Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mark To Eu: Don’t Interfere In Our Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Eu: Don’t Interfere In Our Elections (1715 Views)

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors / Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mark To Eu: Don’t Interfere In Our Elections by Rossikk(m): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2011
ekt bear said

Rossikk: You don't get it. I honestly don't care what you think on this topic. I have zero interest in convincing you.

Couldn't care less. If I see someone write garbage, I'll correct them, whether or not they wanna hear it.

Regarding intellectual impotence. . . last time I remember interacting with you, you were roundly rubbished in that Japan thread.

Another appeal to ''others''. You've shown a pattern here. You can't stand on your own feet.

Probably why you also need ''international observers''.

You sure you don't need ''observers'' in your bedroom too?
Re: Mark To Eu: Don’t Interfere In Our Elections by Rossikk(m): 1:59am On Apr 16, 2011
hercules 07 said

We want international observers in all of the regions

Speak for yourself. You're in the minority. Most Nigerians do not think about, nor care about ''international observers''.

For the simple reason that their presence has never had any impact, for good or for ill, on any elections.

You are an internet head / overly-westernised prat who thinks the whole nation has its head wrapped around whitey's butt like you.

But you're wrong.

is it not the UK that is fighting our corruption war for us by jailing stealing governors?

If the UK wanted to help you, she would return the stolen trillions taken from your country from 1897 till date. She hasn't done that, so you sound really, really dense praising her for some token gesture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move / Hon Patrick On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: A Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.