Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. (2727 Views)

Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church / Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You / Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Ctorch: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Who are you? Who are you deceiving? Don’t worry, we will meet very soon! Thunder fire you there!
~ Governor Nyesom Wike to Ben Ayade of Cross River State.

Thunder Fire You!” – Wike Tells Ayade, Says A Very Poor State Will Be Giving Budgets In Trillions

The Governor of Rivers State, Barr. Nyesom Wike has fired back at his Cross River State counterpart, Sen. Ben Ayade. Both Governors are members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Wike in a statement in Port Harcourt at the weekend said he challenged Ayade to come and commission projects and not bringing out fraudulent and unrealistic budgets for a poor state like Cross River.

“If you want to talk about us, come out and be bold and talk about Rivers state and we’ll teach you a lesson…

“…I am not a 419 governor. When Federal Government refunded us money, I came and announced it…some of them, they were given the same money as me, did they announce it to their state?

“I challenge the one that was talking last night (Ayade), to invite people to come and commission projects.

“It’s not to shortchange your people, carrying their forest reserve and sell as timber.

“It’s not by force, it’s not by propaganda, it’s not by giving budget that’s unrealistic, fraudulent budgets…a very poor state (Cross River) will be giving budgets of over one trillion when Rivers state cannot give a budget of N400 Billion”, Wike said.

He added, “Who are you, who are you deceiving? Don’t worry, we will meet very soon! Thunder fire them!”

Recall that Ayade had earlier warned the PDP against injustice, calling Wike a 419 (Fraudulent) Governor.

“Now let me say this as a very clear warning. I am a very smart person but I carry humility. One single injustice and they (PDP) will see a new Cross River state.
“It does appear that your party (PDP), seem to celebrate people who threaten and stress them.

“I am seated and dancing on the fence”, Ayade warns the PDP.

https://paradisenews.ng/65689/thunder-fire-you-wike-tells-ayade-says-a-very-poor-state-will-be-giving-budgets-in-trillions

Lalasticlala

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lol

Make una no wipe unasef off in that Niger delta republic.

So Wike now plays with thunder also..

Ayade is a gentleman man...

I will chose him over Wike any time any day...

Wike should go and have seat pls, how is cross rivers state budget his business Abeg?

Nonsense human being...Ayade shouldn't be distracted by that thug..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lord Lugard see your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Enudapan: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Wike the major talkative
Nigga (wike) has always been a major talkative since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Lord Lugard see your life
Leave lord lugard out of this..
Wike is a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by yinkus6750(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
South South states, Almighty Niger Delta governor's of same PDP, thundering themselves.
The receive the highest allocations with little or nothing to show for it.
So unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
As e be so na 2 enta market remain lyk dis 4 Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Deborah98(f): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
No just put mouth,clout chasers ..... we know what follows next na my brethren I dey feel for,those gullible fellows who take every word from them serious.
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Olatunji1929: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
It seems like wike is no more taking weed he is now taking colorado and loud

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Idiko1: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
When yet to be born Ijaw talk about Republic of Niger Delta, I laugh in Okrika. In 1952, Ijaw was not an ethnic group. If it was, I say very insignificant. Ibibio, Fulani and Edo made the cut in 1952. Ijaw was a mere clan.
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by maureensylvia(f): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Two vaggys
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by KenOne: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wike
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by seunmsg(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Very disgraceful comment from Wike. He is a governor and should behave with decorum especially when addressing a governor colleague. Everything shouldn’t be by gragra.

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
I don't believe this. There has been several lies peddled against HE Wike and this might send some people to jail if it's established as false.
Cross River versus Rivers ri bakan sef undecided
Visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest free stuffs

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by harmargedon: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
it's been long I saw aged men fight. I wouldn't mind seeing one from the River buddies.
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Cashsteady(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
lol see the people we elected as governor
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by punisha: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wike is a man who just doesn't know how to pick his battles.
Just a matter of time, he will get humbled by someone he won't expect it from.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Jostoman: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oga ayade you don't need to fight anybody before you take the decision you want to take.
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by pabish(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wike might end up making alot of enemies for Ikwerres than friends. I suggest somebody should hurriedly advice/cushion him.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Na wa o, this Wike na thug.

Without oil revenue, Ayade is working very hard to augment the IGR of the state; unlike Rivers that relies mainly on federal allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wike, announce the amount of money given to you by Oil companies for covid 19 response and recovery.

Wike, when will you make your budget public?

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
it's now certain that Wike is quota system lawyer and his wife who knows almost nothing in law is an high court judge

no be only abokis dey get quota system lawyers ....river's state has one

5 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Zooposki(f): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Blue3k(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
50 Cent said it best, You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house And if you got a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth. Ayade started it so I can't be mad at Wike for roasting the clown governor. Lol let the corrupt clowns expose eachother.

“It’s not to shortchange your people, carrying their forest reserve and sell as timber.

“It’s not by force, it’s not by propaganda, it’s not by giving budget that’s unrealistic, fraudulent budgets…a very poor state (Cross River) will be giving budgets of over one trillion when Rivers state cannot give a budget of N400 Billion”, Wike said.

Recall that Ayade had earlier warned the PDP against injustice, calling Wike a 419 (Fraudulent) Governor.
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Uteghe(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin Did Wike raid NDLEA exhibit store? His own high is too high.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by PapaNwaeje: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by waledeji(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

Make una no wipe unasef off in that Niger delta republic.

So Wike now plays with thunder also..

Ayade is a gentleman man...

I will chose him over Wike any time any day...

Wike should go and have seat pls, how is cross rivers state budget his business Abeg?

Nonsense human being...Ayade shouldn't be distracted by that thug..
You are always on Nairaland commenting nonsense, , That's why you scored only 15% on your NPOWER test cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
waledeji:
You are always on Nairaland commenting nonsense, , no wonder you scored 15% on your NPOWER test cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not 15% but 5%.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by PAWG(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Search ‘PAWG Wike’.

I said it before, whenever Wike speaks, all that comes out is trash in it’s most rotten form, and it stinks real bad.

...but in this matter I support Wike for once in my life, Ben Ayade thunder fire you there
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by afroniger: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Seems Wike has some screws loose in his head or something. He has been talking anyhow lately.
Re: Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. by Lamasta(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wike needs prayer seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Unknown Gunmen Is Interviewed Come And See If Is Fulani VIDEO / Tinubu: It’s Your Personal Opinion, NWC Member Fires Back At Adamu / Are There More People In The North Than In The South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.