Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters (61199 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by bethel13593: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2021
Not surprised. Yorubas are brilliant in science and mathematics. The other nigerian finalists in higher age groups were Yoruba as well.

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by ceaser: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Don Jazzy should please be careful before people change am for am.

Adults nowadays need to thread carefully when they associate with minors. And for valid reasons of pervasive irresponsibility of course, with the increased rate of child s3xual abuse and even incest from fathers to their own blood daughters.

Michael Jackson inviting children to his Disneyland's playland could have been just an innocent idea, but eventually turned out his worst nightmare that also contributed to his rapid demise.

Growing up, I knew the word "gay" to be very harmless and meant "being happy and joyous". Now I can't just say "I am gay" in public without people staring at me with concern.

Don Jazzy would have done better by either giving the girl cash gift or offering her scholarship rather than inviting her for sightseeing/tour at Marvin hq.

To make matters worse, Don Jazzy is unmarried, I assume. So that is another basis for people to become unduly suspicious.

MrMaestro:
Not surprised. Yorubas are brilliant in science and mathematics. The other nigerian finalists in higher age groups were Yoruba as well.

Abegi! Cut am dia!

For now we are all NIGERIANS even though she is of Yorùbá ethnicity. Wait until the secession bids hopefully get thru before Oduduwa or Biafra starts to make those boasts.

In fact, Igbos too excel as well in academics and science (the Igbos here should not let their head swell now and start arguing Biafra this and that). Hausas too (not Fulanis though) try to flex tiny muscle in academia, something worthy of note considering the lowest ebb of education their leaders have purposely kept them. But since the Hausas have for long pitched tent with the Fulani hegemony, then they are better lumped together in the all round backwardness that pervades their region.

But for now, go girl. NIGERIANS blazing the trail in academics.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by magabounce(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2021
It’s Don Jazzy again!!!!
Always supporting
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by anenymasng(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2021
nams77:

Odunsi is an igbo name

Olodo 0/10. There is an artist named "Bowofoluwa Olufisayo Odunsi". It might mean "Its sweeter" in Yoruba too.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by neutralmind: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2021
Yewandequeen:
stop it. Don't start unnecessary tribal drama

You are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Duplexxx: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Damiriel:
Don jazi you be mumu

An anambra girl won this competition last year you never publicized her.. Now an afonja is winning it and you are dancing ...

Another of this kind of behavior and you Will be ostracized from the land of the rising sun..

Do you know why innonson and mavin are doing well outside Igboland compare to other igbo business? They carry everyone along.

Clannish thinking will only relegate you to champion of village only

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
On the beat grin
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Babafash(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Tedsoja55:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 0 6 4 8 2 4 9 1
oga its 100% sure and u are not yet a millionaire. Go play it with your family

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Cooldiipo(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Thanks for the recognition @Don Jazzy, our government fit no celebrate her. Do you need external battery and powerbank for laptops, phones etc. Ten hours plus guaranteed and twenty four hours of usage very possible! Recommend to your friends.
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Biyonce(f): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2021
Sugar pie don, bless you.

He loves big boobs like mine.
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by jidxin(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
kindly explain what you mean by the future is female
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by seunayantokun(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2021
The girl doesn't need it. They want to corrupt her. I advise her and her family to decline the invitation.
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Topmaike007(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
THE FUTURE IS T0T0 YOU MEAN

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Wetin dey do your brain like this angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by LongNipple(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2021
The Future is Mathematics

This is the next Okonjo Iweala.

At least we are celebrating substance compared to BBNaija
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by nams77: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2021
anenymasng:

Olodo 0/10. There is an artist named "Bowofoluwa Olufisayo Odunsi". It might mean "Its sweeter" in Yoruba too.
Well, I think you are the Olodo or whatever it means. Odunsi is an igbo name. I can bet on that.
I'm not really keen wherever she comes from by the way. Any tribe is ok
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by tobolos(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2021
The Ambassador Schools,Ota has been breaking ground since time immemorial.Seun's parents owns this school.It is in the gene.i'm also a proud parent

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2021
neutralmind:

You are beautiful
You are blind

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Topmaike007(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=100090983][/quote]you even do cloth to trend ehhn nothing lalasticlala will not see in snake Island cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by legolas14: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2021
tobolos:
The Ambassador Schools,Ota has been breaking ground since time immemorial.Seun's parents owns this school.It is in the gene.i'm also a proud parent
Which Seun?
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Topmaike007(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2021
tobolos:
ehn ehn I no know oo
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Topmaike007(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Which Seun?
NAIRALAND OWNER
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Ayobami7(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2021
nice
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by Odua1stson: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
future is female in olosho-ism abi, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by YorubaLord: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2021
edochie12:
Faith odunsi is an Igbo name,mind u all

Just like Emeka is a Yoruba name... grin

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by lexy2014: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2021
MrMaestro:

Instead of focusing on Don Jazzys invitation & recognition of d young ladys achievement which everyone should acknowledge, u guys are busy playing d ethnic card as if brilliance is a product of ones ethnicity
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by witnezHD(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Drabeey:

Maybe
maybe not

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by xreal: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:
I’ll advise she dosen’t go.

They shouldn’t corrupt her with the musician lifestyle that might make her lose focus.

A word is enough for the wise!

femi4:
What has mathematician got to do with music. Jazzy should maintain his lane

Fear destiny changers... they can make an academician to start singing naked on a stage, all in the name of entertainment.

They want to change her role model from Wole Soyinka to Tiwa Savage.

Devil is a liar!

[img]https://media./images/df4a0e40f464b9b971a546494febe758/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by MozB: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:
I’ll advise she dosen’t go.

They shouldn’t corrupt her with the musician lifestyle that might make her lose focus.

A word is enough for the wise!
lol... Nigerian mentality
Re: Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters by nwakibie3(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE

This your future no dey reach

Make I dey look you first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. / DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.