Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

God Has Done Wonderful Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Done Wonderful Things (98 Views)

Jesus Visited People In Gabon And These Wonderful Things Were Done For Them. / Watch This Wonderful Things That God Did To This Woman / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Done Wonderful Things by jonatoye(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God has done wonderful things

The word for today
You can only count your blessings when you look back to see how much the Lord has done for you and how far He has brought you!
Scriptural Reference
"O LORD, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." (Isaiah 25:1 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What we are looking forward to, for God to do in our lives is our major source of worry. Hence, a man eaten up by the cares and worries of this life can neither serve nor worship God appropriately. Even though faith demands that we should Hope and quietly wait for the salvation of God in every affair of our lives, we must reference God in whatever situation we find ourselves having this assurance that all will be well.

Looking forward reveals what we have not achieved either for ourselves or the fulfillment of God's purpose for our lives in His service. It also presents to us the lives of those ahead in every aspect of life. Therefore, if you must look up to the future you must do that with the eyes of faith; appreciating God who brought you this far.

Whatever the case may be with you the fact remains that He has done marvelously in your life before now and on this very note you have an assurance that He will perfect everything concerning your life. Build up your faith to face the future with great confidence by counting your blessings to see how much the Lord has done.

Have you taken time to take an inventory of what the Lord has done for you?

Lord! I Bless You for what You have done, doing, and will do In my life in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis
What the Lord has done in your life are those things some people are still trusting Him for; don't hesitate to worship Him in every situation of life!

Have a Spectacular Friday!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SHEM & The Table Of Nations Propaganda #eridu / After Squatting With People For 11years, God Of CHOSEN Makes Her A Landlady. / Lands Seized For Over 56 Years , Recovered By The GOD Of CHOSEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.