Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans? (391 Views)

How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters / Can My Money Be Refunded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans? by onyxvincent(m): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Good day house,
Please, for those who uses airline frequently, I want to know if flight money can be refunded after booking, should I have a change of plans to travel.

Asking for a friend.
Re: Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans? by Pierocash(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2022
onyxvincent:
Good day house,
Please, for those who uses airline frequently, I want to know if flight money can be refunded after booking, should I have a change of plans to travel.

Asking for a friend.
if the change of plan is caused by the airline,then you will be refunded.

But if the airline schedule didn't change, and you change your plan,you won't be refunded.

What you have to do is to reschedule your flight.
Re: Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans? by Lexusgs430: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2022
onyxvincent:
Good day house,

Asking for a friend.

Check the terms and conditions, on your contract....... In most cases, monies are not refundable..... Some airlines might offer you a voucher or offer very minimal refund.......
Re: Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans? by AroOkigbo(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2022
onyxvincent:
Good day house,

Asking for a friend.
Most airlines won't refund you. However, for most, you can reschedule and use same ticket within 1 year for a small fee.
Re: Can Flight Money Be Refunded After Change Of Plans? by Bowagatetravels: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
onyxvincent:
Good day house,

Asking for a friend.
depend on the class of ticket.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Leave In Lagos I Need Recommendations / How Can I Setup My Age 9 Kid On A Scholarship Path To Study Abroad? / Some Countries That Allow Foreign Students To Bring Families.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.