90% will be perpetrated by Notherners. Besides that financial scams to the middle east is never traceable and you and I know that the east is the favourite destination of the North. Go research the word "HAWALA" and you will understand why fraud perpetrated enroute Saudi Arabia and UAE are hardly traceable.

Well said! That just about sums it up! grin While the Northerners are clever enough to cover their tracks, the southerners will without shame broadcast their stupidity by publicly displaying their loot! And we say the northerners are "illiterates"!

I say I dey shame for us oh! cry
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 4:54am On Jun 25, 2007
Danmasani:

Stupid Bankole,this article is about Southerners being the perpertartors of 419, credit card scams,advance fee fraud among others that adversely destroys Nigeria's image on a daily basis.CNN showed "how to rob a bank" again today,it featured Nigerians- Southerners.

You say we rape girls, are pedopiles,homosexuals among others. Thats interesting, point to one society for me in the world deviod of such obscene behaviour.[/b]Or is it only Northerners that get charged of rape in our courtsor perhaps, you are simply expressing your colosal stupidity on this issue.

I ask you again, Yar'adua whom you described as a cattle rearer, illiterate and a man with no clue in governance is unfortunately your first educated president, a man with a master's in chemistry and an astute administrator who efficiently ran his state. EFCC has a clean record for him. Boast of one such person from the past southern governors for me. Last I checked, He effectively managed his first crisis on fuel prices like a true leader, unlike past governemnts like Obasanjo's who enjoyed inflicting more harm on the masses. Again I ask you Bankole 1, what have you to show Yar'adua. He's got 150 million people in his wings.[b] what do u have?
Chronic foolishness, uncontrolled idiocy, abject rashness or are you just another retarded asshole? a psycho with buttons to press?

@Danmasani,

All you said is true oh! cry cry cry  But as a northern brother you know that the north has its own share of problems with corruption too!  You are allowed the claim moral superiority because in my frank opinion,  you are very justified!  The south is worse!  Yes brother, I must confess you all are the better of the two evils.  While the Northerners might be "bad" , the southerners are just "bad news" all across the board!  Yes, I am a southerner and will maintain  this position till I see some changes in my southern brothers and sisters.  I SAY I DEY SHAME FOR US! 

Go Y'ardua!  Go Y'ardua!  Go Y'ardua!  You are going to be better than anything produced from the south!  I pray you have the courage and sanity to undo what OBJ did!  You have a major task ahead of you.  My prayers are that you do not die in office and allow that "mad man Jonathan Badluck" take over oh ----- to continue from where Alameyesiegha stopped! cry cry cry
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by angel101(f): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2007
Making absolutely no sense! shocked
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
Yeah! I don hear! Southerners are worse jo! Northerners are better in terms of being able to have some self respect even where they are corrupt! Deal with it folks! Like Danmasani asked---- "What do you have"? Na so so noise we sabi make! We claim to be so "educated", yet someone you call "illiterate" is "ruling" us with all our so-called education? I make no sense abi? Make una sit down for there dey make noise oh! The earlier you accept what ails us in the south the better we can reform ourselves oh! We are a bunch of empty vessels making the most noise! At least I can humbly admit that. It does not make me love my people in the South any less. WE NEED TO CHANGE OH! HABA!!!! OUR OWN TOO MUCH! PEOPLE WEN NO LIKE PROGRESS! I SAY I DEY SHAME FOR US OH! cry cry cry cry cry

@Dansmasani

Na true you talk jo! Don't mind these noisemakers! angry
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by Danmasani(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
MILITIA:

@Danmasni,

All you said is true oh! cry cry cry  But as a northern brother you know that the north has its own share of problems with corruption too!  You are allowed the claim moral superiority because in my frank opinion, you are very justified! The south is worse!  Yes brother, I must confess you all are the better of the two evils.  While the Northerners might be "bad" , the southerners are just "bad news" all across the board!  Yes, I am a southerner and will maintain  this position till I see some changes in my southern brothers and sisters.  I SAY I DEY SHAME FOR US!  

Go Y'ardua! Go Y'ardua! Go Y'ardua! You are going to be better than anything produced from the south! I pray you have the courage and sanity to undo what OBJ did! You have a major task ahead of you. My prayers are that you do not die in office and allow that "mad man Jonathan Badluck" take over oh ----- to continue from where Alameyesiegha stopped! cry cry cry

True Militia, the North has contributed enormously to Nigeria's problems in other areas too, that I will not deny. Infact i am ashamed of some of our products. But situations where everything that has gone bad with the country is laid on the doorstep of the North is absolute nonsense. We all as Nigerians must represent our state as a whole not based on sections. Tribalism will take us nowhere. Past generations have failed to unify us, probably it's a challenge for today's youth to embrace one another, look beyond bigotry and head on.

Go Yar'adua, but please area boys, miscreants and yahoo-yahoo boys boys eg Andy Uba, Obanikoro must stay off ur cabinet!
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by MILITIA(f): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
Danmasani:

Go Yar'adua, but please area boys, miscreants and yahoo-yahoo boys boys eg Andy Uba, Obanikoro must stay off your cabinet!

Thank you my brother! We all have contributed to Nigeria's ailing state of affairs in one way or the other. I am with you because only few people have a reasonable outlook on what Nigeria should be. Instead of concentrating on what is important, they are busy whipping up tribal sentiments with extremely embarrassing sentiments! I do not blame you for defending you self and the north from attacks from forumites on this web page. When people have nothing to say they resort to personal attacks and name-calling. Yes, let us pray for Y'ardua to make the right decisions and help Nigeria from untimely death. Instead of doing that, people are busy trading silly insults reeking with personal attacks and tribal sentiments. Good job Danmansani! Good job! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners by laudate: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
MILITIA:

Thank you my brother! We all have contributed to Nigeria's ailing state of affairs in one way or the other. I am with you because only few people have a reasonable outlook on what Nigeria should be. Instead of concentrating on what is important, they are busy whipping up tribal sentiments with extremely embarrassing sentiments! I do not blame you for defending you self and the north from attacks from forumites on this web page. When people have nothing to say they resort to personal attacks and name-calling.

Hmmn. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Nigerians ‘ll Ask Jonathan To Run In 2015 – Okupe / Detained Blogger, Musa Azare, Released / Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.