Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business (1084 Views)

Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / This Company Gives You Free Start-up Capital To Trade!! Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by darkstar6971(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2021
Heyy Nairalanders please i need your suggestion and advice in which business do u think i can do to make money with the 200k my father is giving me, Pls reasonable advice only Thanks you so much... I really appreciate. He promise me by next week.
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by iammo(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2021
Put it in an Etherium wallet till you figure out what you want to invest in, atleast when you are ready you can have your money grow
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by darkstar6971(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2021
i dey fear o bruh
iammo:
Put it in an Etherium wallet till you figure out what you want to invest in, atleast when you are ready you can have your money grow
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Kobicove(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2021
darkstar6971:
Heyy Nairalanders please i need your suggestion and advice in which business do u think i can do to make money with the 200k my father is giving me, Pls reasonable advice only Thanks you so much... I really appreciate. He promise me by next week.

You have not done apprenticeship you want to rush and start business... I pity you and that money undecided
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Skillsnigeria: 8:01pm On May 01, 2021
hmmm
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2021
darkstar6971:

please tell ur dad to remember me.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Brainard22: 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
This guy bad him audio tinz
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by wilfred101: 5:53am On May 02, 2021
Just here to read comments and learn
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Financecash: 7:05am On May 03, 2021
Start an e commerce magazine
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Financecash: 7:05am On May 03, 2021
It's a very profitable business idea
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by SefunmiHookups: 8:27am On May 03, 2021
Financecash:
It's a very profitable business idea
What is an e- commerce magazine all about pls?
like a blog catalogue or what? what products?
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by IsuaWP: 8:36am On May 03, 2021
I was in your shoe. They offered to help me start a business but I loved nothing than Blogging.

I'm not yet there but it's what keeps body and soul going.

Just take some time and think about it. P2P trading, Internet marketing (no assurance but worth it if you put in the work), ecommerce - same energy.
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Roseey0(f): 9:32am On May 03, 2021
Buy Bike and start a delivery coy small small
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by DeSepiero(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2021
darkstar6971:

Good one.

Where do you stay? Are you schooling?

You can invest in agriculture. Cultivate stuff like cucumber and vegetables to sell. It needs patience and attention. Learn from people already in the business.

You can also buy and sell agric produce like palm oil. They can give returns of about 50% when you buy during abundance and sell in times of scarcity. You need a good place to store the oil and prevent it from theft and the elements.

Cryptocurrency can give fantastic returns but its very risky. You can easily lose more than half of your capital. Avoid cryptos like BTC and ETH which have reached all time highs recently. They can easily drop.

In all, never lose your money.

Good luck.
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by darkstar6971(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2021
haaa... pm me make i share you 20k so u start something also. instagram @alameenmuserh
Jeon:

please tell ur dad to remember me.
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Jeon(f): 8:19pm On May 03, 2021
darkstar6971:
haaa... pm me make i share you 20k so u start something also. instagram @alameenmuserh

I no dy insta

Na whatsapp and FB be my media
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by waleyp(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2021
to get bike now you will need like 300k
Roseey0:
Buy Bike and start a delivery coy small small
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by darkstar6971(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2021
me urwharsapp
waleyp:
to get bike now you will need like 300k
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by darkstar6971(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2021
same add me alamin musa
Jeon:

I no dy insta

Na whatsapp and FB be my media
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2021
darkstar6971:

avoid anything online
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by waleyp(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2021
What do you mean?
darkstar6971:
me urwharsapp
Re: My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business by darkstar6971(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2021
YES
waleyp:
What do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

New Latest Matt Al Trading Bot Auto Trade On (btc / Bnb / Eth / Ht / Usdt) / How To Save Your Money In $ With No Stress / Distress Sale Hotel And Event Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.