Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) (61198 Views)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by officialwdhtv: 4:40am On Aug 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aAQUR2-qGY

DJ Cuppy sparks relationship rumors with Super Eagles star Emmanuel Dennis

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by MrsTwrite(f): 4:42am On Aug 16, 2023
I no believe.

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Chibuzoripob: 4:58am On Aug 16, 2023
cool sampling DICKson around the globe.

She should come and taste/sample tosyne2much dodadakokigbe,biggbola

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Mourinho84: 5:43am On Aug 16, 2023
Hmm

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by meum: 5:45am On Aug 16, 2023
To cuppy this tune press 1😁

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Jjhunt(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2023
you go explain tayer n evidence

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by gonkin(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2023
At some point even corolla sef dey reach limit of owners. She's got a lot of miles on her already. Jeez

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by bdon123(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2023
Wow the kind of stretching that pussy is receiveing around d globe sha.....i tink her kpekus smells thats why all this guys are movi g on.U know some of our lagos emilokan babes na

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by wrongman665(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Her pussy not mine, she can give it to anybody she want. grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2023
I don't know when this street boy image suddenly became so appealing that guys now boast about it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by deltateam: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:
DJ Cuppy sparks relationship rumors with Super Eagles star Emmanuel Dennis

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv_ZhXopy4q/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aAQUR2-qGY

How many men would she be identified with?
She should atleast wait until it's serious and he proposed.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by advanceDNA: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2023
Mayb im old school..but I dont like the operation of modern day relationships...

How many pple does the average young person fvck before settling down?? Can there really be "settling down" after such long years of jumping from one person to another in the name of dating...

117 Likes 16 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by gbadexy(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2023
Perhaps she isn't having sexual relationships with all the guys she rolls with.
The white guy doesn't seem to live with her or stay in the same environment. It didn't look like something serious. I think she's just catching cruise and using the guys for clout.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Baronthecelebri: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2023
This lady self, from one dick to another. I believe she has don like 50, abortion.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by TheSuperX(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Otedola has spoilt this girl beyond repair, this is why I respect Dangote so much and even Tony Elumelu, you will never see any of their children displaying such a shameless act publicly.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by BigDawsNet: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Dennis should move to championship side. he needs to play regularly to get back in form

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Shalommy(f): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2023
See as that man want to ruin his life. Chaii..sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Gadafii: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2023
This girl has really bagged big, rich gbolas

Emi lokan girl, it’s Dennis turn

May I’d favor me soon, so I go press her big boobas too and watch her go down on knees in front of me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by vincenteger: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Chai
See my crush
Moving from one guy to another
Dj cuppy on board this day
I discrush you

Nonsense and ingredients

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by jeromestarks: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2023
This girl can never have a stable relationship. If you agree, hit like.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by narite: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by KingDash09(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ashawo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Calabar1stSon: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Coldie(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Shes always sparking dating rumours lol.

Back then in school in UK na so she dae form say she too much for we Naija guys way want help her life now see.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Hiploko(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
This girl just dey share her thing up and down...

Shebi na one oyibo guy she been dey date

She don carry am come social media again... This one go knack and go

Normal Normal

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
You people should allow this girl enjoy her life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by LordGuru1: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by datola: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
She's just using social media people's head to catch cruise and increase her popularity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Starboytwo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na waooo make dem no wound this girl for me now.

Cuppy mi.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Segzy19: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
This girl sef ....

Abi na curse dey worry her?
How many guys she go date before she settle down?

Na wa o! I guess her type doesn't settle down... they can't be 'domesticated' to live with a man ...

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by Bantino(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na wah oooo, how many nah?

A padlock that every key opens is a …..
If you get it hit the like button 🤣

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) by spencekat(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
This lady self, from one dick to another. I believe she has don like 50, abortion.
Haba!50 abortions for one female?Be nice please.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him / Actor Mike Odiachi Dies At The Hospital / Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.