Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

UK Visitation Letter: What Are The Documents Needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Visitation Letter: What Are The Documents Needed. (398 Views)

UK Visitation Visa Refusal / Germany Introduces Work Visa For Skilled Workers | Documents Needed / Documents Needed For Local Flight In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Visitation Letter: What Are The Documents Needed. by donoso: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good evening everyone,

An aunt sent a visitation letter to myself,wife and son. She's a UK. What are the documents required to process it from my end? What type of visa should we go for?

Thanks for your feedbacks.

The invitation letter is for 2 weeks.
Re: UK Visitation Letter: What Are The Documents Needed. by Lexusgs430: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2021
donoso:
Good evening everyone,

An aunt sent a visitation letter to myself,wife and son. She's a UK. What are the documents required to process it from my end? What type of visa should we go for?

Thanks for your feedbacks.

The invitation letter is for 2 weeks.

The visitation letter, is the smallest bit of the puzzle...........

You require bank statements from you and your wife, assets from you and wife, financial holdings from you and your wife, payslips from both of you, letter from employers, for both of you...... And most importantly, ties to Nigeria, to proof beyond reasonable doubt, you guys would not vanish, but return to Nigeria, and not breach your visa conditions...........

Na so I do my research reach............. grin
Re: UK Visitation Letter: What Are The Documents Needed. by ednut1(m): 4:24am On Mar 22, 2021
The 3 of you going at the same time is a red flag. They will know you wanna japa and deny una

(1) (Reply)

Incompetency Of Primero Transport Service / What Egyptians Think Of Nigeria / Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.