Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

This could happen to anybody, please share your views - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This could happen to anybody, please share your views (410 Views)

Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / How To Sell Anything To Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This could happen to anybody, please share your views by Sukkyy2010: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please a money was transferred to my account for withdrawal transaction. What I'm trying to say is that I'm a Pos agent and a customer transfer money into my account to receive cash( transfer withdrawal).

The transaction was done a week ago and yesterday my bank block the exact amount transferred to me for recall saying the sender bank claiming the particular amount was erroneously sent into my account which was not true.

The customer did transfer of the money into my account and received the money in cash from me and also patronized me and paid through the money withdrawn from me... that's to say the transaction was not mistakenly or erroneously transferred to me it was a deliberate action.

I have sent a mail to my bank narrating how the transaction took place but I was told they'll get back to me...I'm much bother because the money was huge enough.

Please if you had experience this before kindly share your experience regarding how the issue was resolved.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This could happen to anybody, please share your views by budaatum: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
I hope you hassle the bank till they pay you your money because it should not happen to anybody that a third party transacts on ones account!

Do please let us know how you go about getting your money back.
Re: This could happen to anybody, please share your views by heniford2: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
You learn to keep photocopy of everyday transition and also alert too for book keeping

1 Like

Re: This could happen to anybody, please share your views by Allfavours: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lesson you should have learnt by now, try to keep evidence in case of next time.
Solution: Tell the bank to get the complaining party to meet you face to face to trash out the issue, if that fails involve cbn.

https://revuto.com/invite/anth2009d8
Re: This could happen to anybody, please share your views by Sukkyy2010: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Allfavours:
Lesson you should have learnt by now, try to keep evidence in case of next time.
Solution: Tell the bank to get the complaining party to meet you face to face to trash out the issue, if that fails involve cbn.

https://revuto.com/invite/anth2009d8

Ok thanks so much for this advise and that's noted.
Re: This could happen to anybody, please share your views by Sukkyy2010: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Mveepee:
You are a POS operator and u don't know what third party transfer is. Are eu 100% sure the person was the one that truly transfered it from his phone or he sent your bank details to someone that did the transaction, if so, then it was a fraudulent transaction and u might even be arrested if it was. So be smart about what u do. Is the person a regular customer? Do u know where he lives?
I've realized my mistake already after the incidence...the reason why I came here is to know the way out and my chances of getting the money back.
Re: This could happen to anybody, please share your views by Sukkyy2010: 3:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Thanks everyone that comments in this thread by showing concern I appreciate you all.

I want to use this medium to tell you that today which is on the 27-July-2021 roughly two weeks that the money was blocked, my bank(GTbank) unblocked my money and released it back into my account hallelujah!!!

God did this for me after several complaints to my bank that my bank failed to resolve the complain then I escalated the matter by involving CBN and behold today when I checked my account Gbam!! I found my money in my account. Praise God!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Accidentally Threw Away 7,500 Bitcoins On Hard Drive Has New Plan To Get / Central Bank Of Nigeria Have Finally Signed The Currency Swap Deal / 4 Ways To Enhance Customer Experience In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.