Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ok - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ok (4986 Views)

Ok / Ok / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Focus on your your future ... let go of the past.... And make sure you're taking care of your children well.... Don't do drugs and alcohol .. ... Find new things that will make you happy and focus on your future ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ok by baralatie(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
don't understand your story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by harmargedon: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
You've made the decision already, moving forward is just a natural step that will fall in place gradually. But remember this, in other to be a man, you have to see a man. Your kids needs you more than ever now. It's not good growing up without a man. I think you're in the best position to take care of the kids and focus fully on them.
Re: Ok by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Well, glory be to God am doing fine after all I went through last year and all my previous experiences with my wife, we've been together for 8yrs and I can't recall the last time I had 20mins joy in that relationship..
Have tried so hard to forgive her on several occasions but she is someone who is not ready to change..
Jan 15th was my birthday and I went to celebrate with her and the kids..
She was in the kitchen and I didn't know what prompted me to dial her number..
When it rang, my number was stored as MOM. This is someone I stored her number as olori MI for good 9yrs..
When I look at everything have been through, this is someone I have never for once insulted or raised my hand on her for once..
Well, the mum called me today about relocating them and I told her point blank that it can never work between us again..
That family is not a good one at all..
Have been to cell because of them, lost a good business because of them, traumatized, used and abused by my so called wife..

I was told that in order for me to progress in life, I have to separate from her and believe me in just some months, I have seen tremendous progress..
Let's just say, you can't offer me a job of 200k per month and I will consider it..
I told her mum I can rent an apartment for her and the kids if need be but I need to focus on myself and my future now..
I send them weekly upkeep and I have never defaulted so far this year...

I just need advice on how to move forward now.. Leaving her is the toughest decision have ever made in my life...

Cc rocktation
Cc farano
does not add

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
baralatie:
don't understand your story
it is a very long story but it is on my page

1 Like

Re: Ok by RedpillAnalyst: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lol man said, he never had peace 20 mins peace in 8 years.How bad can that be. I hope you are not just using that as a talking point.

More so, MOM could very well mean Mr. Olowori Mi.

15 Likes

Re: Ok by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:
Lol man said, he never had peace 20 mins peace in 8 years.How bad can that be. I hope you are not just using that as a talking point.

can you see why I said it does not add

4 Likes

Re: Ok by ChrisDiaz(f): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
I wish you all the best. Don't relent in taking care of your kids. Always keep records of every dime you have been sending for their upkeep.
Re: Ok by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Move on
Re: Ok by GodIsBiafran: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
If you no fear woman then you no get sense. Only the wise will decode this.
Re: Ok by Michelle55: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Congratulations bro.. God will help you to move on!
Re: Ok by BareFacedLies(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Guy you're already tired of the marriage and needed an excuse to walk away

6 Likes

Re: Ok by extol1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
something is definitely missing, how would a man not have 20 minutes joy for the past 8 years in his marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by AishaYesufu: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
OP and his many tales
Re: Ok by DDDEnterprises: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Well, if everything you said is true (cause I haven't heard her side), Congratulations.

As for advice;

Now that you are out of the marriage, you have gained a first hand experience about what it means to marry someone of good or bad character and other things that marriage entails.

So let this experience form one of the most integral things to guide you in your next step in life.

What mistakes did you make that led you to this? Where and how did you find your wife? What were those things that you should have looked out for in a woman or those red light signs that she gave you but you ignored them or decided not to act on them because you were too blinded by emotions?

Just study your past marriage, count your mistakes, gather all the knowledge and let it guide your next step in life.

And face other important things in your life; like your relationship with God and your job, and your family. Pray a lot and seek HIS guidance.

And remember, once bitten, twice shy. Try as much as possible never to fall into this predicament again!

==============

By the way, you can buy affordable data such as airtel 1.5gb for N910 and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and many more. Check my signature for contact and more info.
Re: Ok by seanwilliam(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Omo marriage Dey fear me
Re: Ok by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Are you a good husband?
Self reflect

1 Like

Re: Ok by pozehnani(f): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Why would she store your number as mum? It's obvious you were not staying together from your narration so it's possible she's got something up her sleeves. Dunno, just saying.

Well, whatever rocks your boat even though your story is one sided as you didn't tell us what caused the separation and why she and the kids had to live apart from you.

Marriage though. It's not for the feeble minded.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 22, 2021
I read the OP's previous threads.
I conclude that :

1. He really loved a beautiful woman.

2. His love for this lady got a better part of him.

3. He put her in the family way without a plan for his own future.

4. He lived above his means to impress the poor girl and her family.

5. He doesn't take blame for his failures. For him , spirits or the woman he once loved are to blame.

6. He lived a life not worthy of emulation.

I have come to notice that it is men that impose harsh responsibilities on themselves. Even the best Nigerian female gold digger will love you for who you are if she would ever love you.

I've never had a real girlfriend because I vowed to hit a billion naira before I have one.

The girl who should have been my girlfriend was not average. She could pass for a miss universe and she was intelligent as well.

When I told her I couldn't afford her , she asked me "What do you need all that money for? I just want you."

I was the one planning to throw lavish parties for her, tour this beautiful planet with her and gift her Earth's finest metals , natural and synthetic.

But she said "What do you need all that money for? I just want you."

I walked away because I don't want to be wealthy because of her. I wrote her poems , sent her cards and hyped my princess whenever I could. But I still walked away.

If I spent my little savings on her , made her pregnant as a young adult, then became poor and wretched in the process. What will become of me?

I wouldn't come to Nairaland to tell them that she never came to beg me to spend on her. I wouldn't tell Nairaland that I wooed her and she even played hard to get. I wouldn't tell Nairaland that I told her I will give her the best life one morning when she walked innocently on her path.

I would tell Nairaland that I exhausted my financial resources on her and she'd be called a gold digger.

6 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 22, 2021
cococandy:
Are you a good husband?
Self reflect
Re: Ok by ahnie: 5:08am On Mar 22, 2021
I hope you got birthday sex again this year?
Advising this guy is like making frantic efforts trying to resurrect a completely dead d.ick....he never heeds to advices.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by oz4real83(m): 5:24am On Mar 22, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

it can also mean "My Own Mumu" grin
Re: Ok by potent5(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2021
oz4real83:
it can also mean "My Own Mumu" grin

Re: Ok by Highorbit7O16: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
Well, glory be to God am doing fine after all I went through last year and all my previous experiences with my wife, we've been together for 8yrs and I can't recall the last time I had 20mins joy in that relationship..
Have tried so hard to forgive her on several occasions but she is someone who is not ready to change..
Jan 15th was my birthday and I went to celebrate with her and the kids..
She was in the kitchen and I didn't know what prompted me to dial her number..
When it rang, my number was stored as MOM. This is someone I stored her number as olori MI for good 9yrs..
When I look at everything have been through, this is someone I have never for once insulted or raised my hand on her for once..
Well, the mum called me today about relocating them and I told her point blank that it can never work between us again..
That family is not a good one at all..
Have been to cell because of them, lost a good business because of them, traumatized, used and abused by my so called wife..

I was told that in order for me to progress in life, I have to separate from her and believe me in just some months, I have seen tremendous progress..
Let's just say, you can't offer me a job of 200k per month and I will consider it..
I told her mum I can rent an apartment for her and the kids if need be but I need to focus on myself and my future now..
I send them weekly upkeep and I have never defaulted so far this year...

I just need advice on how to move forward now.. Leaving her is the toughest decision have ever made in my life...

Cc rocktation
Cc farano

Modified
For those who doesn't understand, this link leads to the full story
https://www.nairaland.com/5816765/near-blood-money-ritual-experience
See someone that said he rejects 200k monthly job offer n is still doing weekly upkeep money. Why u no do daily na or be giving them Owo onje aro and owo onje osun.
If u r who u claim u r, u should be considering monthly or or 3-months upkeep
Re: Ok by femi4: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2021
She stored your name as MOM.....that's romantic.

Are you not her "My Only Maga"

Just start all over again, you ll be surprise how fast you ll get over her
Re: Ok by SeniorGee(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations brother...
Pls take care of the kids
Re: Ok by inumidun2010(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2021
As this Nigeria be like this... Everyone needs advice
Re: Ok by Oizee(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2021
southniyikaye:

For those who doesn't understand, this link leads to the full story
https://www.nairaland.com/5816765/near-blood-money-ritual-experience
wow, u went through all dis? you are a warrior, I'm glad you are doing well now, u need all the peace you can get, remove every obstacle that wl deprive you of that.

I admire your consistent courage and struggles, some people will only try once, twice or thrice and decides to give up forever or even end it all. I learned a lot from you, prayer should be consistent in our lives, our body needs to be spiritually fortified all the time, it shouldn't be empty.

I wish you total success in future
Re: Ok by ahnie: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2021
We need to hear from his wife.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Highorbit7O16:
See someone that said he rejects 200k monthly job offer n is still doing weekly upkeep money. Why u no do daily na or be giving them Owo onje aro and owo onje osun.
If u r who u claim u r, u should be considering monthly or or 3-months upkeep
because of the kids, I will even give them daily allowance if possible bro... Those kids deserve the best.. I wish she can allow me take them
Re: Ok by seanwilliam(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Walai I no go Dey abuse person again for Nairalsnd .. omo I’ve gone through your story and mehn Na Man U be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 9month Old Baby,no Teeth. / My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? / Please How Do I Go About Adoption In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.