Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Attention Siena And Other Experienced Nlanders In Auto - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention Siena And Other Experienced Nlanders In Auto (566 Views)

Transmission Problems-code P0780: Siena and other Auto Gurus / Siena And Other Car Experts. Please Help Me Out / Siena And Sultaan Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Siena And Other Experienced Nlanders In Auto by Ezebu(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2011
my honda accord 2000 model with 4 plug engine vibrates if the a/c is on and the car is on drive while on hold say traffic or just idling.This doesnt happen if the a/c is not on.I also noticed that the tacometer reading fluctuates immediately I swith off the a/c but become steady if I trottle once or twice.The tacometer gradually rises from slightly below 1000rpm to slightly above about 1250rpm each time I start the car after the engine had cooled down but drops to 1000rpm immediately I switch on the a/c.The fuel consumption of the car is also on the high side.Apart from all these,the car works perfectly well.
What could possibly be resulting to the above problems?Thanks!
Re: Attention Siena And Other Experienced Nlanders In Auto by EEL: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2011
I am sure your CEL is ON with all these symptoms mentioned. Kindly get a place to scan your car to reveal the codes and tell the exact cause of these problems. From experience, it could be the idle control valve but my advice is that you get it scanned and avoid a guess work.

Best Regards.

Eastside Engineering Ltd

(1) (Reply)

Clean Title 2005 Nissan Pathfinder,american Spec / Honda Accord. 07' / For SALE-Ready to Sell fast with very goog maintenance history!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.