Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,546 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby (157 Views)

Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Confusc1us: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
I created this account solely for this purpose.
Good day every one
My girlfriend is 23 years old while I'm a 21 year old , I just gained admission into one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.
It's barely two weeks I went to school, My girlfriend called and gave me the shocker of my life.
She's pregnant, at first when she told me, we both agreed to terminate the pregnancy citing my gaining admission as the reason.
She took pills and she told me everything went fine and I was happy and forgot about the incident.
A few days ago, she called me and told me that she ran the pregnancy test again and it's still there
Now I don't know what to do I'm confused....
Please I need matured advice
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by matrix199(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Confusc1us:
I created this account solely for this purpose.
Good day every one
My girlfriend is 23 years old while I'm a 21 year old , I just gained admission into one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.
It's barely two weeks I went to school, My girlfriend called and gave me the shocker of my life.
She's pregnant, at first when she told me, we both agreed to terminate the pregnancy citing my gaining admission as the reason.
She took pills and she told me everything went fine and I was happy and forgot about the incident.
A few days ago, she called me and told me that she ran the pregnancy test again and it's still there
Now I don't know what to do I'm confused....
Please I need matured advice

This is the reason why sex is for mentally ripe adult. If your parents had done same to you, would you be here today?

That girl must be dumber than a donkey for her to agree to abort the pregnancy on the ground you gained admission, but not on the ground of her inconveniency or unreadiness, so to speak.

Well, if she said everything went fine after taking the pills, I guess she must have bled out the embryo/foetus. The hCG(Human Chorionic gonadotropin hormone) still lingers in her blood, thus making the test read positive. It means, even after a successful abortion, the pregnancy hormone(hCG) would still linger in the blood. A pregnancy test carried out would most likely yield a positive result because of the hCG in the blood/urine.

I just hope you dimwits haven't aborted the second coming of Christ.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Shey when they say, shun fornication, you'll think the Bible and those preaching it are dumb and you're smarter. Now who's feeling the heat?

You haven't even gained admission, your manhood is already losing control and itching you. Now e Don happen, you know you'll be calm to listen to advice.

The only advice you can get is to use part of your school allowance to go and register her for atenatal. Then start saving for the monthly atenatal fees.

Look for a side hustle because you have a huge responsibility at hand. One you brought upon yourself.

Congratulations.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Xenry: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Don't! That may be your only child in this world. But why make such careless mistake, condoms ain't that costy mehn.

(1) (Reply)

246 Fully Vaccinated Michigan Residents Catch Covid-19, 3 Die / U.S. Has Administered 187 Million Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines, CDC Says / Covid-19 Vaccination: Busting The Myths About The Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.