Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction (44728 Views)

Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren / Benue Releases 210 Cows Seized From Herdsmen After Taking N5M Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Neddstark: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Sahara reporters should stop telling lies. The unknown gunmen in this situation are not fulani herdsmen. They are Igbo people. They are the same people killing security operatives and burning police stations. Their wickedness gets praised by many Igbos on social media including Nairaland. Bloody liars.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Neddstark: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who killed persenggers on the road and security agencies, even the video is here on nairaland?

Is it herdmen that did such?

Don't bother explaining to these clowns. They have always blamed others for their problems since time immemorial.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by akdjr(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2021
I have observe that in Nigeria, every administration always face one security challenge or the other. So i have come to conclusion that those security issues are orchestrated by individual who either disagree with the government in power or those whose livelihood depend on unrest or those who were neglected after being used to get into power or those who want to discredit the government in power to get public acceptance that when their party is voted in they will change the situation meanwhile in reality they end up facing another security challenge from those they use same way to bring down out of power.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by AgentGoat: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2021
What is fulani herdmen here?

From the ongoing campaign by ESN against fulani herders. I don't think any Fulani militia can come to the town to pull any stunt. Like, the recent onslaught on security operatives are paractical MO of the igbo criminal elements. ESN or not.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by BobbieZion(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Was killed by unknown gunmen not fulani herdsmen...

Recent happening has shown the report is a lie..

The perpetrators of these acts are not far from unknown gunmen going about killing people, burning cars and structures.....

are Fulani Herdsmen the ones who killed persenggers and security agencies also...

Nnamdi and his terrorist organization should provide an explanation to what happens to the man Because he called the unknown gunmen angel of peace meaning he is aware of what happened to Onwuachi.

If I am not mistaken, is this not Osy.

If he is the one,then I am not surprised.
He is an Nyamiri caliphate convert,who now poses as a snitch behind keyboards on nairaland.
He Neddsark,Thatfairguy,Manna and the remaining zombies.
Watch how they carefully ignore any thread that talks about herdsmen, bandits and boko killings.
They only quote to defend terrorists or shift blames.
If I am wrong take a study.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by frankson1(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2021
authority2006:

Thank you brother. I even thought the victim was on his farm or something but no. Fulani herdsmen just kidnapped and killed him. Lol

It's very worrisome that propaganda and false news greatly contribute to the mayhem and disturbances going on. People hear or read false stories without verifying, and get agitated because, already lots of people's souls have been taking over by hates and frustrations.

Even if the security shoots all the criminals dead, how about those spreading false news because it's as cancerous as the criminal Fulani herdsmen, bandits, cultists, armed robbers etc
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Sharingiscaring: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who killed persenggers on the road and security agencies, even the video is here on nairaland?

Is it herdmen that did such?
I feel that your brain is made of woodgrin What sort of stupid question have you been asking like this? People killed passengers and security agents, you said. No place given. No time given. No photo, no video, no link provided. Passengers and security agents have been killed again and again in this hellish country. So, even a year-old kid should have known to pinpoint the particular case he is talking about but not you.

Not you because the putrefaction in you has been so malodorous you can't think a dime. You are the most despicable creature on the Planet. You cannot realize this simply because the decay in you can't let you think. Never knew that such creatures as you do exist anywhere in the Universe!

2 Likes

Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by DSC7: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Rip president General.....
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Edusouls(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2021
not on Fulani Herdsmen are suspect,all those drug barons in anambra that shoot up people in the church and war against each other should also be suspect, I blame obiano for allowing his state security hijacked by hoodlums and miscreants, state of too much wise men..
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Kebbiprince: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Was killed by unknown gunmen not fulani herdsmen...

Recent happening has shown the report is a lie..

The perpetrators of these acts are not far from unknown gunmen going about killing people, burning cars and structures.....

are Fulani Herdsmen the ones who killed persenggers and security agencies also...

Nnamdi and his terrorist organization should provide an explanation to what happens to the man Because he called the unknown gunmen angel of peace meaning he is aware of what happened to Onwuachi.
You're afraid of we fulanis, nice one,. Who no fear us never get born

2 Likes

Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Organs(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

This is one of those suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

While the Fulanis keep butchering people in Alaigbo, he comes on Nairaland to defend them.

More of them have invaded this thread.

You talking, how do you corroborate the story that its fulani herdsmen? In this day and age with all the way fulani herdsmen are being attacked you think fulani herdsmen can organize and kidnap and kill in igboland today? Keep trying to set Nigeria on fire. Ojukwu did same and all those stocking the embers of fire, war, hate all of them suffered from it when it happened. Stop following social media or unverified news. ASk, request for evidence.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Sharingiscaring:

I feel that your brain is made of woodgrin What sort of stupid question have you been asking like this? People killed passengers and security agents, you said. No place given. No time given. No photo, no video, no link provided. Passengers and security agents have been killed again and again in this hellish country. So, even a year-old kid should have known to pinpoint the particular case he is talking about but not you.

Not you because the putrefaction in you has been so malodorous you can't think a dime. You are the most despicable creature on the Planet. You cannot realize this simply because the decay in you can't let you think. Never knew that such creatures as you do exist anywhere in the Universe!

Sorry I didn't read this

but We have heard the lamentations.. next
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by juman(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2021
I wonder how come the fulani terrorists became only kidnappers across the country
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by duro4chang(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2021
I thought they have stopped this rubbish in the east. Even with the presence of ESN? We all need to wake up and fight these fulanis.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Yeye pikin running a state government

What did you and your security operatives do when the marauders were maiming and killing people, raping women on their farms and destroying people's farmlands in your backyard?

Common sense is obviously far from you.

You mean Ipob that goes about killing and burning cars down?

They are terrorists. Anambra has made it clear they are not interested in their biafra.

So they can take it to other states who have interest.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by History555: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

This is one of those suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

While the Fulanis keep butchering people in Alaigbo, he comes on Nairaland to defend them.

More of them have invaded this thread.

By now you should know he is a fulani bmc pretending to be lgbo. Check all his thread, it is anambra is better than imo, is better than enugu, is better than ebonyi etc. What kind of lgbo man spends all his time comparing anambra with other states and denigrating other lgbo states. That is a fake lgbo man

4 Likes

Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by nsiba: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2021
What NONSENSE is this ?
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Kebbiprince:
You're afraid of we fulanis, nice one,. Who no fear us never get born

fshurckgcaurd
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2021
History555:

By now you should know he is a fulani bmc pretending to be lgbo. Check all his thread, it is anambra is better than imo, is better than enugu, is better than ebonyi etc. What kind of lgbo man spends all his time comparing anambra with other states and denigrating other lgbo states. That is a fake lgbo man

Lol

I have never compared any state or even seen in other states thread but you guys will be the one meandering in Anambra state thread.

What is your business there or don't you have a state?
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by History555: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You mean Ipob that goes about killing and burning cars down?

They are terrorists. Anambra has made it clear they are not interested in their biafra.

So they can take it to other states who have interest.

Stfu you waste of space. Fulani pretending to be lgbo. Anambra dis, anambra dat, you are the only anambra man on nairaland. Sorry ass looser

1 Like

Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by History555: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

I have never compared any state or even seen in other states thread but you guys will be the one meandering in Anambra state thread.

What is your business there or don't you have a state?

I am from anambra. So once again stfu and stop sounding like you are the only anambra man on nairaland. Igbo wannabe

1 Like

Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2021
History555:

Stfu you waste of space. Fulani pretending to be lgbo. Anambra dis, anambra dat, you are the only anambra man on nairaland. Sorry ass looser

Wawa on the lose

https://www.nairaland.com/6468901/not-interested-anambra-state-breaks#100049051
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2021
History555:

I am from anambra. So once again stfu and stop sounding like you are the only anambra man on nairaland. Igbo wannabe

Tell that to those who registered on nairaland yesterday.

Impersonators.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by knightsTempler: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2021
The Fulani has declared themselves enemy to all other ethnic nationalities both by omission and commission.

1 Like

Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by TexasR: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
Any fulani herdsmen enter imo his body flesh shall be use to feed vulture

Don't say that o, remember Hope Uzodinmma is a stooge for his federal fulani masters like Buhari
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Polynek(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2021
RIP to Him.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by amdoyin82(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2021
I think it is high time corporate bodies, NGOs, civil organisation, religious bodies starts international petion against the government. The govt are doing little or nothing about this insensitive waste of life.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Alphagan:
This is getting serious

Pls abeg in the name of God stop using this statsment again "This is getting out of hand" this is a very annoying statement and very hypocritical.

So to you things hasn't got out of hand with the way fulani are killing as fhey want Oh you are waiting till they wipe out the entire South before you will know its already out of hand bah

Bro pls this statement no longer befits security situation in Nigeria again ok. Its now time "for do me I do you". "Fire for fire blood for blood"

No offence!!!
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by OyinO: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2021
chatinent:
This is devastating!

The country has grown from bad to the worstest.

I rest my case.

Father, we need the kingdom now.

There's no Kingdom from any Father who has no wife except raping earthly betrothed virgins. You all have been fooled for so long.
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by tiswell(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2021
greymiles:

They know imo guys are more ruthless than Anambra sissies, they dare not come
we know your divisive antics already

keep deceiving yourself cos of 30k monthly stipend
Re: Francis Onwuachi Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Abduction by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2021
If some of the intelligence around these killer herdsmen and their 2019 election sponsors are anything to go by. Then their co conspirators and sponsors are in the corridors of power as we speak. There will never be justice for these atrocities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Group Gives Saraki 3days Ultimatum To Resign As President Of The Senate / Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo / 2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.