Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Faith For Life And Business - Acronyms Of Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith For Life And Business - Acronyms Of Faith (197 Views)

Vote In Favor Of The Church! Sell Faith For Party And Enter Hell / Engaging Violent Faith For Supernatural Breakthrough / The GOD Ordained Type Of Faith For His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith For Life And Business - Acronyms Of Faith by KingdomTenets(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
A Step By Step Guide Into Practical Faith

Many often ask the question "How Can I Exercise Faith in God?" Or "How Do I Know If I'm Exercising Faith At All?" Congratulations, this article is for you titled- Acronyms of FAITH (A Step By Step Guide into Practical).

In other to make Faith handy, practicable and easy to understand, I came up with these simple steps which is applicable to daily life issues, religiously and to business world.

Here is the quick breakdown of FAITH in acronyms that will help you.

F - Stands for Foundation.
Before you can exercise faith in God, you must first know that God and understands His principles. So also in business, before you set one up, you need to have a thorough understanding of the business, the nitty gritty, then you prepare the necessary base upon which the business will stand.

Simple example of that can be seen in the process of building a house.
First you want to know the kind of ground it's going to stand, then you prepare the right foundation upon which your dream house will sit.
So, without a foundation, your Faith has no base and it's weak.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Faith For Life And Business - Acronyms Of Faith by KingdomTenets(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
A - Stands for Authority or Audacity.
After you have prepared the right foundation, that is, you know the God you are serving. And for business, you have the fundamental knowledge of the business world and how the business works. There is this confidence that comes within you, you become bold and ready for whatever challenge that comes your way, that is where Authority or Audacity comes from.
You derived this from the solidity of your foundation.

I - Stands for In-Sight/Vision.
Having a mental view of your success. Can you see yourself achieving that thing you're exercising faith on? Or receiving that miracle you really need? If you can't envision it, the power and force to achieve it might not be available. This is your drive.
Even before Abraham could have the promised child at old age, God ensure he grasp the vision of becoming father to nations (Genesis 15:5-6).
Can you envision your success or miracle? It's important in your exercise of faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith For Life And Business - Acronyms Of Faith by KingdomTenets(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
T - Time & Taking Steps of Faith
After a good foundation is followed by Authority, the confidence to move and the vision is clear, then it is time to take steps. It is important to understand the right time to move. Without taking step, everything remains static. The knowledge, the boldness, the beautiful dreams, none of these can come alive without taking steps of faith. Even the bible says, Faith without work is dead. Faith is practical, it must be worked out.
That business can't come alive without you taking action, that dream requires your inputs before it becomes a miracle and fulfilment.
You must do your best, while God crown it all with glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith For Life And Business - Acronyms Of Faith by KingdomTenets(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
H - Stands for Hope
Hope is an assurance in your exercise of faith.
It supresses your fear and keep you focus on the outcome.
Hope says, no matter the challenges that come your way in life, in your business… keep going, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Your vision and aspirations will surely be established and you will be fulfilled in it.
The parable of the Mustard Seed is and excellent example of hope (Mark 4:30-34).
Hope is the oil that keeps you running and your faith standing, without fear of falling or failing.
Keep your Hope alive. God bless you.

I hope this little piece help someone. You can watch my videos on YouTube and Rumble.com via the link below.

https://rumble.com/user/KingdomTenets
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqrdPf2V1Xm1Igr-hkYo4KA

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith For Life And Business - Acronyms Of Faith by Hashabiah: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
OP God bless you mightly for this. I have been looking for an explanation of how faith works and you explained it so plainly...even a 2 year-old can comprehend this. Thanks once again! More grace sir

1 Like

Re: Faith For Life And Business - Acronyms Of Faith by KingdomTenets(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
OP God bless you mightly for this. I have been looking for an explanation of how faith works and you explained it so plainly...even a 2 year-old can comprehend this. Thanks once again! More grace sir

Amen, Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

7 Dangers Of Worry / Marriage And Fornication / Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.