Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers (393 Views)

New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers / For Your Quality Customised Shirts / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by chukycollections(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hey Nairalanders.
I make quality shirts and trousers for 5k naira and 4k naira respectively, they are made to give you the prefect fitting, done with care and with 100% cotton fabrics, you can get your best designer customised for you also.
Do you need a tailor to make that preferred and prefect shirts and trousers for you, then call or WhatsApp 08068038062

Click the link to see some of my work
https://twitter.com/OnyekibeFavour/status/1380502732856033280?s=19
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by jamace(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
chukycollections:
Hey Nairalanders.
I make quality shirts and trousers for 5k naira and 4k naira respectively, they are made to give you the prefect fitting, done with care and with 100% cotton fabrics, you can get your best designer customised for you also.

Reach me on WhatsApp with the link
https:///message/QN73JMEAXDZNO1
Samples, pls.
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
U would have just posted random pics alongside ur add
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by chukycollections(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2021
jamace:
Samples, pls.

Hello, please send me a message on WhatsApp via the link https:///message/QN73JMEAXDZNO1
I tried posting pictures here but it's not sending cos my picture sizes are more than 4MB which the max for posting pictures here. Kindly send me a dm on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by chukycollections(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2021
PinkStarsFallIn:
Sone of u dont have sense. U would have just posted random pics alongside ur add

I tried sending it but it's not posting.
Your first sentence is not necessary.
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
chukycollections:

I tried sending it but it's not posting.
You fit sentence is not necessary.
No vex. U can edit my quote.. I just felt pics will be appropriate
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by freshpzy1(m): 5:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Nairaland is a platform big enough to advertise, negotiate & sell whatever product/service you offer.

You dont need to drag pple to whatsapp b4 they can patronise you.

I opened dis thread with so much hope(cos i need it), but just killed the whole thing.

You should av just find other means to post the pics, like using someone's a/c.

Not every1 has a whatsapp enabled phone.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by freshpzy1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Av seen some of ur works
nice one
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by chukycollections(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
freshpzy1:
Nairaland is a platform big enough to advertise, negotiate & sell whatever product/service you offer.

You dont need to drag pple to whatsapp b4 they can patronise you.

I opened dis thread with so much hope(cos i need it), but just killed the whole thing.

You should av just find other means to post the pics, like using someone's a/c.

Not every1 has a whatsapp enabled phone.

Ok
Thanks for the comment.
Like using someone's a/c" please explain that
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by freshpzy1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
chukycollections:

Ok
Thanks for the comment.
Like using someone's a/c" please explain that

i mean you can upload the pics by using some1's account(moniker) hear on nairaland.
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by freshpzy1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
When a customer is scared of sending money to u__it doesnt mean he is calling you a scam__try to make use of escrow service to build trust___will contact you soon
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by chukycollections(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
freshpzy1:
When a customer is scared of sending money to u__it doesnt mean he is calling you a scam__try to make use of escrow service to build trust___will contact you soon

Ok, check out my work via the link.
https://twitter.com/OnyekibeFavour/status/1380502732856033280?s=19
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by ecomalchemist(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Post the pictures here let people see what you care capable of doing.

Stop redirecting people to another site, its irritating and annoying to say the least.
Re: Thread For Customised Shirts And Trousers by chukycollections(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Post the pictures here let people see what you care capable of doing.

Stop redirecting people to another site, its irritating and annoying to say the least.

Maybe you should redirect your anger to the developers of this site to allow us post pictures above 4mb. I've explained the reason in my previous posts, I tried posting pictures but they keep saying it can't upload because the size is above 4mb.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve Money I Mistakenly Transfered To A Frozen Account? / How To Build A Waste Tire To Oil Pyrolysis Plant? / Access Bank To Acquire Botswana's Bancabc Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.