Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 (54863 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by Lamasta(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
fergie001:
Firing Koo....firing squad nii
It will end in premium tears just continue you hear grin

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by emae009(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Soso990240:
How can the team that beat barca win it if they didnt play in the finals? ok, in plain terms.
Based on your analysis, after Roma knocked out Barcelona, Madrid was never in the finals, they just won their quarter final game against Juventus.
So, nobody knew who will be in the finals, making the statement "unless Madrid is in the finals" void.
Now, Liverpool knocked Roma out (7:6), Roma failed to win the Tournament, making "Any team that knocks out Barcelona wins the Trophy" void.
Go through this simple analysis slowly, digest it, then be cool.
The Nigga added "EXCEPT" simple because of the Roma case, can never be used as a record or statistics.

smh... one last time...
taking it step by step.
Note my statement: "Every team that beats Barca wins the UCL except Real Madrid are in the finals then Madrid wins"
Let's call the first part S1: "Every team that beats Barca wins the UCL" - this statement is true with Roma being the exception.
Now what was my exception rule? Fail-safe statement if you like. Let's call it S2: "Real Madrid are in the finals then Madrid wins" - this statement is true from '09 - 2020 is it not?
so how is the analysis wrong, you can argue for being vague but not wrong because that's a TT logic statement.
Let me break it down using your own theory. Roma beats Barca, yes? but didn't get into the finals so they didn't win the UCL, right? Now since Roma didn't win as my S1 stated who won? Madrid, right? just like the S2 state.
if you don't still understand it this time. I have no other way to explain it again
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

Pep/Man City has 2 away goals but it is a 1 goal lead …

In 2017 UCL, Pep G had a a 5-3 first leg advantage against Monaco and then lost 3-1 in the second leg.

Last year, Pep G lost to Lyon of all clubs in the UCL.

So yes, there is slight cause for concern based on historical outcomes.

Yes, I agree, Chelsea has a bigger challenge.

That was because the second leg was in France, the time around the second leg would be at the Etihad.
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by Komu1048(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
garfield1:

International champions cup

Any competition that community shield is better than, please count us out. Madrid can carry it all, I don’t care
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
popizaino:
That was because the second leg was in France, the time around the second leg would be at the Etihad.
So what? With the money Man City spends on players there is no excuse for losing to Monaco or Lyon
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
So what? With the money Man City spends on players there is no excuse for losing to Monaco or Lyon

If they beat PSG, you will have to agree with me that those results were anomaly .
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
popizaino:
If they beat PSG, you will have to agree with me that those results were anomaly .
Yes, they are long overdue for an appearance in UCL final given how much they have spent and have never even made it that far.
I believe they can beat PSG to win this series but then I also thought they would beat Lyon/Monaco …
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Yes, they are long overdue for an appearance in UCL final given how much they have spent and have never even made it that far.
I believe they can beat PSG to win this series but then I also thought they would beat Lyon/Monaco …

This is a pep Guardiola's team whose greatest nemesis in the UCL semifinals is not scoring aways goals talk more of winning. its about to the different this time around. Stay calm.
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
popizaino:
This is a pep Guardiola's team whose greatest nemesis in the UCL semifinals is not scoring aways goals talk more of winning. its about to the different this time around. Stay calm.
Good luck …
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by dokgen(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2021
Oritna94:
PSG the ball sha

How far bro. Gload to know you are hale and hearty., Apparently you are a hustler seeing your contribution in the investment thread and all. Well, wanted to ask, how did your IELTS go, and why are you still in Naija?
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by dokgen(m): 1:37am On May 02, 2021
dokgen:

How far bro. Gload to know you are hale and hearty., Apparently you are a hustler seeing your contribution in the investment thread and all. Well, wanted to ask, how did your IELTS go, and why are you still in Naija?
I'm still waiting for your reply
Re: PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 by IamNumeroUno: 10:44pm On May 04, 2021
charlesm91:
I’m no team fan here. City still isn’t assured of finals here until the second leg is over. These are two attacking teams and things can change pretty quickly just as it changed for psg this night. It’s football

I am just saying Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 21st December 2015 / Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 1st January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.