Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? (1225 Views)

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by recoome(m): 1:52am On Apr 15, 2011
The CPC was projected to make a good showing in the entire North due to the purported 'popularity' of it's presidential candidate, General muhammadu buhari coupled with it's large rally crowds, but with recent developments in the results of the NASS election, the CPC trailed the PDP at a distant second position closely followed by the ANPP. The questions are; what happened to all the 'sea of heads'? Is buhari no more popular? Has it all been a farce? Where have all the supporters gone to? I thought momoh said CPC would win 17 of the northern states?
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:54am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^Calm Down, in ur Region Saturday is less than 24 hrs away. . . . !!!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Beaf: 2:00am On Apr 15, 2011
recoome:

The CPC was projected to make a good showing in the entire North due to the purported 'popularity' of it's presidential candidate, General muhammadu buhari coupled with it's large rally crowds, but with recent developments in the results of the NASS election, the CPC trailed the PDP at a distant second position closely followed by the ANPP. The questions are; what happened to all the 'sea of heads'? Is buhari no more popular? Has it all been a farce? Where have all the supporters gone to? I thought momoh said CPC would win 17 of the northern states?

It has since been discovered that 90% of his supporters are 10 year old almajiri's. Most were caught before they could vote. embarassed

A Buhari supporter in Katsina state, caught attempting to vote:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by recoome(m): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2011
The things people will do just to win elections!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by recoome(m): 2:22am On Apr 15, 2011
The things people will do just to win elections!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

It has since been discovered that 90% of his supporters are 10 year old almajiri's. Most were caught before they could vote. embarassed

A Buhari supporter in Katsina state, caught attempting to vote:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b
abeg tell me its a joke,that chap is below 10
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2011
"That boy, um, huh, man, cannot be less than . . . . . (**squints eyes to try to see age on i.d without being caught doing so**). . . . cannot be less than 35 yrs old!!!"

God, illiteracy is a deadly disease!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

"That boy, um, huh, man, cannot be less than . . . . . (**squints eyes to try to see age on i.d without being caught doing so**). . . . cannot be less than 35 yrs old!!!"

God, illiteracy is a deadly disease!
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin

Lmao! Like, on some real shiyyt wat the fuxck is going on? This kid is Northern Nigerian, obviously from the landscape in the background. It doesnt look like photoshop to me- - - - and it if was, then dats some damn good work. Theres a probability that he could be a Buhari supporter, although he could be a supporter of either Ribadu or the other fellow (Shakeru or something). These are the kinda "voters" that sell their voter's cards for $5/piece to PDP members.

So, my question is: If PDP members buy the voter's cards from these kid voters, that were  ineligible to vote in the first place, are they in the wrong? Who's right and who's wrong? Jesus, your guys are nuts!

Its been 50 years:WHEN DO YOU GET IT RIGHT?! For Christs Sakes you guys are the laughing stock of the world! Other places have strife and will always get it wrong, we dont laugh at them as much as we laugh at Nigeria because those other countries NEVER had "Potential" to begin with; we expected no less from them. Nigeria has all it takes to be great but for some reason the man above cursed her with leaders that have the disease of lack of foresightedness!

I dont think a day goes by that I do not see Nigerian on the street of New York! For some reason I have the ability to discern which black person is Nigerian. I have tested this "skill" on more than a few occasions and I'll say 9/10 I am usually right! You guys are everywhere! How does the Nigerian Govt feel knowing that its condemned people away from their home, because of their wicked policies, to become slaves again in a foreign land? I dont know too many people that love to live where he/she wasnt born. . . .  .

How do your Govt Representatives keep a straight face when they leave the Country and meet with Western Leaders? I can just imagine what people like D. Cheney and George Bush said about Nigerian Leaders behind closed doors : " . . . . look at him, Gorrilla.Corrupt Beast! Think just cause he speak and dont walk on his knuckles no mo'. . . . "

Trust me, nothing short of a bloody revolution will save Nigeria from this mess!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2011
The person who opened this thread know the real answer to the question he has put forward to us. So whats the point. At times I wonder why we attempt to decieve other while really we r just decieving ourselves
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Lmao! Like, on some real shiyyt wat the fuxck is going on? This kid is Northern Nigerian, obviously from the landscape in the background. It doesnt look like photoshop to me- - - - and it if was, then dats some damn good work. Theres a probability that he could be a Buhari supporter, although he could be a supporter of either Ribadu or the other fellow (Shakeru or something). These are the kinda "voters" that sell their voter's cards for $5/piece to PDP members.

So, my question is: If PDP members buy the voter's cards from these kid voters, that were  ineligible to vote in the first place, are they in the wrong? Who's right and who's wrong? Jesus, your guys are nuts!

Its been 50 years:WHEN DO YOU GET IT RIGHT?! For Christs Sakes you guys are the laughing stock of the world! Other places have strife and will always get it wrong, we dont laugh at them as much as we laugh at Nigeria because those other countries NEVER had "Potential" to begin with; we expected no less from them. Nigeria has all it takes to be great but for some reason the man above cursed her with leaders that have the disease of lack of fore-sightedness!

I dont think a day goes by that I do not see Nigerian on the street of New York! For some reason I have the ability to know which black person is Nigerian. I have tested this "skill" more than on a few occasions and I'll say 9/10 I am right! You guys are everywhere! How does the Nigerian Govt feel knowing that its condemned people away from their home, because of their wicked policies, to become slaves again in a foreign land? I dont know too many people that love to live where he/she wasnt born. . . .  .

How do your Govt Representatives keep a straight face when they leave the Country and meet with Western Leaders? I can just imagine what people like D. Cheney and George Bush said about Nigerian Leaders behind closed doors : " . . . . look at him, Gorrilla.Corrupt Beast! Think just cause he speak and dont walk his knuckle no mo'. . . . "

Trust me, nothing short of a bloody revolution will save Nigeria from this mess!

Thoughtful words, I'd have to admit.
You bring up vaid questions, and to say I have the right answers to your questions would be a lie.

I don't want to be stereotypical, however, in Northern Nigeria children of 12 are seen as old enough to wed. So it's possibly normal for them to see a young boy of 12 as an adult. I'm not sure what their almajiris are preaching to them.

Concerning your question on who is right or wrong. . . . we're not sure who those boys are "persuaded" to vote for, so you cannot blame PDP in totality. You cannot blame those young boys either because they are doing what they were told to do. They're selling their future without coming to realize the degree of what they're doing.

Nigeria has the potential. The SW nation realized that potential and they've done their part of the deed to vote out power corruption (PDP) from the SW. I just hope we utilize our resources intelligently to bring back the glory of the SW. But of course, every Nigerian is welcome to help; be they from the S, E, N, SE, SS, NE, NW etc.
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by recoome(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2011
Bottomline: buhari has been renting crowds to decieve the world!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2011
recoome:

Sure, he has! Your horrid Eastern Nigerian hypocrite brothers are the cancer destroying Nigeria with their tribalism, You beast! Even if the Northerners are mostly, probably, supporting Buhari because or religion/revenge/tribalism or what have you, isnt it the truth that he's the one man that can, RIGHT NOW, rid Nigeria of the corruption problem she faces? He has no god-Fathers to bow to! Matter fact, he'll lock up those god-fathers until they coughed up every penny they stole. but you'll rather sell your future just because a man speaks your language!

I wish you could post your picture, and I'll post a picture of An American same age as u. My point would be to show u (using physical features etc) that you are suffering miserably, but ure mistaking your poverty for luxury!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by texazzpete(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2011
recoome:

Bottom line: PDP has been using your Tax money to pay people in the rural north to vote for their party grin
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by ziccoit: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2011
If it is true that Nigeria literacy rate is 57.1% of total population, (Males:67.3%, Females:47.3%) then why are we so much backward. We have a problem, we no the cause of our problem yet we want to continue watering the seeds of failure.

Does that me literacy translates to ignorant in Nigeria? Our system of education needs to be reviewed to make the people truly independent.

PDP is guilty of committing electoral frauds. Next Saturday may be bloody in some parts of this blessed but unfortunate country.
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by recoome(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2011
texazzpete:

Bottom line: PDP has been using your Tax money to pay people in the rural north to vote for their party grin

what an unfounded and baseless allegation,if that's ur theory then how come PDP did not win katsina, kaduna north, zamfara & yobe? PDP remains the Prefered political party, buhari is just a comedy spectacle for northerners to watch!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Pataki: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2011
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/424344_An_under-aged_voter_waiting_to_get_accredited_at_GSS_Akila__Polling_unit_006_jpg3e3cb0aa496dff62e31cb527fcd7026c[/img]

A picture of an Underaged voter, waiting to get accredited at GSS Akila Polling Unit in Sokoto during the last week NASS election.

As we all know, PDP is acclaimed to have won the NASS elections in Sokoto state.

So why are PDP using under-age voters for elections!

Nigerians must stand against this open faced fraud.
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by recoome(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2011
Pataki:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/424344_An_under-aged_voter_waiting_to_get_accredited_at_GSS_Akila__Polling_unit_006_jpg3e3cb0aa496dff62e31cb527fcd7026c[/img]

A picture of an Underaged voter, waiting to get accredited at GSS Akila Polling Unit in Sokoto during the last week NASS election.

As we all know, PDP is acclaimed to have won the NASS elections in Sokoto state.

So why are PDP using under-age voters for elections!

Nigerians must stand against this open faced fraud.
what an unscientific deduction, in bauchi federal constituency which was won by CPC, underage voters voted, can i now deduce that they voted for CPC, in katsina which was won by CPC,under aged voting was the order of the day. Those u mentioned in sokoto, how are u sure they voted for PDP, other parties also recieved votes. So pls say something else!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Jenifa1: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2011
aguiyi:

abeg tell me its a joke,that chap is below 10

come on if u look more closely you will see that the pic on the card isn't him.
besides, why would a thief stop to pose for the camera before leaving the crime scene?
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Pataki: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2011
recoome:

what an unscientific deduction, in bauchi federal constituency which was won by CPC, underage voters voted, can i now deduce that they voted for CPC, in katsina which was won by CPC,under aged voting was the order of the day. Those u mentioned in sokoto, how are u sure they voted for PDP, other parties also recieved votes. So pls say something else!
Suddenly it is about scientific deduction grin

When Beaf posted a picture on this thread, where was your ''unscientific deduction''? How lame and pathetic.

Well, let me help you further, this link would be useful for you, to know who rents crowd the more:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647128.0.html

Come back and spew more balderdash!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by juman(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
Buhari crowd are easy to control by the stakeholders in the North.

We also have our leaders in yorubaland.

Jonathan/Sambo team is our choice.

Go out and vote for Jonah.
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by Jarus(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
You will see tomorrow whether Buhari rented crowd or not. If you think PDP will still win Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi etc in presidential election, then Monday is around the corner. CPC's mistake of selecting unpopular candidates plus the various cases of 2 aspirants still fighting for ticket till election. But in presidential, you will see whether his crowd are rented or not. Will he win election? I doubt it. But will he win NW where he pulled crowd? I have no doubt.
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by switch47(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
Most of them cant vote. Goodluck jonathan for president!!
Re: Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? by aletheia(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
Jarus:

You will see tomorrow whether Buhari rented crowd or not. If you think PDP will still win Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi etc in the presidential election, then Monday is around the corner. CPC's mistake of selecting unpopular candidates plus the various  cases of 2 aspirants still fighting for ticket till election. But in presidential, you will see whether his crowd are rented or not. Will he win election? I doubt it. But will he win NW where he pulled crowd? I have no doubt.
^There, that's better.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Suspends Vice Chancellor,council Of Traditional Rulers And Lg Chairmen / 6 Lagos ACN Politicians Found Unconscious In Minivan! / Boko Haram are neither Muslims or Christians - Matthew Hassah KUKAH*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.