Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Loan Offer Requires BVN,is It Safe? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Offer Requires BVN,is It Safe? (366 Views)

Can I Open Another Bank Account, My BVN Is Linked To So Many Old, Huge Debts / Please Tell The Government That BVN Is Causing More Harm. We Need Remedy! / CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan Offer Requires BVN,is It Safe? by richie10k: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
A friend of mine told me of an ongoing loan by the federal government, he requested I provide him my BVN and other details as follows:

Full name
Date of birth
State of origin and LG
State of Residence and address.
Bank details
Bvn
Your email
Business name, Description of business &
Business address

Link to site here https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng

Please my people is it safe?
Re: Loan Offer Requires BVN,is It Safe? by SavageResponse(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
richie10k:
A friend of mine told me of an ongoing loan by the federal government, he requested I provide him my BVN and other details as follows:

Full name
Date of birth
State of origin and LG
Bank details
Bvn
Your email
Business address

No serious bank in Nigeria will give you a loan without your BVN.

If you default your details will be put in the 'black book' for loan defaulters and no banks in the country will ever give you a loan until you settle your outstanding loan
It is safe to give them your BVN which is almost the same thing as your social security number, it's just your uniques identifier number not your bank account number
Re: Loan Offer Requires BVN,is It Safe? by Solacecraig2: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
richie10k:

Full name
Date of birth
State of origin and LG
Bank details
Bvn
Your email
Business address

Run for your life.

(1) (Reply)

My Last 073 Cashapp For Sale / Buy Children Wears At Wholesale Price / Cosmetics And Phone Accessories Business, Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.