Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

An Error Called Bello! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Error Called Bello! (302 Views)

Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs / Video: I have Made an Error Yemi Osibanjo says After He failed to Greet Tinubu / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Error Called Bello! by Omihanifa: 4:28am On Mar 22, 2021
It is not surprising that the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has been playing stupid and constituting humongous nuisance since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic last year. His persuasions about leadership and governance seem troubled by the age of his ideas. He simply lacks all it takes to be in his current station.

First off, at inception, he did everything humanly possible to discredit the truth about the virus, at a time the world came together, challenged by a common enemy. Yet, there was a human disaster, whose standing or conviction about the virus was worse than the damage the virus itself had wrought on the globe.

Although his colleagues and other active political players appear to understand that his infantile indulgences are irredeemable and have thus continued to ignore his desperation to clutch at attention with a view to playing populism, that he still relishes in his folly speaks volume and justifies the assertion that he represents an error in leadership, even when he is supposed to be representing the youth demography.

For a man, who hardly understands the needs of his state and is yet clowning around in the name of aspiring to lead a complex nation like Nigeria, his alleged rejection of the vaccines recently, is the final curtain call. This sustained self-abnegation constitutes serious menace to the society and as such, Bello should be kept on a special watch list. Indeed, a disaster!

https://www.thisdaylive.com/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: An Error Called Bello! by Akaegwu(m): 4:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Is that's so? Covidiscam for Nigeria.
He doesn't want to scam the little resources available to his state.
How many people have died of covid in Kogi state?
What's the prove except for the live score board being displayed up and down
Re: An Error Called Bello! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Omihanifa:
It is not surprising that the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has been playing stupid and constituting humongous nuisance since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic last year. His persuasions about leadership and governance seem troubled by the age of his ideas. He simply lacks all it takes to be in his current station.

First off, at inception, he did everything humanly possible to discredit the truth about the virus, at a time the world came together, challenged by a common enemy. Yet, there was a human disaster, whose standing or conviction about the virus was worse than the damage the virus itself had wrought on the globe.

Although his colleagues and other active political players appear to understand that his infantile indulgences are irredeemable and have thus continued to ignore his desperation to clutch at attention with a view to playing populism, that he still relishes in his folly speaks volume and justifies the assertion that he represents an error in leadership, even when he is supposed to be representing the youth demography.

For a man, who hardly understands the needs of his state and is yet clowning around in the name of aspiring to lead a complex nation like Nigeria, his alleged rejection of the vaccines recently, is the final curtain call. This sustained self-abnegation constitutes serious menace to the society and as such, Bello should be kept on a special watch list. Indeed, a disaster!

https://www.thisdaylive.com/

Cc lalasticlala

Hmmm. Interestingly, he is not alone. Even some Presidents make light of it; from Trump to Brazilian President to the recently departed Tanzanian Ex- President when he was alive and heading his country.
Re: An Error Called Bello! by yinkus6750(m): 5:22am On Mar 22, 2021
He has said his own as a leader.
The choice is now in the hands of the people.
But sincerely, how many people has been affected by covid in Kogi?
The temperature of the state might have been an advantage.
Re: An Error Called Bello! by eagleu: 5:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Another African fool and politician, Mr. Magafuli of Tanzania just paid for his own silliness a few days ago. That's what awaits iiiddiottts who don't believe in science.
Re: An Error Called Bello! by 1Alex: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2021
One thing I know is that Covid is real but not as dangerous as we are made to believe. Last year I contracted the virus, suffered it alone without infecting anybody in my family even when I didn't totally isolate.

It might be killing them in the western world just like malaria but its not that dangerous to Africans. Last year during the outbreak, they predicted that when it enters Africa that the streets of Africa will be littered with dead bodies. But they were wrong.

I'm not a fan of Yahaya Bello but I stand with him on this one.

From the beginning, he made his stand known. I think Kogi is the only state in Nigeria that did not lock down last year and how many people were infected and how many died?

In his words, he said " HOW CAN I SHOUT DOWN THE ECONOMY OF THE STATE FOR A VIRUS THAT HAS 99% SURVIVAL RATE. WE SHOULD NOT ALWAYS DO THINGS BECAUSE THE WESTERN WORLD IS DOING IT."

So his perception of the whole thing informed his decision to also reject the Vaccine.
Re: An Error Called Bello! by Monogamy: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2021
While Bello is busy sponsoring groups about his presidential ambition, his people are saying otherwise about him..

Like Yayaha Bello, Like Okorocha

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Jails Professor For Manipulating Election Result In Favour Of Ak / BUHARI: Garba Shehu Vs Hakeem Baba Ahmed / What Are The Benefits Of One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.